Aasman Se Aage

Written update 29 june-Dc knows abt Krishma's plan (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I wanna get this alan off from meenu for some time, I like alan but the way he was behaving to D.C, atleast he should give him a chance to meet meenu, it would be good then. DC should atleast get one chance, meenu why won't u understand it 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update 29 june-Dc knows abt Krishma's plan (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Sammy, I knew DC will catch Karishma somehow, Koi Dc kay cameras say bach nahi saktha and also Meenu informed him abt this act...
Sadly things may turn against him and Meenakshi will not beleieve that he would have gone to stop this accident I feel, as Karishma knows that Meenakshi may win with sympathy votes and she may plan something against DC and make Meenakshi and the rest beleieve that he is upto ruining her life and now Meenkanshi wants to bring out some things about the way DC manipulates for teh sake of his show and all that he has done.. I will always emphasize that DC the demon he was shown to everyone has always been the good witch who pulled out the inner strength in Meenakshi... All others were ready to  make too much advantage of her in some form or the other and she never revolted .. Now she has started to revolt and use her inner fighter to get herself the root of what she came to ASA and do it on DC as her prey.

Two more weeks 10 episode, it is show down, DC may be pushed over the edge at every stage now, he may loose his battle but he will be proud that he rooted the girl whom he knew ri8 from the beginning will escalate with the title of ASA.. Will Meenakshi be the true ASA winner or the deserving winner is never the actual winner in reality show I wish to know how the CV's will scrutinize that ..

I do wish to see Dc's mom who knows the real Dev Chopra the Dev DC Chopra and tell the world that there is a human who wants to lead a life he deserves but left it due to his will and wish..I feel in the end DC's life may come to a full circle wish he woudl leave all this and rest his head on his moms lap and lead teh life she wishes that he leads..

Hope CV's will show this journey where in he made his empire, He was happy he left his Empire He was still happy as the gain for him was the victory he saw in Meenakshi who rooted with her morals and got her inner strenght and fight out Thanks to DC whos demon side was the ice berg break and he came to terms to show us Dev !

_CookieMonster_

IF-Addictz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
thanx

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
thank u for the lovely update Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.