Pratigya

Topic's To CV's To be DISCUSSED HERE (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

ssrbaqri

IF-Dazzler

ssrbaqri

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Dear Roshni,
Thank u very much for opening this very important thread, officially. I refrained from posting in the previous thread b'coz I hv always maintained that such an important thread should be run by mods only.
I hope this thread will serve its purpose by providing useful feedback from the members to CVs & forum rules will be strictly adhered to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana-ku.jha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Topic's To CV's To be DISCUSSED HERE (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
cvs please please give us a rain sequence as monsoon is there it would be nice to see pratigya and krishna  romancing in rain  maybe you can do after she gets her exam result they can celebrate in rain Big smile

Edited by khushi85 - 01 July 2012 at 4:46am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana-ku.jhaa_umaElvira22simmi.friends03ArjaforeverBruce_LbabithajteensspiyarapiyarirekrnAnondo.RMuskaan92

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
CVs , Pls, look at these videos...AngryAngryPinch

KRIYA'S SR WAS THE BEST ONE TILL DATE IN TV INDUSTRY

when can we  see these types of scenes again.. u r the same CV's and the actors too.. then why r we not getting passionate scenes... Kriya r not kids, not even newly married... what u guys r doing with sucha magical pair... Arhaan and Pooja are known for their awsum chemistry... Its very natural, not forced.. you cannot get any other leads as these two...Pls make use of them and their popularity...

Edited by babithaj - 03 July 2012 at 12:43am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kumarmahadevansadhana-ku.jhaa_umaKhushi96simmi.friends03ArjaforeverssrbaqriElvira22Bruce_Lsuk4Eden_luvsKriyateensspiyarapiyarirekrnriyya6

ssrbaqri

IF-Dazzler

ssrbaqri

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Dear CVs,

Thank u for giving us many reasons to smile, the most important being that our show is back to where it belongs (according to the latest TRP chart, it figures at #4). Incredible progress indeed --- a far cry from last month when the TV pundits were in a haste to write the show off. To be honest, I was skeptical of ur decision to dispense with the highly talented Abhishek Rawat as it looked like a big gamble ... but thank goodness it did'nt spell doom for the show. In retrospect, Adarsh murder trial could not bring better consequences for the show ... Not only b'coz it made for a gripping storyline but also it paved way for some amazing new entries. Once again I appreciate ur ability to spot the right talents for MKAP cast. Abhimanyu is a great find and should be given sufficient screen space. I m liking his role which is grey but on the lighter side ... & it is amusing to see how the viewers r trying to run with the hare n hunt with the hounds when it comes to form an opinion abt him. IMO, he may be wrong in executing his ideas of vengeance against SS but his hatred towards the seasoned sinner is justified. He has every right to hate the very social order that allows some mighty pleasure seekers to spoil lives of the poor n the underprivileged.

Adarsh murder track deserves special appreciation for showing mirror to the corrupt face of our society & in raising some valid questions regarding the ethics of legal practices. ASY was adamant on convicting innocent Krishna even though he knew it was Tanmay who killed Adarsh. Such an unethical professionalism is a sad reality of our times. I fail to understand why such lawyers should not be punished by the same court of law for distorting the truth. I go with the common perception that our legal institutions are in a shambles & it is about time the lawmakers of our country should do something to strengthen the judiciary. That the Adarsh murder track reflected poorly on the legal system of India should not be interpreted as a contempt of court ...  b'coz it was very realistic.        

It was odd to see Arushi getting her walking papers from her employer but it was a relevant issue. I'm happy about her decision to start a business of her own. Komal's remarriage may not go down well with some viewers but I'd like u to go ahead with the reformist idea. Arushi's marriage with Abhimanyu may take the show to the top wrung of TRP ladder but the plot should be developed cleverly by putting Arushi in the driver's seat.

In recent episodes we got to see a glimpse of old Krishna & this is good for the show. Krishna needs to hv his independent thinking & should not be taking lessons from P all the time. Pratz becoming a lawyer is a welcome change. Coming to 'kriya romance', IMO their latest scenes were too kiddish (everytime I watched these scenes, I was humming 'chhota baccha jaan ke hamko na samjhana re'). Although I'm for some serious love scenes but for the time being I'd like Kriya to be kept away from Cupid's strike so as to prevent any TRP dip. Of course u can show kriya scenes once the show reaches to the top of the TRP charts.

Edited by ssrbaqri - 05 July 2012 at 6:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
CVs bring in some scenes some focus track of kriya along side.. after all shows focus has been its leads from the very beginning...

Originally posted by babithaj

CVs , Pls, look at these videos...AngryAngryPinch

KRIYA'S SR WAS THE BEST ONE TILL DATE IN TV INDUSTRY

when can we  see these types of scenes again.. u r the same CV's and the actors too.. then why r we not getting passionate scenes... Kriya r not kids, not even newly married... what u guys r doing with sucha magical pair... Arhaan and Pooja are known for their awsum chemistry... Its very natural, not forced.. you cannot get any other leads as these two...Pls make use of them and their popularity...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22simmi.friends03ArjaforeverBruce_L

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
All show are showing rain sequence come on cvs where has your sense of romance gone please show kriya in rain sequence.. the show needs moment like these.. its better than showing mundane scenes of professor's house they make me change the channel briefly.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaElvira22heera1702simmi.friends03ArjaforeverBruce_LEden_luvsKriya

laks76

Goldie

laks76

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Cv's please don;t prats still shy infront of krishna. it looks odd. they r married for 6 years now. why this shyness. when nobody is ther with them. she has to intiate the romance and give some serious romance not like kids and kids like dialogue. it looks very odd. for sample why everytime prats don;t understand krishna when he tell something romantic and prats knows what he wants she also play along with krishna and not just ignore him. she can also play and tell things in fun and then when he becomes angry she can manify him. she has to talk more she can do the funny scenes nicely. with out her talking it doesn;t look nice. give her some dialogues she can tell things like puppy wala baba, shankar mahdev. let her talk for once in a while. why krishna has to talk a lot all the time. more over make prats more practical don;t show that she is always right and do right things. she can get mad, get angry sad and all. she can show her feelings and all to krishna. show her love for krishna in a expressive way. why always showing krishna;s love. u never showed she getting a gift for krishna only him all the time. she can get something small something close to his heart. even her kiss or something romantic she can do for him. that is enough for him. why u never show that. why u never show her worried abt him when he comes late and she getting angry with him saying he will be late and waiting for him for dinner and not eating and she is hungry to the core and then krishna making fun of her but is touched by her instant and tells her to eat and not to wait for him.show some different scenes of kriya. not repeated ones.please. don;t show childishness it doesn;t work out please.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaElvira22simmi.friends03ArjaforeverBruce_Lsuk4Eden_luvsKriyariyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Even though currently MKAP is doing well in terms of TRP... im happy for the show but where is kRIYA in all this... KRIYA has always seen as supporting to stories potray...but where are they? As a viewer i would love to see story revolving around them, with Kriya taking the lead and not vice versa. they are the LEADS.

U did miss a good oppurtunity Cvs. Remember the scene where K came out of JAIL, the kriya scene you gave us was really Confused... Even though couple married for 6 years but longing to be together should have been potray rather than showing again n again K taking the lead... K taking the lead was fine but that scene was too chilish in my view... Kriya has good chemistry why waste CV...

Edited by riyya6 - 09 July 2012 at 7:49pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

laks76ssrbaqriElvira22heera1702suk4Muskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top