0 [0.00%]
1 [3.33%]
5 [16.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Smarter move is to give her a traumatic brain injury that has left her completely damaged; she does not function well, poor memory etc.  The reason why TVS has not divorced her is he wants to maintain legal guardianship over her treatment rather than divorce her and have her family or others take care of her. He wants to make sure gets the best treatment. He had hoped in the past that she would have got better, but it didn't work.

Then, what would make it even more interesting is if people suspected that TVS caused the accident because he had insuranced her for a large sum of money and was going to inherit a lot of money...another reason why people suspect why he never divorced her.

I would like to see that once Sugni finds out the cannot marry TVS, she hates him for what he has done. Decides to become Rai dancer, agrees to Sardakai with any (she's totally emotionally broken) and TVS shows up and does it and now she is his mistress.

TVS does it for no other reason other than he loves her. Then he brings her into the house as his mistress...

And the drama begins..againLOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kamala2012PutijaChalhovromancefanpyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

I  would like her state to be dead

ROFL ROFL

my sentiments exactly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyPutijaChalhov

kamala2012 Senior Member
kamala2012
kamala2012

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Smarter move is to give her a traumatic brain injury that has left her completely damaged; she does not function well, poor memory etc.  The reason why TVS has not divorced her is he wants to maintain legal guardianship over her treatment rather than divorce her and have her family or others take care of her. He wants to make sure gets the best treatment. He had hoped in the past that she would have got better, but it didn't work.

Then, what would make it even more interesting is if people suspected that TVS caused the accident because he had insuranced her for a large sum of money and was going to inherit a lot of money...another reason why people suspect why he never divorced her.

I would like to see that once Sugni finds out the cannot marry TVS, she hates him for what he has done. Decides to become Rai dancer, agrees to Sardakai with any (she's totally emotionally broken) and TVS shows up and does it and now she is his mistress.

TVS does it for no other reason other than he loves her. Then he brings her into the house as his mistress...

And the drama begins..againLOL.

This is how the story would be, if the CVs want to show a good gripping story.

Because the question is why he has not divorced her. A person can get divorce on grounds of mental illness i think. So why did Vikram lie? Is he using her money? Is he broke? Keeping up the whole Thakur thing must be costing a lot. Vikram is always going out with files, probably court cases. If Vikram is still married to the mad woman for money, and plans to marry Sugni for love, then it fits with the whole negative shade his character would take later.  But if Vikram is just taking care of her as his duty, but plans to somehow marry Sugni, then his shade is grey. how did he think he could marry Sugni? Is he expecting his mad wife to just die one day?

Am now waiting for another new character to enter the show, Vikram's wife's brother.

PutijaChalhovromancefan

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
What if she wasn't crazy in the beginning but just someone who is mean spirited and used to make life a living hell for TVS and his family. The  accident left with some kind of brain damage so that why he kept her in the institution. The house look more hunted then a medical felicity. All that electrical sparks that was going off when Dhunma tried calling Vik

@ Laila

I love that idea too but I just thinking since TVS don't follow rules he put the sindoor and MS himself and actually married Sugni and bring her to the haveli. Like you said the real drama begins which I would love it written well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovromancefanLaila2009

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys for liking what I wrote...

First, he stays married to her in order to maintain legal guardianship...perhaps she he did love her...he knew her family would not do justice..perhaps she didn't have the family available...divorcing someone does not give you legal guardianship over their health care. And yes, he's waiting for her to "drop dead" but she won't.. She's alive but she is not "there" - it would be WORSE if she did "come back"

Writers might even put her in a coma and then she wakes up form the coma and she's now alive as his wife. Even worse for TVS. Now he cannot have Sugni.

The point is that eventually TVS will do Sardakai with Sugni and will TVS's wife be full functioning or "half-dead" when it happens.

That's the decision the writers need to figure out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovromancefanpyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
We don't really know the status of there relationship at all if they're divorce or married but what ever the status it doesn't seem to be an issue of him not to get married.

Pimp J is ready to get him remarried in a grand style to some thakur daughter so it doesn't seem a issue. Vik doesn't really want to get married but he know that's sugni dream so he promise to married her when the time is right.

So what exactly does that means appropriate time Confused when his family accept sugni? We know he don't give two shit about the sarpanch rules. I guess all will be revealed once they give the back story of TVS & Reva

Edited by pyar-ishk - 30 June 2012 at 11:59pm

PutijaChalhovromancefan

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I think she is mentally ill as Amu while telling Sugni gave a hint saying the few occasions when she was in her senses.

Her name is Reva and the mansion name is Reva Manzil so maybe that is her property given to her for marrying a insane  person and this only Jiji knew of that fact so the dialogue of VS saying you got me married onceConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Laila if what you posted proves correct then that means VS does not love Sugni and is out to make her fall in love with him that way as she is from Bedni community she will feel overwhelmed that a TM has fallen in love with her and supported her in the society and wants to marry her. Though all through VS is a pet but some occasions bit odd  you feel like the night when he was watching Sugni's pictures in the computer, This way she wont question him at allConfused

Lets see how the story comes out as I have bit less hopes on this CH but the PH is good

Edited by chalhov - 01 July 2012 at 12:05am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index