India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Balaji research center-ronit roy..do read

ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Smile      RONIT TIMES     Smile      

This is a special report on the studies conducted in Balaji research center.According to theses studies , the age of a character could appear small by the way he/she addresses other characters & also by the means of respect shown to others.

For example lets take Mr.Bajaj ,

Queen of soaps Ekta Kapoor aimed for a cameo named Mr.Bajaj in Kasautii who would mess up Prerna-Anurag love story and die within a few months…But the role turned out to be the biggest , loved and popular character on Indian television b'coz  it  was performed by the one and only Ronit Roy.Thus she was forced to extend the character.Now comes the difficulties of making him young as she had introduced him as a too old man…These are her tricks…Now Bajaj has triumphed 2 big leaps and still energetic for one more.

His addressing to Moloy Basu:

At the starting time …it was Mr. Basu…

One day Bajaj told Prerna "tumse milne Moloy kaka babu aye hai"…see Bajaj became much younger

than before.

His addressing to Mohini :        

At the starting Mrs.Basu…

Recently he said "Mohini Aunty ko heart attack aa gaya hai"…Bajju became too young…as at the

Beginning,he was almost of same age of that of mohini…Mohini could even claim that we are class mates.

His means of respect to Moloy & Mohini:

At the starting time ….it was with folded hands…..

On Bajaj's marriage day….Bajaj touched their feet for aashirvad….Bajju became young again…"Jamai

babu"In the case of Mohini after marriage…when she came home , bajju ran towards the door and

touched her feet as an "achcha damad" and asked "Aapne kyun takleef ki , mujhe bula liya hota"…and

even made coffee for them as a young husband.Remember this is the same Bajaj who once fired Mohini for scolding Prerna..

There are many other unknown loops also…ie. Bajju's Sali Madvi who should be atleast 15 to have a crush on him on his marriage to menaka….Now Bajju should have had his 1st  marriage at 20 ( for matching ekta's calculation)….Then Surely Madvi is older than prerna….but prerna's addressing towards her was like towards a younger sis "Tum meri behan banke shaadi mein aana aur masti karna"..Any way she got married to Vineet ie. Aonu's friend….May be a 2 big sachin fan!!!!

Only one thing never changed , the addressing of Rishu as "Mr.Bajaj"…as if from birth itself he is Mr.Bajaj (neglecting 2 or 3 episodes where Gupta called him Rishabh),even Prerna call him Mr.Bajaj after marriage and even Sneha used to call him the same when she was the same….Madvi made a difference by calling him "Jeejuuuu…." , but later due to some…… # $ * $ #*$ (hope U got it) she too changed it to Mr.Bajaj.His late wife Menaka used to call him Rishabh….

Prerna calls Aonu with full authority "anurag" , I hoped she would change it after 20 yr leap as she addressed him in Goa "Mr.Anurag Basu"…but it was only for that scene… but her hubby is like still a stranger "Mr.Bajaj".Prerna lived with Anurag hardly 2 years in total…but with Bajju atleast 30 yrs.LOLLOLLOL

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Ho ur so correct ronitr i hope ekta sees ur post then i am dam sure  she will be really impressed with your views your a good observor DUDE!

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

wow!!!!!!!!!! interesting.......hummm she still calls him mr.bajaj and i bet he's still going 2 make him younger by the day

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
i m 2 depressed 2 rite anything now .... ronitr read the topic where u hav posted ur question ronit answered
sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I AM NONE IN THE CONDITION TO WRITE
ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
hey don't worry...god can't be rude to ronit....he is a fighter and he will succeed ...what ever happens!....i learnt this big fact from him.Smile
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Ronitr ur sooo rite!!! but to tell  ya the truth..now i just cant imagine prerna calling Mr. bajaj as rishabh!!
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:49am | IP Logged
same here

Go to top