Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Karan and Nandini

zaqia Groupbie
zaqia
zaqia

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Karan will never let T marry Omi. He loves her so obviously not. Angry

When will Mohini tell N. Where is Tulsi. I think when Omi comes she should tell him all the story. Then he can decide what he would do. He 's only here for a cameo but this will be important becuase N will find out  because K will react and tell her. Ho wcome the family memebers aren't telling N. There all hate her so they won't mind her going into coma again or even dying neither will K i think. This drama is exactly going like the one on Sony 'Par is dil ko kaisa samjaye'. T will try to be nice with Omi as she would want to save N life. (EmbarrassedYeh right!)

I think all the articles that said that T will leave home are all wrong because I  think N will leave home because as soon as she finds out there will be no point of T leaving because she knows that K loves her and N wil as usual pack her bags. I thought Ekta was going to make T the person behind N going in coma but I think she's changed her mind. She will make that fat Tanya the sati savitri bahu and the sacrificing one. No one sympathises with N no ganga no Damini Savita, Mihir and most importantly Tulsi she isn't doing anything. She should be the one who tells N that K and T are married.

lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged
i think everyone sympathises with both nandini n tanya!most importantly tulsi is supporting nandini n also tanya!afterall both r her bahus n she cannot do "anyay" 2 anyone!she is not telling nandini the truth as she wants her fit n doesnt have the courage 2 do it!ba is telling the truth!whenever there is a tough situation, poor tulsi has 2 take difficult decisions!CryCryCry
*reema* Senior Member
*reema*
*reema*

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i dunt understand one thing! why is everyone putting karan and tanya togetherConfused he siad he loves nandini to... so tanyas in the exact same position as nandini!.. it doesn't matter who leaves he will still love them....but i have a feeling nandini will leave and karan will start acting liek a jerk to tanya because he'll realise he only loves nandini and tanyas the reason hes not wit her rite now
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:35am | IP Logged
all i have to say is i hope karan and nandani get back together but when they find out about tanya's kid nandani is gonna tell tanya and karan to stay toether bcoz she is having his kid and then she takes bhommi and leaves the houseAngry
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *reema*

i dunt understand one thing! why is everyone putting karan and tanya togetherConfused he siad he loves nandini to... so tanyas in the exact same position as nandini!.. it doesn't matter who leaves he will still love them....but i have a feeling nandini will leave and karan will start acting liek a jerk to tanya because he'll realise he only loves nandini and tanyas the reason hes not wit her rite now

i tottaly agree with u reema!!! nicely said!!Big smile

ajnabe04 Senior Member
ajnabe04
ajnabe04

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
who is omiCry??????/
SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajnabe04

who is omiCry??????/

Same here..Who is he?ConfusedConfused
YugLover Senior Member
YugLover
YugLover

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
i think nandhi should just go back to coma and tanya and karen should stay together cause they look really cute togather

Go to top