0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
today we have seen lots of sugvi scenes incl. a sugni Rai dance which she performd in her love for Vikram's honor but Vik actually hated it as he felt insulted. There were sugni's imaginery engagement scene with vikram (hopeful it will happen soon), sugvi romance in the stairs. Overall its a good episode...sugvi rocked...I will give it Excellent...
5 out of 5Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddySabina_Ansarinamitagloryzcupdromancefankomal07Vinnie79

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rate today's episode.29/6-Sugvi for saat janam" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sabina_Ansari

Sabina_Ansari

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I wud give it 5 stars.. Star...
Loved the epi, don know how's Vikram gonna react...
how will my weekend pass widout SugVi and My Thakur Mallak Unhappy ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykim93cupdnamitagloryzromancefan

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Beautiful episode. As usual Sugvi was too good.  Sugni remember to stand by your Thakur Mallik in the future when everyone turns against him. You have to be there for him and prove to everyone he is a good man.Faith in love beats all adversities and keeps it alive for seven lives and beyond. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykim93cupdSabina_AnsaricroziaxxromancefanVinnie79

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.