Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Surbhi's secret ?!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LalalandxMissy

Groupbie

LalalandxMissy

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone ... UFF I just watched a mindblowing epi of ehmmbh and si im still under the effect lol !

The thing that caught my attention in todays epi was surbhi's secret .. according to me surbhi got
Pregnant herself but the father is not her real husband ... Maybe while she was away on a long business trip ...( since shes always working )She got pregnant and so she met that woman who helped her in giving birth to the baby ... Then she gave the baby to the woman .. And returned to her home ... But after some time she used the bahaana of adopting the child and so adopted her own child ... Its kinda complicated i know but im just guessing ! What do u say ??

And thus the woman is just using the saboot thing (maybe she took surbhi's picture while she was pregnant) to get money from her !!!

I dont know .. wild guess ey ?!
And yeah .. Dis u guys notice they changed vishal ??? The other one was thinner whereas this one is chubby and kinda resembles surbhi as well !!!

What are your views ? Comments make me happy lol

P.s : can krish and rajni get any cuter ?! <3

Edited by LalalandxMissy - 29 June 2012 at 2:52pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201dhokaiNishrahKhalidmamitaronnie85sbh1-Subbiha-Broken.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surbhi's secret ?!" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NishrahKhalid

NishrahKhalid

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
u know i felt the same way when that new worker came into the house and surbhi was shocked to see her. so i was like wow another story behind this one...

so the kid is surbhi's real son but her husband isnt the kid's father. wow twisting

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201LalalandxMissydhokaisbh1

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Vishal is changed?

I didnt notice that Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201dhokai

LalalandxMissy

Groupbie

LalalandxMissy

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

Vishal is changed?

I didnt notice that Confused

Yeaah i really think so ! Check the epi out again and tell me ! X

shubham201dhokai

dhokai

Groupbie

dhokai

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
yes vishal is changed

LalalandxMissysbh1

LalalandxMissy

Groupbie

LalalandxMissy

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhokai

yes vishal is changed

Yeah and i think its on purpose !!! Notice the old vishal
Was thinner therefore resembling the bad woman , but this one resembles surbhi as he is chubby , maybe cvs changes him to show thay resemblance ! Maybe he is surbhi's real son !! Xo

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LalalandxMissy

Hi everyone ... UFF I just watched a mindblowing epi of ehmmbh and si im still under the effect lol !

The thing that caught my attention in todays epi was surbhi's secret .. according to me surbhi got
Pregnant herself but the father is not her real husband ... Maybe while she was away on a long business trip ...( since shes always working )She got pregnant and so she met that woman who helped her in giving birth to the baby ... Then she gave the baby to the woman .. And returned to her home ... But after some time she used the bahaana of adopting the child and so adopted her own child ... Its kinda complicated i know but im just guessing ! What do u say ??

And thus the woman is just using the saboot thing (maybe she took surbhi's picture while she was pregnant) to get money from her !!!

I dont know .. wild guess ey ?!
And yeah .. Dis u guys notice they changed vishal ??? The other one was thinner whereas this one is chubby and kinda resembles surbhi as well !!!

What are your views ? Comments make me happy lol

P.s : can krish and rajni get any cuter ?! <3

nice prediction and i'm also thinking this is what it will be! loving krish rajni and lol EHM was epic today <3

LalalandxMissysbh1

loveayeshaxox

loveayeshaxox

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Good guess and loved the episode of ehmmdh.N krijni is so cute

LalalandxMissysbh1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.