Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Awesome post shell

will comment more later

hmmm...can't wait to see your comments.  😊

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Shelly Kaki...loved ur post as always...and esp it was abt Varun...whom I adored from the days of Ek Chabi Hai Pados Me days. That was the show which made me a Biggg Pankha of Varun just coz he was so calm n cool but still a firm character there, who loved a girl but never be able to confess his love, always silently loving his girl man me hi but here in PSH i hv become his biggest ACs ( no other adjectives i can find).

his character of A Romantic Tahkur...who is doing everything to confess, show his love for his girl. All his expressions, dialogues, gestures...just like sugni every time I see him looking at her with those big expressive eyes feel like melting...

VB Rocksss...

Hey Sadhli!!! Great to see you here again.  Hope you're more active in the PSH forum we could have a  lot of fun here. there are real l issues you can discuss and the story moves as a fast pace!!  Imagine that!

I wish I had seen him before because the show you describe sounds great. 

VB does indeed rock! 

ShellJA thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

lovely analysis Shelly of brother sister and VS and infact this is the 1st time I am watching him and wonderful acting he does get into the skin of the character

I just started couple of years ago watching  the idiot box after a long gap .

Wow the way he acted yesterday how all made his Sugni do what he did not want her to do including Sugni (how could she let her Thakur Malik get insulted the innocent that she is not realizing the manipulation of Jiji and the thakurs) his simmering anger which kept on rising till it burst out at the insult of the Thakurs, asking Sugni to stop by shouting bus

Jiji another nasty person😑 now I feel sympathy for the thakur who sought the favors of a Bedni and left the wife no wonder he deserted her but feel sad for the child.Adi.

Dhanuma is probably grey and she has warned Sugni of trouble.

Friday's episode was great in showing different side of TVS character.  But didn't like the continued humiliation of Sugni.  I wish Vik had stopped her. 

I am very curious how the dhanuma and the new haveli and the possible wife's return will unfold.

ZeetvPSH thumbnail
Hi Shell 16!

We just read your post and we LOVED IT! Your favourite moments were picked out so beautifully, we don't think anyone could disagree! Your description of Vikram Singh's relationship with his sister was also just wonderfully perceptive.. and accurate :)

We would just LOVE YOU to come on our facebook page and tell our other fans about what you think! If you come there, do post on our wall and tell us so we can tell ALL OUR FACEBOOK FANS about your WONDERFUL POST!

See you there!!

Post this in your browser for Phir Subah Hogi's OFFICIAL Facebook page: facebook.com/zeetvpsh 

:D
ShellJA thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZeetvPSH

Hi Shell 16!

We just read your post and we LOVED IT! Your favourite moments were picked out so beautifully, we don't think anyone could disagree! Your description of Vikram Singh's relationship with his sister was also just wonderfully perceptive.. and accurate :)

We would just LOVE YOU to come on our facebook page and tell our other fans about what you think! If you come there, do post on our wall and tell us so we can tell ALL OUR FACEBOOK FANS about your WONDERFUL POST!

See you there!!

Post this in your browser for Phir Subah Hogi's OFFICIAL Facebook page: facebook.com/zeetvpsh 

:D

Sure.  Thanks for the invitation I will post my comments from here there.  Is this the official Zee TV page?

Shelly
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shell16

Hey Sadhli!!! Great to see you here again.  Hope you're more active in the PSH forum we could have a  lot of fun here. there are real l issues you can discuss and the story moves as a fast pace!!  Imagine that!

I wish I had seen him before because the show you describe sounds great. 

VB does indeed rock! 

yup for sure...m always here to discuss abt this show more than VB. Coz this is a show which is indeed different than other saas bahu dramas and with some really big issues impacting our society. so m all set to be with u...

and abt older show...m sure u'll love it. let me know if u want to watch it i'll find few links for u
ShellJA thumbnail
Sadhli,

That would be great.  I wouldn't mind seeing him in his old work. 

This show is definitely better than the regular "same old same old" dramas.  Where they say it is different but in fact it is all recycled stories. 

I have come to the realization that a show can only hold my interest for about 6 months.  Just about the time the main couple falls in love and after which the writers don't have a vision of where to take the story or show.  It seems like they are surprised their show lasted as long as it did. 

So far so good here but it has only been a couple of months.  The pace is good.  The story is good.  The acting is good.  But will they be able to sustain it and keep our interest in the long term. 
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shell..you can also see VB in the sitcom Sonu Sweety, be prepared to laugh till you cry!🀣
Amazing amazing talent. found the episodes on You tube ( no subtitles though)
 I did see  a few episodes of  Ek chabhi Padose mein , and again he was fantastic there...three different characters and each one  done superbly!!!
 VB sure has a fan club growing here!!! 😊😊😊

It is true after a few months the serials dose loose some steam, but this one is going strong so far...I am g;ad they are introducing  a new track  I just hope they don't  do t much at once!

croziaxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shell16

Sadhli,

That would be great.  I wouldn't mind seeing him in his old work. 

This show is definitely better than the regular "same old same old" dramas.  Where they say it is different but in fact it is all recycled stories. 

I have come to the realization that a show can only hold my interest for about 6 months.  Just about the time the main couple falls in love and after which the writers don't have a vision of where to take the story or show.  It seems like they are surprised their show lasted as long as it did. 

So far so good here but it has only been a couple of months.  The pace is good.  The story is good.  The acting is good.  But will they be able to sustain it and keep our interest in the long term. 

Ditto ! me too loose interest very soon.. because as u said in the tv world nothing is interesting.. they claims but never delivered...that's why i have not much to watch on the tv... 
 this show looks good and different .. but don't know how long...     
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the club of being a FanGirl πŸ€—

What can say about the Enigmatic Varun Badola nothing cause his presence on screen say's it all and it leaves you spellbound to want more from this man. My family used to watch his show on Zee Koshish directed by Anurag Basu. So before there was Alek from Bidaai there was Neeraj Khanna. Unfortunately due to studies and my love for youthful shows like Kutumb & KYPH πŸ˜† I didn't watch regularly. One thing though the title track is still one of favorite till today 😍.

I became a real fan of Varun with Asitiva a young photographer who dared society and married a older woman who was a famous doctor. As Abhi Saxena he convincely showed the insecurities of a husband, who felt his wife was superior to him and the constant taunts of feeling like he can never be good enough due to her status and family pressure.

I just realized too about 6-7 shows of his on Zee were successful

I enjoy that scene too with Vikram & Jiji, the part that had me going was after the comment the way he shook his head 🀣 That's what you call inprov cause that's what real actors do you don't need a director.

I also love the last scene too cause even Sugni wasn't really expecting him to show affection in public. That is one thing about Vik you never know what the man would do next and when he grabbed her wrist cause she was holding that newspaper wrapper so he couldn't go for her actual hand 🀣

I'm glad Vik was able to redeem himself for you.  I saw that dance as a man with everything but still insecure and desperate in his quest to woo a young girl who doesn't see him as a man but a messiah cause before the dance he said I express myself but I see you don't even a feelings for me not even a little, so in haste to break that wall he wand up behaving like man in heat then in love.

Jiji is crazy not to take TVS words seriously, let's see how she covers up or tries to stop him if she can on Monday.

Yeah if the writing is weak I lose interest in that show too, that just me. Having jodi share a hundred eye locks with high wind blow while and duppatta flying will BG music plays and no story isn't for me. I love most of the cast in this show but as soon as the writing stop making sense am out, there are too many show to check then torture myself watching nonsense

Oh crap I just looked on YT and I see the title track of Koshish posted not great quality HD wasn't available then

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzC8qm0kams[/YOUTUBE]

wohh asha hai bahut nisharasha wohh apnepan ki paribhasha wohh saath chale banke saaya usse jeevan banta aaya wohh dukh sehti sukh deti hai wohh aansu bhi pee leti hai har pal ko madhur banane ki jeevan bhar saath nibhane? ki ye ek koshish haan ek koshish koshish 😍
Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago