Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Fool K & T: Smart Nandini

kids Goldie
kids
kids

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged

HI Guys:

I think Nandini is very smart.........she is aware of K & T's wedding!! and she just wants either Karan or Tanya being her best mates to confess about their marriage. Remember when Nandini woke up from Coma, that stupid Doctor spoke with Karan just outside Nandini's room!!LOL

Where is this stupid Ekta's brains...........there is no privacy anywhere in the soap. Dr. is giving so important info. to Karan about Nandini's recovery that she should taken karan in her office and talk to him about it, where they just talk loudly and just outside Nandini's room!! Where is Ekta's common sense.

So i think Smart Thumbs Up Nandini is making fool of Karan and Tanya.........she does realises the circumstances in how all these things happened so that is the reason she is being quite!!

The other thing i don't like about this Soap that there is no privacy at all in Shanti Niketan..........when husband and wife talk something personal every1 can hear them since they have only one place which is hall to talk about all these things, or even they talk in the room their doors are always open hahah.........what a shame. Ekta is a confused woman.Confused

Where is all Janta........i need your opinion!!!!!!

Edited by kids - 01 May 2005 at 2:11pm

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i agree with u and  i think when someone is in a coma they can hear everything you say bcoz i saw a movie and rani M was in that movie and she was in coma and the doc said tht see can hear everything you say so when karan and tanya got married they went to nandani's room to tell herConfused.......so she must have heard everything and tht's why she is bring tht guy to make them confess about there marriageBig smile..WAY TO GO NANDANIClap
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged
lolz....i agree with u icy_devil!!Big smileLOL
#2 Kyunki fan Senior Member
#2 Kyunki fan
#2 Kyunki fan

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

remember when tulsi and ansh used 2 fight, no one could hear them fighting so loudly, soooooooo unrealistic

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by icy_devil

i agree with u and  i think when someone is in a coma they can hear everything you say bcoz i saw a movie and rani M was in that movie and she was in coma and the doc said tht see can hear everything you say so when karan and tanya got married they went to nandani's room to tell herConfused.......so she must have heard everything and tht's why she is bring tht guy to make them confess about there marriageBig smile..WAY TO GO NANDANIClap

Not everyone that goes into coma can hear what ppl say... n i dun tynk nandani knoz... why wouldn't she make a big deal bout her.. her "husband" married her "best-friend" .. why would she want to keep tanya around longer..(nah dat i want tanya to leave) buh styll.. i tynk das stupid if she knowz n doesn't say anythin.. buh i want tanya n karan together.. so itz all gud for now.. n for da privacy tyng.. itz part of the storyline if ppl over-hear .. itz nah like itz happenin all accidently.. ovibiously ekta wantz it to happen..

Edited by preity*zinta - 30 April 2005 at 3:16pm
Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kids

HI Guys:

I think Nandini is very smart.........she is aware of K & T's wedding!! and she just wants either Karan or Tanya being her best mates to confess about their marriage. Remember when Nandini woke up from Coma, that stupid Doctor spoke with Karan just outside Nandini's room!!LOL

Where is this stupid Ekta's brains...........there is no privacy anywhere in the soap. Dr. is giving so important info. to Karan about Nandini's recovery that she should taken karan in her office and talk to him about it, where they just talk loudly and just outside Nandini's room!! Where is Ekta's common sense.

So i think Smart Thumbs Up Nandini is making fool of Karan and Tanya.........she does realises the circumstances in how all these things happened so that is the reason she is being quite!!

The other thing i don't like about this Soap that there is no privacy at all in Shanti Niketan..........when husband and wife talk something personal every1 can hear them since they have only one place which is hall to talk about all these things, or even they talk in the room their doors are always open hahah.........what a shame. Ekta is a confused woman.Confused

What do u say public........

ClapGood thinkingBig smile i agree with you!!

~*puja*~ Senior Member
~*puja*~
~*puja*~

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
i was thinking the same thing a while back, esp when karan first saw nandani after she came out of her coma and said that tania had done so much for him... and she looked at him shocked, i felt that she knew something was up and then with the doctor talking about it outside her room probably just confirmed it... or else i don't think nandani would have made such a big deal about tania getting married...
kids Goldie
kids
kids

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Guys.........need your opinions on this............LOL

Go to top