JDJ Forum Mod!! I need an answer

Posted: 11 years ago

DB is mentioned in a lot of articles in JDJ related to her being with GC during rehearsal times or such articles..When I or someone share our POV, we get warning not to talk about her!! But why when the article is about her and has mentioned her so why can't we say something??? Just by sharing our opinion, we are named as bashers..I agree the first time I might was bashing and that too because I didn't saying someone should learn acting was bashing but the other times I had not bashed or name called anyone in fact, I have never got a warning in IF but from this JDJ forum mod...When I PM her back, there is no reply either..Mod is biased and all they want is members to leave the forum...All the know is to keep giving warnings ...

Here is another article about DB!! http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3065361  Her articles can be shared but dare if you say something other than praising her..If you just share an opinion her fans report and mod too takes their side and kicks you out from the forum!😡 This is the same way when someone say something about GC's performance/..In JDJ forum, all you are allowed to say you are the best GC, You are the best Gia , and so on but if you are saying something else the MOD will just give you warning ğŸ¤¢ Why giving me such warnings and no replies to my PM either????

Edited by cutiee1992 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 You were provided answer via PM, multiple times. If thats not good enough, you are free to pm me and discuss it  further.