ss:Love's the thing I can't live witout:pg59ch11

neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Anant Bajpayee:A handsome n a rich business man.The only hier of the business tycoon Mr.Omprakash Bajpayee.Mr.Omprakash bajpayee divorced his wife Mrs.Sugandha Bajpayee.Hence Ananth was brought up by his dad alone from the age of ten.Ananth has the whole world down in his feet.There is nothing in this world that he cannot afford for.But the seperation of his parents had left a deep impact on his mind n his heart which ultimately turned his heart to a stone.A man with no emotions,A man with no faith in relationships n most imp the word LOVE wasn't present in his life's dictionary at all...

Navya Mishra:Born in a rich family,the only daughter of business tycoon Mr.Deepak Mishra.Mr.Deepak is a well reputated n a down to earth business man.She lost her mom at the age of 5 n hence a pampered daddy's girl.A very arrogant n impatient girl.A very selfish at times.But loves her dad n her two childhood buddies seflessly.A girl who makes her own rules n cares a damn abt the world's rule book.A gal with very modern thoughts and modern living.She is twenty and is dating a rich handsome..n a bloody ****** Mr.Aditya Raichand...

So here they are.. two entirely different people, happy in their two diffrent world's..but who knows the "Game of fate..."A Future destined by Fate..A forceful marriage wic ties these two different characters into a single knot..A journey of two minds wic walked at opposite directions but finally reached the same destination..A journey of hearts towards a complete alien feeling..."LOVE"..

page no :6 chapter  1
page no :10 chapter 2
page no :15 chapter 3
page no : 23chapter  4
page no : 28 chapter  5
page no : 34 chapter  6
page no : 41chapter 7
page no : 48 chapter 8
page no : 55 chapter 9 n 10
page no: 59 chapter 11

Edited by neetha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
k guys as i said once ma "ff:navya a love saga will reach its end"..i had promised to giv u guys another new ss..so here is the story line..n ya imp characters are included in the storyline itself..so do hit the like button n tel me whether i shud continue o no???n ya do comment..n ya imp thing i ll update the first chapter after i complete ma ff..n ya ths post will be completely in pink coz pink is somi;s favorite color..so its dedicated to her
Edited by neetha - 11 years ago
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waw, neethu dis is d word came out my mouth on reading. sounds quite interesting.. both r bade baap ki bigdi awlad types in ths. (sorry) i juz cant wait 4 it nw.. shal wait 4 ua update of ths ss.. n yippie am d first. btw thn ua next ss wil b dedicatd to shah wth red? 😉 as if am nt wrng u told u hav 3 ideas 4 ss? 😛 Edited by -diva-shamya- - 11 years ago
samrutha thumbnail
SS 😍

Hey Neethu continue the SS dear..😊

But worried coz why both Sugandha has been divorced & Meetha is no more accordin to the story..wil be missing Meetha yaar... 😭As wit ur story plot u have shown Anant & Navya as completely different to the original characters.😳

Navya's character is completely changed think so.. I am ok with it dear.. Lets see the story from this point of You.. Waiting for your update..😍
Edited by samrutha - 11 years ago
lifelessons66 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds intrestng.waitin 4 da ss 2 start.n ya ur ff z goin' amazing.
Seenavas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
neetha neki aur poochpooch. are yaar jaldi start karona iam so thrilled ...thanks dear
-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kinna awesome h yeh Neetha! 
truly adorable.. and definitely classy :D :D
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow nice ss neetha...do continue..waiting eagerly to read 1st epi
ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
story line is really amazing waiting for your ss and ff too
Na1na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
well done neetha!! really difrnt concept...
eagerly w8ing...
tho it will b a bit difficult 2 imagine anant n specially navya d way u hav portrayed dem...but im sure it'll b a gr8 piece of wrk...
luking 4ward!