Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi04 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: madanike

I am seeing the episodes again and again.Actually when sanchi back answers him he seems to be admiring her.I think indu's dream has finally come true.WOW ITS LIKE PARADISE .I just hope these two break their cell phones so that nobody finds them but now sanchi  has taken the call from her mother .Will they be able to trace it?They also have to find the proof

Ya , she has picked up the call ... so chances of cops coming over are also there but the understanding and eagerness to help each other is making them closer .  Bhalla the cop ... is getting suspicious on DS and sada.

Sanchi telling her parents that she is with indu singh and she is fine 😲 . Now , she feels that she is safe with indu .
Last mein indu pyaar se samjha raha tha uff ... it was so cute... and she slighly nodded her head like a kid. Since yesterday i have seen the episode so many times.
madanike thumbnail
Ya really Indu explained it so well like a he is explaining it to a kid.It was just so nice to watch and I almost couldn't control my laughter when he said that she uses her brains only in studies but not in other things.INDUJI APNI DHARAMPATNI KO THODA GYAN DIJIYE😆
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Ya , Indu told her dharampatni .Ji.. She didn't confronted him.

The first line was when he snatched the phone from sanchi was .. Tumaray Demaag mein koi demaag naam ke cheej hai ke nahi...🤣

Sanchi has proved it in past by sending Indu to Jail that she uses her brain other than in studies .😆😆
Edited by rashsharma40 - 11 years ago
madanike thumbnail
Ya and also when she asked for some water bcos she is tired He said that she should do some excercise instead of eating so much.I think he means it when sanchi asked for her rights as his wife and indu was fooled so to celebrate her victory she went to eat with mahek 
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
my god...i am just loving the track...and when sanchi said SAME HERE...he didnt know what to say and said SAME TO U...miya biwi pagla gaye h
Rashmi04 thumbnail
same to same lol... indu was shown very balanced .. cn u imagine indu saying jab se hamari zindagi mein ayayi hoo mahabharat chal rahe hai . sahi kaha hehe pheley poster kand , phir pyaar ka kaad , jail kand , phir sadanand ka kand
Anitkh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol
And the face sanchi made saying same here 😆 so funny, hope to see more episodes like this
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey bhagwan ye weekend kyn aa jata h har 5 din ke baad
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.singh

hey bhagwan ye weekend kyn aa jata h har 5 din ke baad

Actually ... sat and sundays are very boring ... for a person like me who doesnt watch TV at all. Only RJN fan ...😭
Anitkh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashsharma40

Actually ... sat and sundays are very boring ... for a person like me who doesnt watch TV at all. Only RJN fan ...😭

Usually i loved weekends bcuz of school but not anymore!! I hate weekends 😆
1st reason is no rjn:'( 2nd reason is i have to go to work (i am super lazy -.-' )

Hayeee waise ME kab hai???