Phir Subah Hogi

~*PSH Update 29th June Sugni's Rai*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

sugarplum5

Goldie

sugarplum5

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Vickram is the perfect gentleman  Heart  Love how he stands up to everyone for his Love (Sugni) and how he treats Sugni as his equal.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashwiddycupdromancefanVinnie79tulipdaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*PSH Update 29th June Sugni's Rai*~ (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

We have the best updaters on this forum

Arti & Chalhov hand of applause for the way you don't leave out any details it keep us glued like we are actually watching the episode.

CV Angry Angry Angry for no precap Angry

Oh madam G you're going to get it now cause TVS is going to give you a replied that will make you wish you died with your bedni lover pati ROFL

TVS in Gussa mode was hot Day Dreaming

Sugni is going to think twice before ever dancing again OuchPoor thing dance the hell out of that song while thinking of him and looks like he's about to rip someone head off ROFL

Thanks dear for appreciating our updates.Hug
I guess Vikram's jiji taking out all her anger & frustration of Resham on Sugni.
Just looking forward to the blastings Vikram will give everyone on monday.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashwiddycupdPutijaChalhovMeriam25romancefanVinnie79pyar-ishk

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
OMg this  episode  made me cry...poor Sugni...I   am sooo hating JIJI right now. I am waiting for  Vickram  to  Throw these  vile people out of the house and take  jiji to task...OMG! if looks could kill they would be dead! Monday is so far away!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Virashwiddyromancefantulipdaisypyar-ishk

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asminita

Thanks a lot Aarthi

Seriously i wonder what will go wrong with Adi and Amrita ... How will Adi fall in love with Sugni Confused
I have a very big doubt it will be because of Jiji who will spoil their relation and two hearbroken sould Sugni and SE will?may come together as both will be nursing their hurt.Sugni when she learns the truth of VS wife Reva
Will Amrita turn into a vamp ? Embarrassed

poor Amu i see her also as one of the hurt persons

The first promo i wonder what it is really about ? Confused

Why and what is in that house that when he saw a shadow of someone he quickly decided to locked up back the house

?????????????Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdytulipdaisy

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
 Superb !Thumbs Up  episode.. i lubbed it..Embarrassed * in piu's word, i miss u piu* .. vikram and sugani they are really awesome.. first time yesterday u could feel her true love for vikram..she really loves him.. and can do any thing for him..  i love sugani when she said 'aap bahut acche hai aur ye mai kah rahi hoo baba.. she looking so innocent that time.. and vikram... his smile.. wow..  and after that... at rai time.. she can't see that anybody do insult to her thakur malik.. she loves him deeply .. and yesterday first time she shown it openly.. she din't care about her respect, her dignity, and most important her dream.. she only thought about  her love, her thakur malik.. i touched when she said 'mai aapke liye nachna chahti hoo... aur chahti hoo sirf aap mujhe dekhe...  o i love this sugani.. so far this is vikram who has been showing his love but first time sugu shown it.. and vikram his anger saying everything.. if it was in his hand he kicked them * thakus and his sister*Angry out... and at the last when he said BAS !!!!!!! what a powerful presence... everybody shocked including audians.. beautiful episode... Clap    

Edited by croziaxx - 30 June 2012 at 12:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanlidvinVinnie79tulipdaisy-rupa-pyar-ishk

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nairvijayalakshwiddyVirashPutijaChalhovlidvinJulieDVinnie79pyar-ishk

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Vinnie79tulipdaisy

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
yesterday's epi was awesome yaar...vikram rocked as usual...!!!!!!!!...

widdytulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.