Page 1 of 63

Page 1
Page   of 63
Page 2 Page 63

neetha

IF-Dazzler

neetha

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Anant Bajpayee:A handsome n a rich business man.The only hier of the business tycoon Mr.Omprakash Bajpayee.Mr.Omprakash bajpayee divorced his wife Mrs.Sugandha Bajpayee.Hence Ananth was brought up by his dad alone from the age of ten.Ananth has the whole world down in his feet.There is nothing in this world that he cannot afford for.But the seperation of his parents had left a deep impact on his mind n his heart which ultimately turned his heart to a stone.A man with no emotions,A man with no faith in relationships n most imp the word LOVE wasn't present in his life's dictionary at all...

Navya Mishra:Born in a rich family,the only daughter of business tycoon Mr.Deepak Mishra.Mr.Deepak is a well reputated n a down to earth business man.She lost her mom at the age of 5 n hence a pampered daddy's girl.A very arrogant n impatient girl.A very selfish at times.But loves her dad n her two childhood buddies seflessly.A girl who makes her own rules n cares a damn abt the world's rule book.A gal with very modern thoughts and modern living.She is twenty and is dating a rich handsome..n a bloody ****** Mr.Aditya Raichand...

So here they are.. two entirely different people, happy in their two diffrent world's..but who knows the "Game of fate..."A Future destined by Fate..A forceful marriage wic ties these two different characters into a single knot..A journey of two minds wic walked at opposite directions but finally reached the same destination..A journey of hearts towards a complete alien feeling..."LOVE"..

page no :6 chapter  1
page no :10 chapter 2
page no :15 chapter 3
page no : 23chapter  4
page no : 28 chapter  5
page no : 34 chapter  6
page no : 41chapter 7
page no : 48 chapter 8
page no : 55 chapter 9 n 10
page no: 59 chapter 11

Edited by neetha - 18 April 2013 at 4:30am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

gopichandrikainika2012nalini14kodangitejasamkkkoANYA_29Sreeparvathynutz_shamyaparineeti28emu18cma_luvanyaNavya.vbvishakhameenakshi.anyaStepha_JFarwa60Neha07Batool123anyalovershibrah_rafaqatimmaria91rabianavyaTANHA_Hbharathi.ksriasarancrazzymoonsmivasAishwarjyajc_2312mussuRicha_shamyaRabia_Hanu_anyacoolfathemaShaya_123kittenlovermalini6941anjmudd-k2navi-sajinifabyneelima_menonganganavyaanyacrazyParmasonekpm_madhubanfashashahzNa1naMeghAn_AnYaFanSeenavas-Reshmi-samruthaGratitude_Me-_Talha_-sweety71Anyaa_ShamyaaSamna_anyaasihaseenAnindita91gowripriya-meru-Tacker_HolicHi_Friends-Appsy-VIMAL.Mshamya-holicsana1sanaDivi...A_SS-Rashi-rashvin.sio.angel.-.Aphrodite.-chandni4433Hello_VrushaanAbommi__Neha__nature2momorockznavya19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ss:Love's the thing I can't live witout:pg59ch11" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neetha

IF-Dazzler

neetha

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
res
k guys as i said once ma "ff:navya a love saga will reach its end"..i had promised to giv u guys another new ss..so here is the story line..n ya imp characters are included in the storyline itself..so do hit the like button n tel me whether i shud continue o no???n ya do comment..n ya imp thing i ll update the first chapter after i complete ma ff..n ya ths post will be completely in pink coz pink is somi;s favorite color..so its dedicated to her

Edited by neetha - 30 June 2012 at 5:30am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

gopichandrikapinkysaatANYA_29cma_luvanyaimmaria91anyaloverkittenloversmivasAishwarjyacrazzymoonbharathi.ksrabianavyaanu_anyaRabia_HRicha_shamyaganganavyamalini6941anjmuddanyacrazyParmasoneNa1na-Reshmi-samruthaMeghAn_AnYaFanSeenavasasihaseenTacker_HolicDivi...A_SSHi_Friendsshamya-holicsana1sana-Rashi-rashvin.sio.angel.__Neha__momorockznavya19

Divi...A_SS

IF-Rockerz

Divi...A_SS

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
waw, neethu dis is d word came out my mouth on reading. sounds quite interesting.. both r bade baap ki bigdi awlad types in ths. (sorry) i juz cant wait 4 it nw.. shal wait 4 ua update of ths ss.. n yippie am d first. btw thn ua next ss wil b dedicatd to shah wth red? Wink as if am nt wrng u told u hav 3 ideas 4 ss? Tongue

Edited by -diva-shamya- - 12 July 2012 at 6:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smivasganganavyaneetha

samrutha

IF-Dazzler

samrutha

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
SS Day Dreaming

Hey Neethu continue the SS dear..Smile

But worried coz why both Sugandha has been divorced & Meetha is no more accordin to the story..wil be missing Meetha yaar... CryAs wit ur story plot u have shown Anant & Navya as completely different to the original characters.Embarrassed

Navya's character is completely changed think so.. I am ok with it dear.. Lets see the story from this point of You.. Waiting for your update..Day Dreaming

Edited by samrutha - 30 June 2012 at 5:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ganganavyasmivasneetha

-ParamHolic-

IF-Dazzler

-ParamHolic-

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neetha

shibrah_rafaqat

shibrah_rafaqat

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
sounds intrestng.waitin 4 da ss 2 start.n ya ur ff z goin' amazing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smivasneetha

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
thats amazing Neetha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neetha

Seenavas

IF-Dazzler

Seenavas

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
neetha neki aur poochpooch. are yaar jaldi start karona iam so thrilled ...thanks dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smivasneetha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top