Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Kisi ko sapna lagey tu, kisi ko behti hawaa
Kisi ko bas baaton mein, kare pal mein yahaan wahaan
Kisi ke sau jhoot sun le, kisi ka sacch bhi gunaah
Kisi ka bas yaadon mein, kare hulchul saara jahaan

He thought about her. Their 1st meeting. The way she fell into his arms. It was a dream for her. But she was like a breath of fresh air for him. He had believed that monstrous brother in law of his n discarded her version of truth like trash. 
Only her memories now lived with him. They were his world.

Te amo me te amo
Tu chhaanv hai, tu dhoop hai
Te amo me te amo
Tere hazaron roop hai

He had wanted to tell her. He wanted to confess. Pour out his feelings. Tell her that only she was the one. The sunshine n the peace of his life. The rainbow after a heavy downpour. Dawn after dark. His sun during the day n moon n stars during the night. Also the moon which was always there during the day albeit hidden. But present.

Koi samjha nahin, jo bhi hai bas khoob hai
Falling so crazy in love
Te amo me te amo
Tu chhaanv hai, tu dhoop hai
Te amo me te amo
Tere hazaaron roop hai

He had fallen for every side of hers. The bubbly, the chirpy, the responsible, the lovable, the emotional n the strong one. He could feel her very presence. He knew he was crazily in love with her.

Kabhi lagey raaton mein main khwaabon se baatien karoon subah unhi
Khwaabon ko main kaabu karoon
Kabhi lagey taaron se bhi, unche udaane bharoon
Kabhi lagey baadalon se jaibein bharoon

She had taught him the meaning of life. He believed in her belief that the brightest stars in the galaxy were their parents. He spoke to them. Like she did. She brought colour to his life. The lifeless n dull saga which appeared lively n bright just by her presence.

Te amo me te amo
Taare ginu tere liye
Te amo me te amo
Saare chunu tere liye
Khwaab saare bunu tere hi tere liye
Falling so crazy in love
Te amo me te amo
Taare ginu tere liye
Te amo me te amo

He wanted to give her the best life ever. Wipe out all the bad n wrong memories. Keep only the ones which had them. In the right place, in the right time. But irony! They never were at the right place, at the right time. They created right place n right time. Together.

Kabhi lagey mili nahin, tumse main khwaabon mein bhi
Kabhi lagey kahin toh hai ristha koi
Kabhi lagey chhu tumhe, yunhi khayalon mein hi
Kabhi lagey nahin nahin chori nahin

He remembered the time she would secretly admire him, unaware he was watching every move of hers. He wanted her to dream of him. Be with him. Always. 

Te amo me te amo
Tu paas hai par door hai
Te amo me te amo
Jaata nahin yeh noor hai
Teri chori bhi yeh manzoor manzoor hai
Falling so crazy in love
Te amo me te amo

That moment was so right. Though spontaneous, when he had kissed her on her cheek. On the pretext that it was a challenge. All the things that he did with her. Though childish n silly that time they were to him. Patching up Akash-Payal, all the drama, acting, getting jealous by NK or any other guy close to her. He had dug his own grave, by not believing her. She was right in front of his eyes yet so far. 

Te amo me te amo
Jaata nahin yeh noor hai

He was ready. Ready to repent. Ready to woo her. Ready to bring her back. Back in his life. The place where she rightly belonged. The place always meant for her. The place he always wanted her to be. Not as a contract wife or an employee, but as his wife, his lover, his soulmate. He was ready to tell her.

Te amo.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hows it? Personally I dont like it much. I just wanted to portray Arnav's feelings once he comes to know of the truth.

Take care,
Love 
Ashum

Other Arhi works by me

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 30 June 2012 at 2:31am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

sarvanigowrilovebadhangoahemrosalinda92Diaphanoussamspriyanka09Princess_Mansimalose-Sruthi--Devanshi-Samaira32jessjazzApples94hirahira186vishali990varsha2KD-.Pearl.-inshuuAmanda.LimArhi_2205Cutee999.anishaa.-Samskruthi-SmileyStarsrijaaa127kweetrockstarsnoopy84tia.ovelanginichandana.skritashswetha10flowers4uKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Xpress-mandy15Nidsubh007pakpearlIsleOfCapriArshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkdumastash10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Te amo" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Devanshi-

Goldie

-Devanshi-

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Resss! !!will edit tomorrow pakka!!!

EDIT!!

Firstly...was this a counter part of the Bare more naina??if it wasn't then just ignore this line...LOL
I must say...i love arnav's thoughts more than khushi's. I am not siding with either character(i love sarun!!Big smile). It's just that the memories that arnav reminscenced about are more close to me...and the guilt that he feels makes my heart melt for him as always!! And then this song...sigh!!i haven't seen the Dum Maaro Dum but this song...its beautiful!!!Smileand it fits his thoughts perfectly especially the chorus!!
I believe this would be his thoughts when khushi is unconscious in his arms...it would make the whole situation so much more emotional than it already is!!

Edited by DM1810 - 30 June 2012 at 11:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Ashum

SmileyStar

IF-Rockerz

SmileyStar

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
MINE!! Big smile

*EDITED*

OMG!! I'm on the first page?? Like seriously?? *rubbing her eyes and then again staring with her mouth hanging open* Ohhh Yesss! I am! *doing a victory dance* LOL

I swear I didn't even see what you wrote not even the name of the OS, just rushed down to reserve a post and I made it on the first page! Woohoo! For the first time ever! On your work, I mean!! I'm sooo happy Big smile

Ok, now coming to the OS... What do I say? It was brilliant!! I loved it to the core! Girl you write amazing emotional stuff! The song was again sooo well chosen and Arnav's emotions were sooo beautifully portrayed! Clap

Tell you what? You take this OS and the 'bhare more naina' one and combine them together to make an FF! Like seriously! It'll be awesome! Big smile

Think about it, acha? Wink Cos you write emotional stuff sooo very well! I totally loved this one and the previous one as well! Glad to see you're making good use of your holidays Big smile Write more! I love your One Shots!! Embarrassed and Love Youuu Tooo!! Heart

Edited by SmileyStar - 30 June 2012 at 3:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_MansiSweet_Ashumpakpearl

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
^^ Waiting for both of youBig smile

SmileyStar

tash10

IF-Stunnerz

tash10

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Nahinnn, why did the telepathy not work today?LOL  Chalo, never mind, am still on first page!!!Dancing
Anyway, reserved for nowEmbarrassed

-edited-

Ashum, seriously I love your song selections!!! As much as I loved Khushi's inner feelings with Bhare Naina, this one picturising Arnav's emotions on Te Amo is no less!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it and your last paragraph infuses a real positive vibe!!! Thumbs up!!Thumbs Up

Edited by tash10 - 30 June 2012 at 3:11am

Sweet_Ashum

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
hiii
beautiful os
loved it
awesome cocept
plz do write more
thanks 4 da pm

Sweet_Ashum

SmileyStar

IF-Rockerz

SmileyStar

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

^^ Waiting for both of youBig smile

I have unres! Big smile Can you believe I made it on the first page?? I sure can't ROFL

Edited by SmileyStar - 30 June 2012 at 3:26am

Sweet_Ashum

velangini

IF-Rockerz

velangini

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
such a heart touching os
loved arnav's feelings
beautifully written

Sweet_Ashum

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.