New Montage Meaning - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
We all know that Reva Manzil holds a big secret. So far only Vikram and Dhanuma know what it is. Very soon Gulabia finds out that Vikram is not what she thought him to be when she accidently sees him in the haveli moving around suspiciously. I'm not going to jump into any conclusions  here because I'm 100% sure TVS is not a negative person. As for G. she thinks he's dangerous and the haveli holds a very nasty secret. As soon as she returns home G. tells Sugni to stay away completely from her Thakur Malluck, telling her that he is an evil man. Sugni of course refuses to believe her mother nor wants to listen to her. She loves TM more than life itself, she tells her mother that. Having no other options G. rushes to Adi and wants him to knock some sense into Sugni but Adi himself doesn't know the secret and refuses to believe that his uncle has any evil intentions. But since he had made a promise to G. he decides to  go  and investigate. We see Adi and G. together because of the promise. He has no choice but to help G. Sugni loves Vikram and is waiting for him to come and tell her what all this is about. She has all faith in him but certainly a little upset because he's not sharing the secret with her. As for Vikram he 's not going to turn around and look at anyone till he's ready to reveal that secret. But he'll remain the same kind and loving man but mysterious and a little enigmatic. A storm is brewing alright which would definitely have an impact on the lives of the 4 people in the montage. It's a test of Sugni's love for her TM. Is she brave enough to weather the storm for her love.Edited by namitagloryz - 11 years ago
Scary Montage...they have to wheather some tough times ahead.  It all ties in the with mystriose Reva Manzil... I  see that Sugni's mother is still having her doubts about Vickrams sincerity, and that is probably going to be cemented by her finding him there.
Sugni is getting in deep , but is somewhat confused by Vickrams secracy, maybe his diffrence and change  of attitude. She wants to believe in/ help him, but she is also mindful of her mother's words.
Adi  I  think will be also wondering about his Uncle's change in attitude and decide to find out what s going on!
And Vickram is in the middle of it...he might find himself tied by his own words, and trying to solve the problem himself, causeing distance between him and those he is close to. He knows he is going to hurt her even if he dose not want to , and there is no way he can prevent it  now!
Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago
Awesome comments everyone

@ Vinnie & namita

your comments has a lot of insight and possibilities which we will probably see in the upcoming tracks. I'm not sure what G issues are with Vik cause in one moment she said several times she doesn't doubt Vik love for her daughter but then still doubts him ๐Ÿ˜• I guess she skeptical about there ever being a wedding due to the culture difference of status and she thinks TVS is making promises he won't be able to keep.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
I feel in the montage the person most upset is VS as he will have to take some unpleasent decisions which he does not want to which will effect all the people in the montage.Thats the reason the others dont have the stormy expression that VS has all others have a sort of questioning look with Sugni at one side and G and SE on the otherside. The stormy decision that he takes will effect VS and Sugni the most and she is just standing there as if ready to support him even to  her disadvantage and the other two seem to have a expression how could you do this๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Every single one of you are so insightful and very good here. It's just a montage and the way you came up with your thoughts  and stories is worth commending. Two thumbs up, friends. 

Rani..Fab post hun

Indeed the montage is very eye grabbing ...

All 3 are looking at TVS.. Their attention is fixed on him with varying expns..while he is looking focused on something or someone ..
He is the eye of the storm coming in. ๐Ÿค”

Gulabiya seems resigned/disappointed  ..as though she knew this storm was coming ..to good to be true kinds ๐Ÿ˜• 

Sugni...looks bewildered and seems to be wondering awaiting answers 

Adi ..seems blurred ..His reaction is hazy now...No way to predict his reaction to the impending calamity. 

My apologies for all the rambling ๐Ÿ˜†

Rani fabulous post๐Ÿ‘ ...I wanted to write something more regarding the montage and how I see it ..I loved and agreed with all the interpretations here๐Ÿ‘
Well regarding my view ..as I see it...
It is really interesting that though we see Gulabiya a lil shocked with a hint of grief on her face..Sugni with questioning eyes and Adi clueless as usual ...But amidst this upheaval ..this whole storm which is now going to topple everything which symbolizes the entry of Reva ...Thakur Vikram Singh still stands tall...He is neither baffled ..nor confused but if we seriously look at his demeanour ,his air of superiority is still maintained with his head held high...Does that mean that Whatever we have been speculating about TVS having a darker side is TRUE.Secondly we do see Sugni baffled questioning yet towards Vikram's side..Why do I have this inkling that though Sugni will come to know about his other side yet she will try to side him..Remember how he tries and convinces her all the time that NO matter whatever circumstances SHE SHOULD ALWAYS TRUST HIM...Its again interesting to see that Sugni is distanced from her mother too ..Completely on the opposite side..which might symbolise that Sugni will have to face everything alone...
Also we see Adi and Gulabiya together so we definitely see the vachan coming into play somewhere
I'm so how happy to get so many in depth & insightful comments about this montage. This shows how PSH CV team put lot's of thoughts and research in every aspect of this show to keep us the audience engage in discussion.

Piu you're so correct the man is unfazed and that no matter how it come's he will still stand his ground and unwavering. It could be good if his stand is to still married Sugni and also be bad if he was deceiving Sugni all along. This is one of the things I hate about this character and also drawn to at the same time you just can't figure him out. That's why TJ always give expression, like look at this arrogant SOB ๐Ÿ˜†

I do feel the air of superiority will confirm his dark side but the question is how dark is he is at point where his act is unforgivable or circumstances brought this on.

The is the plight of women who like saving men like TVS if he needs saving. I don't see Sugni leaving TVS either am sorry and not for no Reva. The girl who first question after the man said his wife died, was did you love her isn't going anywhere. I won't be surprise if she possessive of him too. Yeah she'll face it alone cause there is no way Gulabiya will support Sugni at Vik side once the truth come's out.

The Vachan from Adi well too early to comment so I accept others POV regarding it.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
Just saw the  promo shows Sugni and G on both sides of VS and Adi comes from Sugni's side ๐Ÿ˜•Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Originally posted by namitagloryz

We all know that Reva Manzil holds a big secret. So far only Vikram and Dhanuma know what it is. Very soon Gulabia finds out that Vikram is not what she thought him to be when she accidently sees him in the haveli moving around suspiciously. I'm not going to jump into any conclusions  here because I'm 100% sure TVS is not a negative person. As for G. she thinks he's dangerous and the haveli holds a very nasty secret. As soon as she returns home G. tells Sugni to stay away completely from her Thakur Malluck, telling her that he is an evil man. Sugni of course refuses to believe her mother nor wants to listen to her. She loves TM more than life itself, she tells her mother that. Having no other options G. rushes to Adi and wants him to knock some sense into Sugni but Adi himself doesn't know the secret and refuses to believe that his uncle has any evil intentions. But since he had made a promise to G. he decides to  go  and investigate. We see Adi and G. together because of the promise. He has no choice but to help G. Sugni loves Vikram and is waiting for him to come and tell her what all this is about. She has all faith in him but certainly a little upset because he's not sharing the secret with her. As for Vikram he 's not going to turn around and look at anyone till he's ready to reveal that secret. But he'll remain the same kind and loving man but mysterious and a little enigmatic. A storm is brewing alright which would definitely have an impact on the lives of the 4 people in the montage. It's a test of Sugni's love for her TM. Is she brave enough to weather the storm for her love.

I am thinking the same thing  I don't think Vickram is evil I think his wife is crazy, but he did not want anyone in the family finding out so he put her some place where she cannot hurt herself or others. I think G. never trusted him, so once she finds out about his wife. She will go to Adi and ask for help as he promised her that no matter what it cost him he will pay the debt to her. It will cost him Amrita๐Ÿ˜ญ. Adi will end up being hated by all except G and he will hate Sugni because of what she cost him and he will end up being angry with Vickram when the truth comes out.