Page 2 Page 2

seoulbeats

seoulbeats

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
na

Edited by seoulbeats - 08 September 2012 at 9:32am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

glamoholichilya05psrnsoumyakSaimaa.Hlizzie1765prc_fan1Jyo_Ksg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "na" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
zeffa, OS competition is a good idea but can we do it after some time like we just had BC n siggie comp some days ago, we can wait till their results gets  published coz if we start this comp now, the forum will have lots n lots of sticky n forum will gt messed.

seoulbeats

seoulbeats

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Asmi-

zeffa, OS competition is a good idea but can we do it after some time like we just had BC n siggie comp some days ago, we can wait till their results gets  published coz if we start this comp now, the forum will have lots n lots of sticky n forum will gt messed.

Okay. Whenever the results are out we can continue this.  :-)

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeffa-

we need to ask our CM for this competition, we cant organise such kind of competition without asking her.Lets see if members are interested i can put this idea in front of minuu di.Wink

seoulbeats

seoulbeats

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Zeffa-

we need to ask our CM for this competition, we cant organise such kind of competition without asking her.Lets see if members are interested i can put this idea in front of minuu di.Wink
Is that so? Okay then...

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
hehehe yes its like that.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seoulbeats

Saimaa.H

Goldie

Saimaa.H

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
i do! i do!!
i mean i do want to participateApproveApprove
bin waiting for thisBig smileBig smile
its a great idea

seoulbeats

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I would like to participate too :)

seoulbeats

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.