SRPSKI SCENARIO MALE NEVESTE - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
We wanna hellp our people who doesn't know english or hindu language. 
Originally posted by kabakaba4

Evo, neko se vec buni da ne razume 'ta mi pi'emo. Ka'e da smo iz Siberije 😆.
Mo'e da se desi da zatvore ovaj forum, jer ipak je ovo indiski forum.
Njima je Srbija i Siberija isto.

We have to explain to the hindu people here , maybe  we need to inform forum moderator (administrator) that we are group from Serbia ( Ex Yugoslavia)  and  we do not disturb their forum by our discussion on  our Serbian Language, just  we are trying to help  our people to understand  English, or to clarify some topics.  Please do not close this topic, as it is just  for the group  who speak our language ( from Ex Yugoslavia territory).

Originally posted by surabhi01

this forum is not for particular language or particular country which v cant understand .anyways i hope mod will give warning or take action asap

We know that you don't understand our Serbian language !   However. we like your forum very much, because we are watching Balika Vadhu on our TV in Serbia  -  and our people like it very much.  Some of us understand English  and  that's the reason we are members of your forum,  but some of our people don't  know English so good to follow your   written updates and posts - so,  we,  who understand,  just  would like to help them and to explain in Serbian Language  what's going on  on  this forum.  We ask for your understanding, we are not disturbing your forum.   We are just  funs of this serial and we like your country, your culture and friendly people of India since the time of  your  President Nehru and our President Tito.

Best wishes from Serbian members of  your Forum.
[QUOTE=tijara]Evo da se pridruzim i ja. Ja sam Ivana iz Kraljeva. Pozdrav svima!😊😊😊 [/QUOTE

Could not manage to find friend list.
@surbhi i don't think there's anything wrong in the group having discussion in their language. Let's trust them that if any bashing happens during their discussion, somebody from their group will report it to mods. I would liketo extend welcome to all serbian friends. 🤗
Welcome to the Indian Tele Serbian Friends ~! 🤗
I JA GLEDAM MALU NEVESTU :) HVALA BOGU NESTO NA SRPSKI DA PISE .:) PISITE KAKO ZELITE DA SE ZAVRSI MALA NAVESTA ,POZDRAV SVIMA ! !:)
Zdravo svima :)Ja sam iz Crne Gore :)Redovno pratim malu nevestu i ja bih ipak volela da Jagdis i anandi  budu zajedno jer mislim da se vole...Mislim i da jagdish nju voli al je potisnuo ta osecanja..Vidim da su ovde svi za Shiva al ok :)Ja mislim(i nadam se) da ce A i J biti zajedno jer ipak od pocetka se prati njihova prica,ne verujem da ce na kraju spojiti  Anandi sa Sivom koji nije bio tu od pocetka al opet nzm :)
Thank you, Di_vya and Perna4Rishav! 🤗 🤗
Originally posted by di_vya

@surbhi i don't think there's anything wrong in the group having discussion in their language. Let's trust them that if any bashing happens during their discussion, somebody from their group will report it to mods. I would liketo extend welcome to all serbian friends. 🤗

Don't  worry, we will take care about our people to be polite and decent.  Thank you dear friends!👏❤️🤗