Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear CVs,
It's a great feeling to resume watching MKAP after the ramadan break...and it's sheer joy to see that the show is finally on right track. To tell u frankly, the abrupt ending of Mohit's role was such a pathetic denouement to the ASY track that I had lost faith in ur ability to entertain us. Besides, an excess of kitchen politics & ludicrous kriya lovemaking were such huge distractions that many viewers would hv stopped watching the show... & I was not surprised to see the TRPs sinking to an all time low.
What a big relief to see that u hv rectified ur mistake & hv called Mohit back. Plus, there is an Arushi-centric track...there could be no better 'Eid-special' treat for the MKAPians. I m sure an ASY-Arushi combo is a winning formula and I m anticipating a great boost for the show if u gonna show ASY romancing Arushi. It's foolish to gild the lily ... & to say that Avantika is one of the finest n most beautiful actors of the show is no exaggeration. Sidelining actors like Mohit & Avantika would be like taking the gilt off the gingerbread.
I hope u'll not deviate from ur current strategy of focussing on the most talented cast of the show.
Wishing MKAP all the best.

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Cvs,
   Firstly, thanks for another ME..!! Although a bit childish and silly, I loved the way you are going ahead..!! Forgetting the leads, destroying the image of a SO CALLED good lawyer, diminishing the character of a girl who saved her sister from rape... This is all you have done...

And ASY... your Hukum ka ekka..right..?? You have written his character so weak that we viewers are confused from the very beginning..is he good or worst..??

You showed him telling Krishna that he will give his life for him. Thanked Pratigya. Is he the same ASY..?? He could not see a poor labourer getting punishment and he himself is ruining a girl's character..??

Wow...what a characterization...!!
Thanks Once again..!!

By the way...do you remember that your MALE LEAD cant impregnate his wife..?? If so, please concentrate on his treatment not only on Pratigya's NEW profession. She is a wife first and then a lawyer.

abhiloveriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dear cvs...

We all fans r getting bored to watch this court drama...it seems like u wanna show us only court drama... Pls cvs show some kriya happy scenes...
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont understand what is your point behind dragging the tracks..??
You dragged this Arushi track so much. She was to be released from jail in the ME as per the promo but you took one full week to show this.

Please drag only and only Kriya tracks which are never boring...
Thanks.
Edited by kriya...arja - 11 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
if u are not interested in the show anymore pls end it in a good note but dont destroy it more !
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know wat u guys r doing and why doing it
akhir source bhi important hoi hai na 😉how can one neglect it😳

do wat u want give screen space to whom you like

ur wish i have better things to do in life then just sulking seeing ur tracks , actors and cvs selfish attitudes🥱

i wish i was seeing some other show will switch to it after all need happiness😊
thanks for pushing fans away from mkap
ra-poo thumbnail
cvs still there is time to save the show😃
if leads are nt comfortable enacting together which is obvious🥱,you may give more space to arushi, pair her up with some hottie😳
or if showing lead is important ofcourse ,show them with different actors with whom they can act chemically😆.you can bring new entries for twist.😳
atleast it will be better to watch rather than  boring lead chemistry and scenes🥱
Edited by ra-poo - 11 years ago
mkap2012 thumbnail
Cvss plz show us asy romantic track too
chikni-chameli thumbnail
😉Abb thodaa jaldi jaldi se haath pairrr challaaabo.. track ko aaage badaaabo... tabhe na badhegii tumri TRP.. abb kaa hai naa..tum ikkko baat ko layii ke baithhh jaaabo tohh kaise kaam chalegaa?... abhh kal ki baat hee dekh lo... ooh vakeeel, asptaal mein pooore 10 minute baba ke saath batiyaata rahaa.. kauno faayda bhavaa? arre maaf kar ke gharr hee lei jaana thaa toh darwaaze pe challte chalte hoyi jaata na ee sabb.. waise... bahute achha kaam karbo tumm sabb... lagge raho.. raam raam ... challte hain!! 😳
ra-poo thumbnail
CV'S add some hot scenes in MKAP remember not of leads😆
abhimanyu arushi's will be treat😳