Pratigya

Topic's To CV's To be DISCUSSED HERE (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

ssrbaqri

IF-Dazzler

ssrbaqri

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Dear CVs,
Thnx for giving us a great role model in the form of ASY, a man who stands for justice, helps the poor and walks with his head held high. He has been wronged by the society but has been able to earn a respectable place for himself. Given that Shakuntala never sent him to school, his struggle for an education appears to be an interesting example for all students. It will be extremely good for the show if u present a comparison of ASY with Krishna n Pratigya emphasising following points:
1. Some people feel he was morally wrong in convicting Krishna b'coz of his vengeance against SS. But what about Krishna who was equally wrong in kidnapping innocent Sunehri when he wanted to teach Makhnu Singh a lesson.
2. ASY's act of convicting Krishna could lead SS to accept him as his son. It would hv been a case of 'end justifying the means'. It'll be interesting if u show a comparison with the similar act of Pratigya who forced Kesar to seduce Radhe as a means to reclaim the property from Menka.
Mohit Malik is doing fabulous job as Abhimanyu & his charismatic personality has developed a huge fan following in a very short time. Please show him falling for Arushi ASAP. It may so happen that Arushi seeks divorce from Tanmay with the help of Abhimanyu n he develops a feeling for her down the line.
MKAP rocksss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana-ku.jha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Topic's To CV's To be DISCUSSED HERE (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrbaqri

Dear CVs,
Thnx for giving us a great role model in the form of ASY, a man who stands for justice, helps the poor and walks with his head held high. He has been wronged by the society but has been able to earn a respectable place for himself. Given that Shakuntala never sent him to school, his struggle for an education appears to be an interesting example for all students. It will be extremely good for the show if u present a comparison of ASY with Krishna n Pratigya emphasising following points:
1. Some people feel he was morally wrong in convicting Krishna b'coz of his vengeance against SS. But what about Krishna who was equally wrong in kidnapping innocent Sunehri when he wanted to teach Makhnu Singh a lesson.
2. ASY's act of convicting Krishna could lead SS to accept him as his son. It would hv been a case of 'end justifying the means'. It'll be interesting if u show a comparison with the similar act of Pratigya who forced Kesar to seduce Radhe as a means to reclaim the property from Menka.
Mohit Malik is doing fabulous job as Abhimanyu & his charismatic personality has developed a huge fan following in a very short time. Please show him falling for Arushi ASAP. It may so happen that Arushi seeks divorce from Tanmay with the help of Abhimanyu n he develops a feeling for her down the line.
MKAP rocksss
C.Vs Know Well What They Showed In Past...At Least Better Than You&Me.They Showed K Kidnapped Sunehri For His Father&The Very Next Day He Released Her.Because He Understood His Mistake.He Was Ashamed For His Deed And He Said Sorry To Sunehri.

Your ASY...Helped A Murderer,Betrayed His Client,Tried Destroy A Innocent Life.You Are Comparing Him With Our Hero!

You Are Not The Only Viewer...They Have Not Made This Show Only For You.They Made It For Millions.The Millions Want To See The Leads.Not Your ASY,Arushi.

I've Proof That ArJa/KriYa Made This Show Popular&Gave It 6+ T.R.P.Your Arushi,ASY Is Just Spoiling It...http://www.editgrid.com/user/yemi/MKAP_Ratings

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

12120sadhana-ku.jhaduakhan.Elvira22heera1702ArjaforeverBruce_LteenssEden_luvsKriyaVeena.SDeathstroke

ssrbaqri

IF-Dazzler

ssrbaqri

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Dear CVs,
MKAP rocksss
C.Vs Know Well What They Showed In Past...At Least Better Than You&Me.They Showed K Kidnapped Sunehri For His Father&The Very Next Day He Released Her.Because He Understood His Mistake.He Was Ashamed For His Deed And He Said Sorry To Sunehri.

Your ASY...Helped A Murderer,Betrayed His Client,Tried Destroy A Innocent Life.You Are Comparing Him With Our Hero!

You Are Not The Only Viewer...They Have Not Made This Show Only For You.They Made It For Millions.The Millions Want To See The Leads.Not Your ASY,Arushi.

I've Proof That ArJa/KriYa Made This Show Popular&Gave It 6+ T.R.P.Your Arushi,ASY Is Just Spoiling It...http://www.editgrid.com/user/yemi/MKAP_Ratings

Hey, I'm using my discretion in deciding not to argue with u over this despite the fact that u r getting personal with me and also bashing ASY & Arushi. I hope mods would be able to see how u r trying to spoil this important thread one more time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana-ku.jha

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Dear CVs,
MKAP rocksss

Hey, I'm using my discretion in deciding not to argue with u over this despite the fact that u r getting personal with me and also bashing ASY & Arushi. I hope mods would be able to see how u r trying to spoil this important thread one more time.
Look...You Complained About Our Hero,That's Why I Interfered.Don't Take It In Wrong Way.

Don't Try To Manipulate Moderators.They Are More Active Than You.Big smile

Edited by -aHnAf- - 12 July 2012 at 5:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.ArjaforeverBruce_L

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Please let the truth come out ASAP.. Its no point in dragging this track too much. 
Let Kriya give a new dimension in life: Krishna's treatment track will be the best. 
Please dont plan another marriage for Arushi. A girl can be 1000 times happier without getting married too...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.ArjaforeverBruce_Lsuk4teenssVeena.S

ssrbaqri

IF-Dazzler

ssrbaqri

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Dear CVs,
If I were to pick the best track of MKAP to date, I'd say it is the current ASY track ... not because it provided some respite from the trite kriya romance but because it's an absolute delight for a storyteller, owing to the possibilities it offers. The icing on the cake is that we hv Arushi's work track to break the monotony. Being an ardent MKAP fan, I m as happy as a sandboy to see that Mohit's magic is all set to rejuvenate the show. Abhimanyu's role is tough to play because he has to oscillate between 2 different styles of body language, dialect & dialogue delivery. Three cheers to Mohit who has accomplished this difficult task quite effortlessly. I wish to appreciate the scriptwriter in particular who has taken care of even the finest nuances of dialects to perfection. For example, the dialect of Abhimanyu is different from Allahabadi dialect which is only obvious b'coz he has grown up in Chilbila (of Pratapgarh district) where the dialect is different & has Lucknowite influence. Besides, ASY's macho look is making the fans swoon. It'll be good if u could show more of shirtless ASY.
Kushti sequence is good but appears unrealistic & childish. Given that ASY's lofty dream is to be recognized by SS, it is hard to believe he'd let go of it if he gonna lose in something as trifle as a kushti match.
IMO, the only logical ending of this track should be the realization of hackneyed phrase 'blood is thicker than the water' by SS ... culminating in permanent stay of Abhimanyu & Shakuntala in TN. I'm sure the track will fizzle out without delivering any message in case if Abhimanyu fails to claim his rights.

Edited by ssrbaqri - 13 July 2012 at 6:12pm

abhiloveriya

IF-Sizzlerz

abhiloveriya

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Dear cvs,
Plz show us romantic scenes between lead couple...im nt liking this current track...
I watch this show only for kriya...plz plz listen to us...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.ArjaforeverBruce_LVeena.S

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Dear cvs will we ever krishna getting educated or his treatment?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.Khushi96ArjaforeverElvira22Bruce_LteenssVeena.SArjaAddict

Post Reply New Post

Go to top