Hitler Didi

Hitler Didi - Rules & Regulations :Read Before Posting (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

@ mahkutty: I see your point there. Reminders are given to members who otherwise follow the rules and if whatever they said was something minor (i.e. misinterpreted in which case we ask them to be careful of their wording). If it's something major like bashing/fighting etc. then that deserves a warning and warning levels are raised in extreme cases.

Ravjot, I really hope what you have said above is 100% correct in how a certain member gets warned for the warning level to be raised.

WL is raised only when there is lot of mud slinging going on with some abuses at each other.  There was a recent incident with one of my friends where very unfairly was punished for no fault by one of your peers without any proper justification. 

I will give the thread and the comments and nowhere those comments were abusive/sarcastic/derogatory, yet the mod chose to raise the warning level for unjustified reasons which left the member so disheartened that, that person is not using account much to see that WL displayed as punishment.  It has demoralized and disheartened completely.

My question is in case of unreasonable WL raised why can't they be another appeal and a proper review and justice is given.  I am okay with it if the decision is upheld after review, but let there be a proper channel as to one doesn't feel cheated by mod who at times gives an impression of being biased towards one group.  In the end, any offense needs to be punished while the innocent should be saved from any unfair punishment.  I will send the details with the thread and you can review it and take a call as to how WL was raised for no offense by that member nor there was any abuse/bashing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pumaaPureBliss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler Didi - Rules & Regulations :Read Before Posting (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I think I know what you're talking about but PM me the details anyway to be sure. But yes that is how it works. Also if the member has been warned and they ignore out warnings and continue to break rules then WL is raised as well

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Ravjot,

I have given all the details in PM, please go through it and come to a proper conclusion. 

Edit:

I have failed to disclose there was no ignornace of warnings or was being warned before... It was an act of direct raising WL by the mod, which was too harsh in my opinion.

Edited by mahkutty - 29 June 2012 at 3:09pm

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged

We would be trying to give proper justification before taking any huge step. Regarding other members, we can't tell where and how we warn them, however, we can assure you that every issue has been dealt strictly. Smile

PS : i'll be less active for atleast 2 weeks. Drop a pm to any other DT member in my absence for queries.  

Edited by Sano88 - 30 June 2012 at 12:21am

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Ravjot

What's happening in HD forum ? I mean look at the way a topic on Rati being treated in this forum by your fellow moderator here.

Just look at the justification for closing this topic ?

Of late, we have been seeing innumerous topics being closed without a reason.  I made one topic for an open discussion with mods to clarify few things last week and guess what that topic got closed by the same mod saying it can be discussed through PM... I really fail to understand the logic behind closing topics when there is peaceful discussion going on...

If really everything can be discussed in AT, then what is the need for topics in the forum ? They are so many topics which gets repeated, but why only a certain topic is being broached upon.

It really demoralizes people when they see their topics being closed for no reason.  But, today it crossed all limits when there is no justification to close that topic..  Right from page 1 to the current page we have so many topics unclosed.

Please justify this act.

Thank you.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

@Ravjot

What's happening in HD forum ? I mean look at the way a topic on Rati being treated in this forum by your fellow moderator here.

Just look at the justification for closing this topic ?

Of late, we have been seeing innumerous topics being closed without a reason.  I made one topic for an open discussion with mods to clarify few things last week and guess what that topic got closed by the same mod saying it can be discussed through PM... I really fail to understand the logic behind closing topics when there is peaceful discussion going on...

If really everything can be discussed in AT, then what is the need for topics in the forum ? They are so many topics which gets repeated, but why only a certain topic is being broached upon.

It really demoralizes people when they see their topics being closed for no reason.  But, today it crossed all limits when there is no justification to close that topic..  Right from page 1 to the current page we have so many topics unclosed.

Please justify this act.

Thank you.

Can you refer me to the links where you think,we've been closing topics without proper answer?
That topic was an appreciation thread and it could be discussed in Rati's AT. I think, AT's are created for this purpose only. You can post the links of the topics which you think are closed withour proper reason?

Edited by Sano88 - 03 July 2012 at 2:50am

koolionick

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cindypierce23

cindypierce23

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I liked it, thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top