WU-29th Jun-Mohan investigates Manav Mitika Angle

Posted: 11 years ago

Hum ko kiske Gham ne maara yeh kahani phir sahi
Kisne Toda Dil Humara Yeh kahani Phir Sahi
Nafraton ke teer khake Doston ko sheher mein
Hum Ne Kis Kis Ko Pukara Yeh Kahani Phir Sahi
Kya Bataein, Pyaar Ki Baazi, Wafa Ki Raah Mein
Kon Jeeta Kon Hara Yeh Kahani Phir Sahi..

-Manav talking to  Mitika on fone n tells her to understand that tomorrow is his shagun ceremony.n says I will come and meet you for sure n  that I will tell  about you and  what ever happened in US at pace  to everyone. Nanhi overhears this. She goes to his room and picks up a picture of a gurl with a guy. Nanhi rings the bell and calls Mohan.

-Nanhi tells Mohan abt her spying results and shows him the pic and he says if i dont worry abt future Mrs bhatnagar then who will and wonders abt thsi new MM equation

-Ved n saroj cum to Mohans place to invite him for Megs and Manav's Shagun ceremony
They invite everyone . Ved  tells Mohan that I don't know whether I should call you Meg's friend, philosopher or what but I know you came as an angel in her life  n thatu have a special place in her life n  you must surely come. Mohan says he will definitely come. Saroj  invites Guru too. Indu looks all pleased Mohan lost in FB's. ๐Ÿ˜† and he goes to the window and spots megs drying her hair and is all lost watching her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Indu asks Mohan to forget Megs and that whatever happens is for the best and Mohan says cant leave her nor forget her ๐Ÿ˜ณ and he leaves saying will b back for shagun  and guru tells indu if all happens for best then what bhaiya is thinking will b for his best also๐Ÿ˜†

-
Mohan & Nanhi spying on Manav n  Mohan says if there is even a small problem in this man I will find out. Mohan goes to Renu and says you are looking beautiful today.n asks  where did your brother go? Renu tells Mohan he has gone to unibhersity๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Manav at a hospital with the lady shown in the photograph. Mohan looks on. Mohan realises that Manav is lying.Mohan asks the duty nurse about the name of the person who went in with Dr. Chaturvedi she tells Mohan the  name of the lady as Mitika. Nurse asks who are you? Mohan says I am a patient so please write my name. Manav pacifying Mitika and Mohan watches . Manav and Mitika leave. Mohan calls Rashmi and asks her for some help n  tells her about Manav and asks her to get some information on him. ๐Ÿ‘

-

Meg's getting dressed. Sarojcomes and says why are you dressed so simply? you are going to become a bride again wear a beautiful saree. She says I will pick one for you n she picks the pink saree which Mohan had gifted Megs, Saroj  says this is the best  out of the whole lot. Meg's has FB of Mohan gifting her the saree. Saroj says Manav should be happy to see you dressed up for him

-Jiji starts to speak up n  Megha stops her and says please don't speak about this to me or anyone else.  Meg's has FB of PL & MS scene.

-
Precap: Mohan at  the hospital  and looking at Mitika's file. The file says Mitika is from New Jersey and Mohan is like I am sure there is some deep relation between Manav and her.

Article to comment on dont let the actors suffer bec u dont happen to like the show and its track at the moment๐Ÿ˜†

Mitika Sharma to play a cameo in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha!

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Awesome Shayari Pooja๐Ÿ‘

The episode was good today

Edited by suj01 - 11 years ago
Kya baat hai ... Monu lag gaya detail nikaalne me... Aur kuch ho na ho aaj shagun to nahi hone dega...

And MIL ne megha ko SABSE achhi saaree di hai pehanne ko... Same that mohan had given to megha... Ab batao ki sareeja b mohan ki di hui hai to shadi bhi to usi se hogi na... Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜†

BG music O RE PIYAA was amazing while megha was recalling PL scene...

monday ko bhi shayadzyada kuch nahi hoga...haaye ab ye monday kab aayega?????Edited by kkkap00r - 11 years ago
Suru ho chuka Mitika sapa.Nanhi on Pol khol mission...ha haEdited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
Oh no electricity chali gayi. Go to hell electricity board.
Please rd update it asap.
Papaji koh Bilayti..jamai chahiye,,,,,,,Mohan jaroor ayega aur band bajayga...

Mohan is Megha's Pyaar ka Farishta...Papaji...

Guru beta...LOL...

@Raone...oh so sorry..Kuch nehi 1:30 is there...
Papaji came to invite Mohan family to saagun..and Nahi on Manav-Mitika pol khol mission with Megha...

megha in one again khule bal waale scene...looking lovely...

INDU..R U.. HAPPY...
Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
Thanks ankur. Electricity aa gayi but, feeling very sad that i missed that megha's open hair scene
Mohan bai..yar kya mast job hai aapki.. jab v man kare jao... He is only covering his own life story currently...Hope he succeds in his mission...

Goli kya kha li...star reporter se superstar ban gaya launda...
Originally posted by Raone

Oh no electricity chali gayi. Go to hell electricity board.
Please rd update it asap.

Mere yahan cable chala gaya tha..thank god i had downloaded an application to watch live colors on my cell... Aadha epi cell par and remaining me cable waapas aa gaya... ๐Ÿ˜‰