Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Juhu party: Two more apply for anticipatory bail

TNN | Jun 30, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Juhu party: Two more apply for anticipatory bail
Shilpa and Apurva Agnihotri
Actor Apurva Agnihotri and model Kartik Jobhanputra, who had tested positive for drug consumption after being detained in the infamous Juhu party raid, applied for anticipatory bail on Thursday. 

Agnihotri's wife Shilpa was also present at the Hotel Oakwood Premier party, Juhu, on May 20, but she is yet to receive her drug test reports.
The cops had detained 92 people during the raid and secured drugs from the venue. They had collected blood and urine samples of all the accused. Out of the 92 people, 42 had tested positive. 
Jobhanputra's bail hearing will be heard on Friday and Agnihotri's on July 6. In his bail application, Agnihotri has mentioned that he was there only for 15 minutes and was unaware that it was a "rave party". Consumption of drugs is a non-bailable offence under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20dent4uanizorswethasyam08chand1234KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Two apply for bail - Apurva" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
its sad to see all this apu brought so low...i duno if he consumed it in error or what but i feel for him as it is indeed non bailable i have seen it happening in past one stays in jail while fighting such cases,hope he can avoid it...my prayers r with u apu  duno what to say

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbullianizorswethasyam08

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Most Celebs take Drugs,its sad that he got caught. Hope he get manages to get out of this mess and perhaps will be more careful in future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
tfs

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
sad to see this happen

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu.

Very sad to hear whats going on with Apurva, Unhappy, I wished he never went for that party and got ito this mess, 15 minutes of being there n all this happening, what a state he must be really hope and pray things work out for him., I have always followed all his shows, and wish to do them always, donno when he will come back on television will he ever.. I see a big void without him on television personally, this would somewhere touch his professional side I fear, and a load of it on his personal side Unhappy

a non-bailable act sounds scary hope he has all the faith and hope things work for him.. consecultive Fridays been hearing worst news about a person whom been following and waiting to see on screen, july 6th wonder what will happen and the following friday 13th july ASA ends..
Donno if I will ever see Apu again CryCry I wish him back and please for the sake of some people who wish to see you not in any mess again and wish to see you act do come back and in another phenomenal character which you always played and been the ace in it.

mcmohan

Groupbie

mcmohan

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i know as fact that Apu is very concious of health - he don't do drug of any sort - and he almost drinks very little. this is clear case of police making him victim because he is celbrity - they are probably trying to do extortion of money or something.

in 15 min that he is in party he is supposed to have been testing positive for three/four differenmt types of drugs - think how big joke it is! even most addicted person will not be able to have that much in 15 minutes!! It is sad that people like Dhoble do whatever they want just because they can make money.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.