Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Without shiv's parents personally see,meet n like Anandi,I don't think things move ahead...as Anandi is not an after marriage aashirwad mission type of lady..

Also she shd meet the lover in herself when shiv meets a danger /attack by Heth singh n she realizes her feelings for him...
kabakaba4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelakshiK

Wonderful prediction.

Its quite possible Anandi will agree to marry Shiv to get away from Jagya's harassment or knowing our Anandi to reunite Jagya with Gauri because she wants to see them together.

Also  A will come to know Shiv is quite better person at heart than Jagya(Her mind has already started making comparision between the two.)

Then after marriage she might fall in love with him as she gets to know him better😊.

I am keeping my fingers crossed😃.

Then AFTER marriage she MIGHT fall in love with him... ???

My dear, she should NOT get married if she does not really love him, but then you said she MIGHT. Huh! Not very good start for them! She might, she might not! What if she does not? Is she going to suffer, or divorce him?

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anandi will never use Shiv as a safety net shes been through one marriage and knows how it feels to not feel loved she wont do the same to Shiv, she will only marry him when she admits shes in love with him and feels she can trust him enough to marry him.

Personally I would love to see Shiv family's views on Anandi its very different saying they don't mind  a divorcee remarrying when its happening in someone else's family but when its your own they may not be so open to the idea. It would be something different if  it turned out Shiv's mother had been in the same position that Anandi has been in. Wonder what the CV have in mind.  Edited by angelic8219 - 11 years ago
kabakaba4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Anandi will never use Shiv as a safety net shes been through one marriage and knows how it feels to not feel loved she wont do the same to Shiv, she will only marry him when she admits shes in love with him and feels she can trust him enough to marry him.

Personally I would love to see Shiv family's views on Anandi its very different saying they don't mind  a divorcee remarrying when its happening in someone else's family but when its your own they may not be so open to the idea. It would be something different if  it turned out Shiv's mother had been in the same position that Anandi has been in. Wonder what the CV have in mind. 

His Mum is probably divorced, no mention of father
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What ever Gauri did to Anandi, Anandi is not going to do the same thing by accepting jagya back.
To send Jagya back to gauri she will accept shiv proposal.

Nach_Baliye thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Not sure if Ashi's character is going to be given so much footage.

I think Ashi will be given more footage, that is why she is being shown time and again. Not sure if her story ends with her telling Anandi about Dadisa's proposal. They showed her crying, telling Anandi and Shiv to come to London, etc.