Sushant's BW Debut: Discuss Here - Page 84

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nikitagmc

My bets:

He gets hospitalized and does not recover for a long time.. during all this time Govind and Ishan remain aloof from each other. He recovers in the climax and unites both of them.

Kahaani poori filmy hai :p 
But hey , who doesnt like a feel good ending! πŸ˜Š
Yea , I guess that might be the last scene
Amit Trivedi strikes hat trick with 'English Vinglish', 'Aiyyaa' & 'Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana'

RnM Team    08 Oct 12 18:36 IST

MUMBAI: The bollywood music scenario is constantly evolving and changing with new sounds and avant-garde styles of music.

Contributing majorly to this change is the composer who took the music palette of audiences by storm with his critically acclaimed work in the popular film Dev D. With a career spanning around four years, Amit Trivedi is now on a hat trick, having achieved wide acclaim for his work in 'English Vinglish', upcoming 'Aiyyaa' and 'Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana' (LSTCK). Currently riding on the success of 'English Vinglish', Trivedi has a lot up his sleeves with other two releases as well. Each of the films feature various genres of music as per the respective storyline and he claims it was a challenge for him to adapt to different music styles accordingly.

Speaking with Radioandmusic.com, Trivedi states, "The kind of music basically depends on the requirements of the script and what the director has envisioned. So these narratives pull the style of music out of me. I do feel a lot of pressure and every film is a challenge for me. I do a lot of research and totally get into the skin of the character and that's how the music is composed by me."

Adding to his kitty are movies 'Lootera' and 'Kai Po Che!' with interesting compositions that are influenced by the tastes and culture of different parts of India. 'Lootera' will feature a lot of Bengali style songs influenced by SD Burman and more. Around two tracks will also be en compassing the retro feel of bollywood music in sync with the storyline of the film which is slated to release on 29 March 2013. The upcoming 2012 Bollywood romantic film directed and co-produced by Vikramaditya Motwane stars Ranveer Singh and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles. The film is a co-production between Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Telefilms and Anurag Kashyap, Vikas Bahl, Madhu Mantena & Vikramaditya Motwane's production house Phantom.

While 'Kai Po Che!' is a story of friends and will comprise of a cool and contemporary vibe through its tracks. The film will also witness a spiritual track anda Gujarati folk based track by Trivedi. The film is set to release on 11 January 2013. It is an upcoming Indian sports film based on Chetan Bhagat's novel The 3 Mistakes of My Life directed by Abhishek Kapoor, with music by Trivedi and lyrics by Javed Akhtar.

www.radioandmusic.com/content/editorial/news/amit-trivedi-strikes-hat-trick-with-english-vinglish-aiyyaa-luv-shuv-tey-chicken-khurana#storyEdited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago
Thamks for all the info guys .Looking forward to the music release of KPC .
thnks ashu   for the art       
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Amit Trivedi strikes hat trick with 'English Vinglish', 'Aiyyaa' & 'Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana'

RnM Team    08 Oct 12 18:36 IST

MUMBAI: The bollywood music scenario is constantly evolving and changing with new sounds and avant-garde styles of music.

Contributing majorly to this change is the composer who took the music palette of audiences by storm with his critically acclaimed work in the popular film Dev D. With a career spanning around four years, Amit Trivedi is now on a hat trick, having achieved wide acclaim for his work in 'English Vinglish', upcoming 'Aiyyaa' and 'Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana' (LSTCK). Currently riding on the success of 'English Vinglish', Trivedi has a lot up his sleeves with other two releases as well. Each of the films feature various genres of music as per the respective storyline and he claims it was a challenge for him to adapt to different music styles accordingly.

Speaking with Radioandmusic.com, Trivedi states, "The kind of music basically depends on the requirements of the script and what the director has envisioned. So these narratives pull the style of music out of me. I do feel a lot of pressure and every film is a challenge for me. I do a lot of research and totally get into the skin of the character and that's how the music is composed by me."

Adding to his kitty are movies 'Lootera' and 'Kai Po Che!' with interesting compositions that are influenced by the tastes and culture of different parts of India. 'Lootera' will feature a lot of Bengali style songs influenced by SD Burman and more. Around two tracks will also be en compassing the retro feel of bollywood music in sync with the storyline of the film which is slated to release on 29 March 2013. The upcoming 2012 Bollywood romantic film directed and co-produced by Vikramaditya Motwane stars Ranveer Singh and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles. The film is a co-production between Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Telefilms and Anurag Kashyap, Vikas Bahl, Madhu Mantena & Vikramaditya Motwane's production house Phantom.
While 'Kai Po Che!' is a story of friends and will comprise of a cool and contemporary vibe through its tracks. The film will also witness a spiritual track anda Gujarati folk based track by Trivedi. The film is set to release on 11 January 2013. It is an upcoming Indian sports film based on Chetan Bhagat's novel The 3 Mistakes of My Life directed by Abhishek Kapoor, with music by Trivedi and lyrics by Javed Akhtar.

www.radioandmusic.com/content/editorial/news/amit-trivedi-strikes-hat-trick-with-english-vinglish-aiyyaa-luv-shuv-tey-chicken-khurana#story

thanx Ashu for sharing...
Luking 4ward for KPC's songsπŸ˜ƒ
they again made it private  yeh kya ho raha hai?
utv gone bonkers      smone retweet   them
Is Shaun Tait in the movie? Because the articles said he was approached but later we didn't get any news about him shooting for KPC or anything..
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Is Shaun Tait in the movie? Because the articles said he was approached but later we didn't get any news about him shooting for KPC or anything..

I was also wondering the same..There was so much anxiety and uproar over Shaun tait and after that nothing and now shooting is almost done..I am confused πŸ˜•..Did shaun tait make it or due to his commitment he could not..
I did not see Shaun Tait playing for Aussies for a while,not sure if he is busy at domestic leagues as he had taken a break from cricket for a while..Not sure..Are they planning to keep Shaun tait as a surprise for the viewers...Only time will tell I guess...