Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiantv thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Gr8 analysis nitica.. & it's interesting you are interested in analyzing handwriting, personalityies, and reading faces..  do you usually find all the 3 different types of analysis usually confirm each other, or provide more clarification, or are there cases where you can conflicting information between different analysis?

Anyway, I agree the sizzle is due between Kripa & Angad is due to their completly opposite characteristics, but I wish the writers would give Kripa lot stronger dialogs, and would like to show her going on the offensive once in a while either verbally or poking fun a Angads Star and Casonova image..

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hi indian TV,

You will not believe it but  if I was to analyse your face, your handwriting or do  a  touch-impression by holding your hands.........I'll know different things about you from different analysis.  Ya, there are conflicting qualities at times but it only goes on to prove that things are not always black and white.

Your handwriting generally reveals your true self and in your face, it's your eyes, nose and jaw. Your jaw is a reflection of your strength and sensitivity.
sugar plum thumbnail
i've heard that... but my handwriting changes every day... and nittu... of course i'll help!😉
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Handwriting is prone to follow the course of your life.yet the basics of handwriting usually never change, no matter how beautiful or horrible it is.
sugar plum thumbnail
that's a relief.. i expected you to say that i'm displaying signs of the 'jekyll-and-hyde' syndrome!😉 Edited by sugar bun - 18 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
VERY FUNNY...MY LITTLE JEKYLL.
sugar plum thumbnail
i'm hyding! in shaakaal, gabbar and mogambo style... just so that dinku doesn't find my head with her baseball bat after reading my latest post about all the gorgeous things we can name our gorgeous angad!!😉😭
sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

haha. I think I should stop analysing Angad-Kripa chemistry. I am turning it into a research.😆

sweetie ...its just the professor within u that comes out @ the mere mention of angad n kripa! ...which is all gud practice ...@ least something makes u act ur age! 😆lol ... jks! 😃

..a gr8 analysis once agian ....n as the saying goes: opposites attract - n angad n kripa r a reflection of that;

furthermore ...their situation truly reflects the adage that 'whilst a man always wants 2 b a woman's 1st love, a woman always wants 2 b a man's last' - angad is kripa's 1st love ...n he n we all know that from her revelation, whilst kripa through the cousre of events will become the onli woman he has eye's n heart 4 (which till now had been preserved in the deep-freezer!)

romantic0112 thumbnail

Hey nitica and sugar sweet

Absolutely perfect adages for this pair!! Also Angad and Kripa are younger and more hip than other Balaji jodis.

And apna Angad is so overpowering, overhwhelming so Over everything .. (better stop before Dinks starts gnashing her teeth and goes after my batheesi!!

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey u r right they 2 really suit the role and i luv ur topics nitica and yes it's good for us that u r turning into a researcher and can research everything for us...!!!and that handwriting thing that u know is awesome man keep up doing the same thing...!!!