Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Misleading topics: naming topics as spoilers - Page 7

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I completely agree Lyraa ...

Usually I just get irritated with such posts & then ignore them. But the other day I opened another such post & realized it was once again a juvenile trick for attention. I commented on the post & asked the TM to change the title of the post.

Its quite irritating that the number of people doing this is actually increasing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chopsticks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No doubt the method chosen is wrong. But ever wondered why they do so? 
They do it because this forum is not a place for newbies. People hardly listen to them or read their posts. Even if they read, just a few care to comment. 

No this does not mean you have to mislead readers through your topic. But then it neither means you have to read a topic just because it has a catchy title. Give some space to new members as well. Your responses will encourage them to post more, to post good ðŸ˜Š 

Just like you get disheartened when title misleads, post maker also gets disheartened when no one responds. 
rozy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have a question, why is it important for people here to get comments on their posts? some people are literally begging for it !!!

Regards the spoiler issue, I think many people who dont speak English very well , they have confused the meaning of a Spoiler and a Prediction , they cant tell the difference and end up posting a prediction as a spoiler !
fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly, this needs to stop now.

Addie07 thumbnail
i guess its high time i bring this topic up...
siddharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you. If this continues anything really interesting misses out...!
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know it's pretty much annoying.. !! The fake spoiler season has arrived I guess!! 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just made my day lyraa i really get pissed of when i see spoiler and also false spoilers like barin leaving ipokiknd,kkg getting injured , what all..it reallty  makes me feel frustrated