Surbhi staying at her Maayka

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

karishmah

Groupbie

karishmah

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

I have seen pretty much most of the episodes of this show and im loving it!! such a heartwarming story :)

One thing I'm not sure about is Surbhi.. i thought she and her husband, along with Vishal stayed at their own house?  Recently (since the wedding time), I see that she is staying at her parents house with her entire family.. has she moved in?  Not sure how her husband is okay with that?!! 

It looks like Surbhi is to play an integral part of the show as they are developing a Raaz with her as well... lets wait and watch!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201rppdhrronnie85NishrahKhalid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surbhi staying at her Maayka" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rppdhr

Groupbie

rppdhr

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
watch every episode you will find interesting story.there will be story for every member ,i think Namita strory will also come but what?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.