Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Dear CVs,

Thank u for giving us many reasons to smile, the most important being that our show is back to where it belongs (according to the latest TRP chart, it figures at #4). Incredible progress indeed --- a far cry from last month when the TV pundits were in a haste to write the show off. To be honest, I was skeptical of ur decision to dispense with the highly talented Abhishek Rawat as it looked like a big gamble ... but thank goodness it did'nt spell doom for the show. In retrospect, Adarsh murder trial could not bring better consequences for the show ... Not only b'coz it made for a gripping storyline but also it paved way for some amazing new entries. Once again I appreciate ur ability to spot the right talents for MKAP cast. Abhimanyu is a great find and should be given sufficient screen space. I m liking his role which is grey but on the lighter side ... & it is amusing to see how the viewers r trying to run with the hare n hunt with the hounds when it comes to form an opinion abt him. IMO, he may be wrong in executing his ideas of vengeance against SS but his hatred towards the seasoned sinner is justified. He has every right to hate the very social order that allows some mighty pleasure seekers to spoil lives of the poor n the underprivileged.

Adarsh murder track deserves special appreciation for showing mirror to the corrupt face of our society & in raising some valid questions regarding the ethics of legal practices. ASY was adamant on convicting innocent Krishna even though he knew it was Tanmay who killed Adarsh. Such an unethical professionalism is a sad reality of our times. I fail to understand why such lawyers should not be punished by the same court of law for distorting the truth. I go with the common perception that our legal institutions are in a shambles & it is about time the lawmakers of our country should do something to strengthen the judiciary. That the Adarsh murder track reflected poorly on the legal system of India should not be interpreted as a contempt of court ...  b'coz it was very realistic.        

It was odd to see Arushi getting her walking papers from her employer but it was a relevant issue. I'm happy about her decision to start a business of her own. Komal's remarriage may not go down well with some viewers but I'd like u to go ahead with the reformist idea. Arushi's marriage with Abhimanyu may take the show to the top wrung of TRP ladder but the plot should be developed cleverly by putting Arushi in the driver's seat.

In recent episodes we got to see a glimpse of old Krishna & this is good for the show. Krishna needs to hv his independent thinking & should not be taking lessons from P all the time. Pratz becoming a lawyer is a welcome change. Coming to 'kriya romance', IMO their latest scenes were too kiddish (everytime I watched these scenes, I was humming 'chhota baccha jaan ke hamko na samjhana re'). Although I'm for some serious love scenes but for the time being I'd like Kriya to be kept away from Cupid's strike so as to prevent any TRP dip. Of course u can show kriya scenes once the show reaches to the top of the TRP charts.

Edited by ssrbaqri - 11 years ago
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CVs bring in some scenes some focus track of kriya along side.. after all shows focus has been its leads from the very beginning...

Originally posted by: babithaj

CVs , Pls, look at these videos...😡😡😵

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_7SvoVZ1aM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

KRIYA'S SR WAS THE BEST ONE TILL DATE IN TV INDUSTRY

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xsQ8KHgc5c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

when can we  see these types of scenes again.. u r the same CV's and the actors too.. then why r we not getting passionate scenes... Kriya r not kids, not even newly married... what u guys r doing with sucha magical pair... Arhaan and Pooja are known for their awsum chemistry... Its very natural, not forced.. you cannot get any other leads as these two...Pls make use of them and their popularity...

Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All show are showing rain sequence come on cvs where has your sense of romance gone please show kriya in rain sequence.. the show needs moment like these.. its better than showing mundane scenes of professor's house they make me change the channel briefly.  
laks76 thumbnail
Cv's please don;t prats still shy infront of krishna. it looks odd. they r married for 6 years now. why this shyness. when nobody is ther with them. she has to intiate the romance and give some serious romance not like kids and kids like dialogue. it looks very odd. for sample why everytime prats don;t understand krishna when he tell something romantic and prats knows what he wants she also play along with krishna and not just ignore him. she can also play and tell things in fun and then when he becomes angry she can manify him. she has to talk more she can do the funny scenes nicely. with out her talking it doesn;t look nice. give her some dialogues she can tell things like puppy wala baba, shankar mahdev. let her talk for once in a while. why krishna has to talk a lot all the time. more over make prats more practical don;t show that she is always right and do right things. she can get mad, get angry sad and all. she can show her feelings and all to krishna. show her love for krishna in a expressive way. why always showing krishna;s love. u never showed she getting a gift for krishna only him all the time. she can get something small something close to his heart. even her kiss or something romantic she can do for him. that is enough for him. why u never show that. why u never show her worried abt him when he comes late and she getting angry with him saying he will be late and waiting for him for dinner and not eating and she is hungry to the core and then krishna making fun of her but is touched by her instant and tells her to eat and not to wait for him.show some different scenes of kriya. not repeated ones.please. don;t show childishness it doesn;t work out please.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Even though currently MKAP is doing well in terms of TRP... im happy for the show but where is kRIYA in all this... KRIYA has always seen as supporting to stories potray...but where are they? As a viewer i would love to see story revolving around them, with Kriya taking the lead and not vice versa. they are the LEADS.

U did miss a good oppurtunity Cvs. Remember the scene where K came out of JAIL, the kriya scene you gave us was really 😕... Even though couple married for 6 years but longing to be together should have been potray rather than showing again n again K taking the lead... K taking the lead was fine but that scene was too chilish in my view... Kriya has good chemistry why waste CV...

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Dear CVs,
Thnx for giving us a great role model in the form of ASY, a man who stands for justice, helps the poor and walks with his head held high. He has been wronged by the society but has been able to earn a respectable place for himself. Given that Shakuntala never sent him to school, his struggle for an education appears to be an interesting example for all students. It will be extremely good for the show if u present a comparison of ASY with Krishna n Pratigya emphasising following points:
1. Some people feel he was morally wrong in convicting Krishna b'coz of his vengeance against SS. But what about Krishna who was equally wrong in kidnapping innocent Sunehri when he wanted to teach Makhnu Singh a lesson.
2. ASY's act of convicting Krishna could lead SS to accept him as his son. It would hv been a case of 'end justifying the means'. It'll be interesting if u show a comparison with the similar act of Pratigya who forced Kesar to seduce Radhe as a means to reclaim the property from Menka.
Mohit Malik is doing fabulous job as Abhimanyu & his charismatic personality has developed a huge fan following in a very short time. Please show him falling for Arushi ASAP. It may so happen that Arushi seeks divorce from Tanmay with the help of Abhimanyu n he develops a feeling for her down the line.
MKAP rocksss
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

Dear CVs,
Thnx for giving us a great role model in the form of ASY, a man who stands for justice, helps the poor and walks with his head held high. He has been wronged by the society but has been able to earn a respectable place for himself. Given that Shakuntala never sent him to school, his struggle for an education appears to be an interesting example for all students. It will be extremely good for the show if u present a comparison of ASY with Krishna n Pratigya emphasising following points:
1. Some people feel he was morally wrong in convicting Krishna b'coz of his vengeance against SS. But what about Krishna who was equally wrong in kidnapping innocent Sunehri when he wanted to teach Makhnu Singh a lesson.
2. ASY's act of convicting Krishna could lead SS to accept him as his son. It would hv been a case of 'end justifying the means'. It'll be interesting if u show a comparison with the similar act of Pratigya who forced Kesar to seduce Radhe as a means to reclaim the property from Menka.
Mohit Malik is doing fabulous job as Abhimanyu & his charismatic personality has developed a huge fan following in a very short time. Please show him falling for Arushi ASAP. It may so happen that Arushi seeks divorce from Tanmay with the help of Abhimanyu n he develops a feeling for her down the line.
MKAP rocksss

C.Vs Know Well What They Showed In Past...At Least Better Than You&Me.They Showed K Kidnapped Sunehri For His Father&The Very Next Day He Released Her.Because He Understood His Mistake.He Was Ashamed For His Deed And He Said Sorry To Sunehri.

Your ASY...Helped A Murderer,Betrayed His Client,Tried Destroy A Innocent Life.You Are Comparing Him With Our Hero!

You Are Not The Only Viewer...They Have Not Made This Show Only For You.They Made It For Millions.The Millions Want To See The Leads.Not Your ASY,Arushi.

I've Proof That ArJa/KriYa Made This Show Popular&Gave It 6+ T.R.P.Your Arushi,ASY Is Just Spoiling It...http://www.editgrid.com/user/yemi/MKAP_Ratings

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

C.Vs Know Well What They Showed In Past...At Least Better Than You&Me.They Showed K Kidnapped Sunehri For His Father&The Very Next Day He Released Her.Because He Understood His Mistake.He Was Ashamed For His Deed And He Said Sorry To Sunehri.

Your ASY...Helped A Murderer,Betrayed His Client,Tried Destroy A Innocent Life.You Are Comparing Him With Our Hero!

You Are Not The Only Viewer...They Have Not Made This Show Only For You.They Made It For Millions.The Millions Want To See The Leads.Not Your ASY,Arushi.

I've Proof That ArJa/KriYa Made This Show Popular&Gave It 6+ T.R.P.Your Arushi,ASY Is Just Spoiling It...http://www.editgrid.com/user/yemi/MKAP_Ratings

Hey, I'm using my discretion in deciding not to argue with u over this despite the fact that u r getting personal with me and also bashing ASY & Arushi. I hope mods would be able to see how u r trying to spoil this important thread one more time.
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

Hey, I'm using my discretion in deciding not to argue with u over this despite the fact that u r getting personal with me and also bashing ASY & Arushi. I hope mods would be able to see how u r trying to spoil this important thread one more time.

Look...You Complained About Our Hero,That's Why I Interfered.Don't Take It In Wrong Way.

Don't Try To Manipulate Moderators.They Are More Active Than You.😃

Edited by -aHnAf- - 11 years ago
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please let the truth come out ASAP.. Its no point in dragging this track too much. 
Let Kriya give a new dimension in life: Krishna's treatment track will be the best. 
Please dont plan another marriage for Arushi. A girl can be 1000 times happier without getting married too...