TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 2:32am | IP Logged
VERY FUNNY...MY LITTLE JEKYLL.

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 2:50am | IP Logged
i'm hyding! in shaakaal, gabbar and mogambo style... just so that dinku doesn't find my head with her baseball bat after reading my latest post about all the gorgeous things we can name our gorgeous angad!!WinkCry
sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

haha. I think I should stop analysing Angad-Kripa chemistry. I am turning it into a research.LOL

sweetie ...its just the professor within u that comes out @ the mere mention of angad n kripa! ...which is all gud practice ...@ least something makes u act ur age! LOLlol ... jks! Big smile

..a gr8 analysis once agian ....n as the saying goes: opposites attract - n angad n kripa r a reflection of that;

furthermore ...their situation truly reflects the adage that 'whilst a man always wants 2 b a woman's 1st love, a woman always wants 2 b a man's last' - angad is kripa's 1st love ...n he n we all know that from her revelation, whilst kripa through the cousre of events will become the onli woman he has eye's n heart 4 (which till now had been preserved in the deep-freezer!)

romantic0112 Newbie
romantic0112
romantic0112

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Hey nitica and sugar sweet

Absolutely perfect adages for this pair!! Also Angad and Kripa are younger and more hip than other Balaji jodis.

And apna Angad is so overpowering, overhwhelming so Over everything .. (better stop before Dinks starts gnashing her teeth and goes after my batheesi!!

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:05am | IP Logged
hey u r right they 2 really suit the role and i luv ur topics nitica and yes it's good for us that u r turning into a researcher and can research everything for us...!!!and that handwriting thing that u know is awesome man keep up doing the same thing...!!!
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Dear Nitica,

I actually copy your posts and put them in my personal KYPH Folder on my Laptop! And read and re-read them several times

They are so awesome, so well-thought of, and yes, brilliantly penned!

You seem to have romance flowing in your blood, the way you describe Angad & Kripa, seem to give me goose-p***les everytime I read your posts on them!

Maybe on an individual level, Angad & Kripa do not impress me as much (what I write on the forums has no bearing on my thought process) but together, they are Fire & Ice (as Nits aptly put it)! Kripa is the yin to Angad's yang, the light to his darkness, the smiles to his tears, the music to his lyrics, the coolness to his heat................

KYPH has all the bearings of a great, unforgettable love story in the making!

Thanks once again Nits, for providing a wonderful, exquisite and simply enchanting write-up! Keep up the excellent work and keep us entertained always!

Cheers,

Chilly

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:57am | IP Logged
****nod... nod...*** i'm nodding like crazy...!LOL
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Oh Chilloo,

Am just okay , it's just the way you guys percieve my posts that makes them interesting.

I have always known that your opinions n feel on A-K is two way. It keeps oscillating but then you kinda reflect the couple's dilemms....to be or not to be...Kaisa ye pyaar hai?LOL

Stop nodding Sugar..kitni ghaas khaaogi?Wink

Go to top