Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMZanitat53Opandaywebkapptailoramivpushakiran patelgaya_subvita_narineshivnirjag12cutiemiliahcirshaneela1rashoAMSTrachel2sandy_rgold1978starAbiraj68eshachadhewartimabahshivanisinghhawa311tau123manmohanmounsitahotiessprsdrenraylatoyalocomotowikileakslmaharajhragtagmaina0bearhugcrazynbusygallalitha13chandan25GhimMohL7laraibalorikim93lovelina25msharma2VirashkamuraliRatiKonijassi81ekomasHeenapsp87dirk41bostanianPrincess3101ramonamameetasingh4amritabkamala2012J12L85d.singhRaleighbcatPutijaChalhovshanak.hotnaj7ParamjitromancefanSandy66-Srushti-Pooja_219komal07Vinnie79nancy1996pankhudi_TiaRaShell16-rupa-MR21manzilmukulnneeiill..Mishh007..shamilswan20KhatamKahaniradev24Silentsoulkinara17FastFuriousgirlOmnipotenceZaxopyar-ishkSaranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*PSH Update 29th June Sugni's Rai*~" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thank  you  for the fast update!!!.. I  am so excited I can't wait for this evening to  look at it ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykim93tulipdaisy

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
thanks arti.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdytulipdaisy

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
We have the best updaters on this forum

Arti & Chalhov hand of applause for the way you don't leave out any details it keep us glued like we are actually watching the episode.

CV Angry Angry Angry for no precap Angry

Oh madam G you're going to get it now cause TVS is going to give you a replied that will make you wish you died with your bedni lover pati ROFL

TVS in Gussa mode was hot Day Dreaming

Sugni is going to think twice before ever dancing again OuchPoor thing dance the hell out of that song while thinking of him and looks like he's about to rip someone head off ROFL

Edited by pyar-ishk - 29 June 2012 at 4:33pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelina25kim93widdyVirashkamala2012RaleighbcatPutijaChalhovromancefan-Srushti-komal07Vinnie79tulipdaisy-rupa-KhatamKahani

kim93

Groupbie

kim93

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Tanks for update!!!!!!Smile Can't wait to see episode!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdytulipdaisy

Sabina_Ansari

Sabina_Ansari

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..
wish they cud hve given us a precap, cant wait till monday..
i so hope vikram jus gives his jiji a piece of his mind...
Vikram was too furious donno wats gonna hppn on monday...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyRaleighbcatkomal07tulipdaisy

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
STOP TORTURING MEEE!!!  I  have to wait 5 hours to  see it :((((((((

widdyRaleighbcattulipdaisy

kim93

Groupbie

kim93

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

STOP TORTURING MEEE!!!  I  have to wait 5 hours to  see it :((((((((

LOL Me 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also hav to wait dat long to see it!!!!!!! I kno exactly how yr feeling!! 

widdycupdtulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.