Pratigya

Topic's To CV's To be DISCUSSED HERE (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 12

laks76

Goldie

laks76

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Thank u Uma for the response. Now again Cv's i have a serious doubt do u have any allergy with the couple u created "OUR KRIYA" to yr attention it is u who created that hot couple and made us fall in love with them and now u don;t create them in the centre stage and u give us kriya scenes as ration. why is it so? r u becoming kanjoos? i want to know who has problem doing the scenes the cv's or the actors if it is the actors i have one word for them u r actors and it is yr job to do yr scene. i am just saying. i don;t know who is having trouble in giving kriya scenes so iam just writing. if it is cv's u have think of different scenes. if u can do the wool scene and kissing with rose petal scene and roti atta scene which i consider very rare and out of the box and very romantic you can do it. think of some scenes of kriya which is different from other serials. you have to give some kriya scenes once in a week. here u show one scene then u separate them and then the next scene comes after one month. what is yr problem. u have leads whose chemistry is so good why don;t u use that when u got a extension for 6 months. r u all set to ruin it. i don;t get it what is yr problem?
     now when u r so partiuclar in showing what is going on the society take some time to show the festivals their importance the light moments and joy part of the festivals not the evil part all the time. if u cann;t show anything in full fedge don;t even bothet to show it. don;t show it for fan's sake and mix it and make fun of it. do justice please.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

18270fansa_uma-BugsBunny-Arjaforeversimmi.friends03teenss---Yemi---Bruce_LHamiSkybabithajVeena.Srekrntelstra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Topic's To CV's To be DISCUSSED HERE (Page 8)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kriya_sruthi

kriya_sruthi

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Dear CVs,

Being a die-hard fan of MKAP, I have a feeling that our loyalty and sincerity to the show has been taken for granted. We stood through the show through thick and thin believing that today or tomorrow something will change. 
I am not an ardent TV watcher, but I must say MKAP was the only show that has managed to grab my attention and I am sorry to say that I regret it now. MKAP is a show with a lot of potential, always had and still is and the main reason for that is your LEAD couple Krishna and Pratigya and THEIR life not the lives that revolve around them. Tracks focused on them have always been a pleasure to watch and there are days when I still go back and watch those episodes and I am sure the same being with many others.

I have seen and heard comments in the past from your own team members that it is the story and not the TRPs that matter to them. Maybe the case, because I don't know the inside works, but to certain extent I am sure that TRPs do matter as well. All other shows seem to count on it so I am sure you all do as well. There have been times when TRPs for this show has soared, but now its been regarded as just one of the other shows on TV.

I am sure all your cast members need to be given their own stories, and I do accept it because the show is a story in itself, but does that mean the leads don't have a part in it? All we see now is confused expressions on their faces or Pratigya running to others aid. No light moments or tracks are shown in the show, its always negativity, no celebrations, no personal moments between the leads. Its all just about others and not Krishna and Pratigya. The moment the track is focused on Krishna and Pratigya or started off with them some other character involvement will be there, if going into the detail I can make a TV serial on my own.

I am nobody to comment on how you do your job but we as fans who have made it our business to spend that half an hour in our day just for this show deserve some respect. Many people have left the show but there are still some of us who still love this show and will be there till the end. There are a few tracks which are our most expected awaited tracks which we hope will be given the proper treatment before the decision to end the show comes about.

We hope you will listen to our pleas and give us our gorgeous couple back.  

Sincerely

One of your most ardent fan still waiting for a change.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

1212018270fansa_umalaks76-BugsBunny-Arjaforeversimmi.friends03Bruce_LteenssHamiSky---Yemi----Sheena-Veena.Stelstrarekrnhussainramso

18270fans

18270fans

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

Dear CVs,

Being a die-hard fan of MKAP, I have a feeling that our loyalty and sincerity to the show has been taken for granted. We stood through the show through thick and thin believing that today or tomorrow something will change. 
I am not an ardent TV watcher, but I must say MKAP was the only show that has managed to grab my attention and I am sorry to say that I regret it now. MKAP is a show with a lot of potential, always had and still is and the main reason for that is your LEAD couple Krishna and Pratigya and THEIR life not the lives that revolve around them. Tracks focused on them have always been a pleasure to watch and there are days when I still go back and watch those episodes and I am sure the same being with many others.

I have seen and heard comments in the past from your own team members that it is the story and not the TRPs that matter to them. Maybe the case, because I don't know the inside works, but to certain extent I am sure that TRPs do matter as well. All other shows seem to count on it so I am sure you all do as well. There have been times when TRPs for this show has soared, but now its been regarded as just one of the other shows on TV.

I am sure all your cast members need to be given their own stories, and I do accept it because the show is a story in itself, but does that mean the leads don't have a part in it? All we see now is confused expressions on their faces or Pratigya running to others aid. No light moments or tracks are shown in the show, its always negativity, no celebrations, no personal moments between the leads. Its all just about others and not Krishna and Pratigya. The moment the track is focused on Krishna and Pratigya or started off with them some other character involvement will be there, if going into the detail I can make a TV serial on my own.

I am nobody to comment on how you do your job but we as fans who have made it our business to spend that half an hour in our day just for this show deserve some respect. Many people have left the show but there are still some of us who still love this show and will be there till the end. There are a few tracks which are our most expected awaited tracks which we hope will be given the proper treatment before the decision to end the show comes about.

We hope you will listen to our pleas and give us our gorgeous couple back.  

Sincerely

One of your most ardent fan still waiting for a change.

Clap, beautifully put.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaArjaforeverteenssBruce_Lhussainramsotelstrarekrn

Bruce_L

IF-Rockerz

Bruce_L

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Once again, we can see something sensible happening in MKAP!

This SS v/s KST is the one which viewers were dying to see since ages... And finally we can see that happening.
But as always a complaint which is a justified one, why a GH member involvement needed in TN's war track. When there are so many reasons for Krishna to go against TNs - SS for his wife or for himself, why Pratigya's sister is needed in all this?

Hope Pratigya's sister is used just as a beginning to start with the track and Pratigya becoming the main reason for Krishna to go against SS and to leave TN if needed!!!

Looking forward to the track, hope you live up to the expectations.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaforeverteenssVeena.S

KP_Marina

Goldie

KP_Marina

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Next ME will be on how ASY will help Arushi  released from this caseLOL.After that another ME will be on ASY and Arushi love trackEmbarrassed.After that a ME will be on Tamtam's re entryShocked.And again one more ME will be telecasted for Tanshi divorceCry.
we are ready cvsSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaArjaforeverVeena.S

ssrbaqri

IF-Dazzler

ssrbaqri

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Dear CVs,
It's a great feeling to resume watching MKAP after the ramadan break...and it's sheer joy to see that the show is finally on right track. To tell u frankly, the abrupt ending of Mohit's role was such a pathetic denouement to the ASY track that I had lost faith in ur ability to entertain us. Besides, an excess of kitchen politics & ludicrous kriya lovemaking were such huge distractions that many viewers would hv stopped watching the show... & I was not surprised to see the TRPs sinking to an all time low.
What a big relief to see that u hv rectified ur mistake & hv called Mohit back. Plus, there is an Arushi-centric track...there could be no better 'Eid-special' treat for the MKAPians. I m sure an ASY-Arushi combo is a winning formula and I m anticipating a great boost for the show if u gonna show ASY romancing Arushi. It's foolish to gild the lily ... & to say that Avantika is one of the finest n most beautiful actors of the show is no exaggeration. Sidelining actors like Mohit & Avantika would be like taking the gilt off the gingerbread.
I hope u'll not deviate from ur current strategy of focussing on the most talented cast of the show.
Wishing MKAP all the best.

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hello Cvs,
   Firstly, thanks for another ME..!! Although a bit childish and silly, I loved the way you are going ahead..!! Forgetting the leads, destroying the image of a SO CALLED good lawyer, diminishing the character of a girl who saved her sister from rape... This is all you have done...

And ASY... your Hukum ka ekka..right..?? You have written his character so weak that we viewers are confused from the very beginning..is he good or worst..??

You showed him telling Krishna that he will give his life for him. Thanked Pratigya. Is he the same ASY..?? He could not see a poor labourer getting punishment and he himself is ruining a girl's character..??

Wow...what a characterization...!!
Thanks Once again..!!

By the way...do you remember that your MALE LEAD cant impregnate his wife..?? If so, please concentrate on his treatment not only on Pratigya's NEW profession. She is a wife first and then a lawyer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910

abhiloveriya

IF-Sizzlerz

abhiloveriya

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Dear cvs...

We all fans r getting bored to watch this court drama...it seems like u wanna show us only court drama... Pls cvs show some kriya happy scenes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjaforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top