1 [3.33%]
5 [16.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

I think she is mentally ill as Amu while telling Sugni gave a hint saying the few occasions when she was in her senses.

Her name is Reva and the mansion name is Reva Manzil so maybe that is her property given to her for marrying a insane  person and this only Jiji knew of that fact so the dialogue of VS saying you got me married onceConfused

@ blue : yes I remember that comment now cause that's when she said was pretty on the outside only. This is too intriguing and am ready to know the back story now.

@ red : Oh gosh I hope madame didn't willingly & knowingly have her brother married a mad woman Angry The witch don't even seem to regret her action brought misery in her brother life and now she wants to find him another misfit of science bride Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunramPutijaChalhovromancefantulipdaisy

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I think she is mentally ill as Amu while telling Sugni gave a hint saying the few occasions when she was in her senses.

Her name is Reva and the mansion name is Reva Manzil so maybe that is her property given to her for marrying a insane  person and this only Jiji knew of that fact so the dialogue of VS saying you got me married onceConfused

@ blue : yes I remember that comment now cause that's when she said was pretty on the outside only. This is too intriguing and am ready to know the back story now.

@ red : Oh gosh I hope madame didn't willingly & knowingly have her brother married a mad woman Angry The witch don't even seem to regret her action brought misery in her brother life and now she wants to find him another misfit of science bride Dead

Rani thats what makes me suspect I may be wrong that she did it for money maybe Reva is from a very rich background. Amu did say that TVS loved her and took care of herDead
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Laila if what you posted proves correct then that means VS does not love Sugni and is out to make her fall in love with him that way as she is from Bedni community she will feel overwhelmed that a TM has fallen in love with her and supported her in the society and wants to marry her. Though all through VS is a pet but some occasions bit odd  you feel like the night when he was watching Sugni's pictures in the computer, This way she wont question him at allConfused

Lets see how the story comes out as I have bit less hopes on this CH but the PH is good
I wouldn't say that he does not love her - I see too much of what the writer and director have done for me not to think this way. The writers never went for the twist I would have considered that he was using her to get back at TJS. Instead they are going to go with the Jane Eyre storyline. TVS is Mr. Rochester and Sugni is Jane Eyre...they've taken a few elements of Rebecca...I am just waiting for the big fire - just don't know which Haveli gets burned in the endWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovromancefan

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
When TVS says "appropriate time" it means when the wife croaks - that is dies. And it is "assumed" she might pass away. Remember I mentioned why does he still have her picture of her in his room? She's not dead. Does he still love her? My guess is he still does but he knows the relationship is over...

A worse TVS is someone who has his wife well and alive locked up as a prisioner. Then he's friging nuts and a bit of a sociopath...Confused

I meantioned it earlier on that I didn't believe she was dead.

Edited by Laila2009 - 01 July 2012 at 12:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index