Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

June 29th episode -A multi course dinner. - Page 2

zobia14799 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the dinner... it was tooo tasty!!!
i mean loved the epi...it was too good!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Nice points Sita... I loved every bit of it... Piya re Piya sequence was also good... I simply loved the episode... CVs made my weekend... I'm dancing with joy...
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks sitamma for the wonderful feast you served us here.πŸ˜† Loved your post, and the style you have penned it.πŸ€—
shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sitamma1

June 29th  episode'a multi  course dinner.

Well, after 3 days of deprivation,at last an elaborate multi  course dinner was served'And each and every course was delicious.

And I ,as per my promise to myself ,was keeping my eyes open to enjoy the dinner, however it may turn out to be.I was prepared to be happy with a simple dinner with a few courses and dishes'.but the dinner turned out to be a feast..when compared to the deprivation I have been suffering from these past 3 days..Thank you CV"s for the feast'..

.The appetizer  itself was exciting and rather mysterious..Manav talking in hushed tones to a  girl'and that was overheard by our smart future  -to be -reporter..Miss Navika Vyas..soon to be Miss Navika Batnagar'

The conversation went somewhat like this'

. samajne ki koshish karo mithika..kal mere shagun ka din hai...then he listens to her end of the conversation..and finally says..teek hai,if it is so urgent then main kal kise bahane se tume milne aaoonga.

again listens ..then says...nahin...main abhi in logon ko tumare bare mein kuch bhi nahi batha saktha..

again listens..then..suno,ek baar shaadi hone doh,uske baadh ayistha ayistha in logon ko saab kuch bathadhoonga...tumare bare mein bhi aur USA mein joh bhi hua uske bhare mein bhi.teek hai? okay..

then he keeps the phone down, looks at the photo in his hand..which we see later is of the new girl with a small child..and sighs..then keeps the photo on his table and goes to the bath room.

The next course was totally unexpected and enjoyable.

Well,our little detective deftly slipped into the room and took the photo..and showed it to us'.to increase our curiosity'And while I was wondering whom she will show the photo to, the darling went out to the terrace and sounded the bell.. A pleasant jolt of surprise shook me'.I was like wah!!! It has been so long since I heard that bell ring'..sending SOS message to spiderman..And the way he opened his door and peeped out'.and then his usual antics to reach his chavanni..I felt pure pleasue watching that'.it has been so long since we have been shown this treat to the eyes..when did we see it last? Yes, the day Mohan rescued megha from prateek..he was so happy that day,and nanhi had got him lots of jelabis for him to eat'. Their serious discussion ended with Mohan's mohannish question..agar hone wale Mrs.Batnagar ka kayal mein nahi rakega  toh kon rakegha.?...too good'

The next course also was delicious..

As seen in the precap,papaji and MIL come to invite Indu and Mohan to attend Megha's shagun'papaji's words to Mohan brought a smile not only to Mohan's lips but to mine also'

Mohan..beta,Tume megha ka dhosth kahu..hamdardh kahu..tume kis naam se phukarum..yeh main nahi jaantha. Lekhin ha ithana zaroor jantha..ki megha ke zindagi mein tum ekh faristha bankar aaya hum. Uske zindagi mein tume ekh kaas jaga hai beta..isliye tujm zaroor aana hai. '..how prophetic and symbolic his words were..Thank you Cv's for those lines and papaji's tone when he delivered these lines were awesome'

Then came my most favorite course, the one I had been wishing for,dreaming for so long.

.Mohan goes near the window,glances out,thinking about papaji' words, sees megha drying her hair..and the way the expressions in his eyes and face changes and how a sweet smile lits up his face as he continues to stare at her with fascination'.'.I  will never get tired of watching it again and again'..and the bg music was ..no words to describe it''wonderful...made for that scene..

A short course.

And then Indu comes and sees him staring 'and now that she knows megha is going to marry Manav, she has decided to be a mahatma..and says..whatever is happening is for good.And tells him to forget Megha'.Mohan answers so matter of factly''that is the problem.. I cannot forget her..I cannot let her go'..And how he peeps in after going out..his usual way..to tell his mom that he will be back before the shagun...'cool'.

Guru's statement of his bhaiya's thinking also being good brought back the glare to Indu's eyes..Oh God,I hope she does not create more problems'..

Another short delicious course.

And then '.Mohan waiting for Mr clean to be on his way ,to start his detective work, his chavanni wishing him all the best, and their chin hand signature'2 MN treats in a single episode'...too much '.

An unexpected course.

As I was telling myself..oh girl, you have got more than what you have wished for'.lo!! there comes the next treat.. a beautiful Rehan scene'..I couldn't believe it''Monu switching over to Renu  Bhabi  instead of laddu aunty[has to call her that once he marries Megha,right?]'and uska'.kaise hai aap? Aaj aap bahuth pyaari lagti hai'..Renu was actually blushing,I think'..I half expected him to wink at her'..and may be throw her a flying kiss too'that would have been hilarious to watch'.anyway he fished out the news that her bhai manav has gone to the juniversity'.and lo!! set  out to do his detective work'.

I canot make out what is the relationship between Manav and the mystery giri.!!!! Hope he does not turn out to be another pracreep. Any way according to the article it is not going tobe so..i do not want to think deeply about that..let our monu solve the mystery'Any way very quick witted of Mohan to call Rasmi and ask her to investigate about Manav.

The final dessert.

The last scene also was wonderful..finally..at last..the purpose of the pink sari gifted by mohan is shown..at a most apt moment..Thank you CV's for that'..MIL taking out that saree and telling her to wear, jiji helplessly looking on, megha's fb about the saree and mohan's words while he gifted it, fb of pl scene ..all were quite wonderful. I loved the moment when Megha clutched that saree close to her, almost like she was trying to hold  Mohan to herself...and the expressions that flashed through her face..though she was trying to restrain it with jiji also there.And piya piya..sad tone..full marks to the person who chose the bg music for the episode.

And the menu for Monday.

The  precap'...Mohan still as a detective..I wonder what jaadoo he uses to make nurses fall over him, eager to do anything for him,even show him other patient's confidential  reports..A dangerous man to have in a hospital/clinic..I would say!!!.If he were to come to my hospital, I would have to lock him up in a room, or lock up all my staff in one room, away from his eyes''or maybe make himwear a purdha'.

I am not going to think of those dishes which were not as expected, I am not going to think of those dishes which were expected but were absent...I am thankful to have had such a feast to keep me happy till Monday night...

Wonderfully written  Sita πŸ‘ 
You have really described everything very well!
I was so happy that the bell and the terrace meeting was back!..and junibhersity was πŸ˜†
long live reHan😳
Thank you for such a lovely post πŸ€—