Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*nipsejshilpashreeAnku_20shiny3lipsa123hadix2050nanimajaam00indira.rajs3chaudhjolly_flCrazySaRunianzuenapriya_remixanizorshivani003ashred12asdpsanmolharianjanaswethasyam08KhatamKahaniMagical_KaShharshdbshanti05_CookieMonster_Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update 29 june-Dc knows abt Krishma's plan" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jolly_fl

jolly_fl

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Yayayay..I am first. Thanks for the quick detailed WU!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08sami01

moonstruck

moonstruck

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
oh no i thought the show would end with meenakshi and dc as a couple.  seeing by the way he softened towards her the other day Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08sami01

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update sami HugSmile

disappointed with today's episode full a filler n flashback of events same things repeated Ouch

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
yes its kinda sad and i hate meenakshi's fickle stand against DC--am saying without my obvious bias to apu as actor,am talking about DC as a character.

mcmohan

Groupbie

mcmohan

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
sami ji - i am disagreeing with you. what DC did was beyond all decency limits - he broke her leg, humiliated meenakhsi many times and even try to molest her.

I do feel bad for DC also. But remember we as audience know DC has changed & seen his relation/background with his maa... but from Meenakshi POV - DC is still very big villain who she need to defeat - I think her attitude is fair & DC should also be made to pay for actions and his relaity should be expose to world.

having said all this - I still want to see DC & Meenakshi come together somehow :) I wonder is all of this is possible?! we will find out in two weeks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phloxynobodyatnotimeNirjhor105sami01

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update sami

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
i missed it yesterday, thanks or the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.