Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Surbhi staying at her Maayka

karishmah Groupbie
karishmah
karishmah

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

I have seen pretty much most of the episodes of this show and im loving it!! such a heartwarming story :)

One thing I'm not sure about is Surbhi.. i thought she and her husband, along with Vishal stayed at their own house?  Recently (since the wedding time), I see that she is staying at her parents house with her entire family.. has she moved in?  Not sure how her husband is okay with that?!! 

It looks like Surbhi is to play an integral part of the show as they are developing a Raaz with her as well... lets wait and watch!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201rppdhrronnie85NishrahKhalid

rppdhr Groupbie
rppdhr
rppdhr

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
watch every episode you will find interesting story.there will be story for every member ,i think Namita strory will also come but what?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index