Phir Subah Hogi

28Jun12 - Vickram steals the show! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Shelly Kaki...loved ur post as always...and esp it was abt Varun...whom I adored from the days of Ek Chabi Hai Pados Me days. That was the show which made me a Biggg Pankha of Varun just coz he was so calm n cool but still a firm character there, who loved a girl but never be able to confess his love, always silently loving his girl man me hi but here in PSH i hv become his biggest ACs ( no other adjectives i can find).

his character of A Romantic Tahkur...who is doing everything to confess, show his love for his girl. All his expressions, dialogues, gestures...just like sugni every time I see him looking at her with those big expressive eyes feel like melting...

VB Rocksss...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzcupdPutijaChalhovromancefanShell16pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28Jun12 - Vickram steals the show! (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
lovely analysis Shelly of brother sister and VS and infact this is the 1st time I am watching him and wonderful acting he does get into the skin of the character

I just started couple of years ago watching  the idiot box after a long gap .

Wow the way he acted yesterday how all made his Sugni do what he did not want her to do including Sugni (how could she let her Thakur Malik get insulted the innocent that she is not realizing the manipulation of Jiji and the thakurs) his simmering anger which kept on rising till it burst out at the insult of the Thakurs, asking Sugni to stop by shouting bus

Jiji another nasty personAngry now I feel sympathy for the thakur who sought the favors of a Bedni and left the wife no wonder he deserted her but feel sad for the child.Adi.

Dhanuma is probably grey and she has warned Sugni of trouble.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzcupdromancefanVinnie79Shell16pyar-ishk

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romancefan

Vinnie and Shell, may i join the club of Varun's admirers? For the past 2 weeks since his love confession, i've been thinking of him day and night, even when driving Embarrassed I know, i know, it's not safe, but what to do? As Shell said, Varun just has a way of sneaking past a gal's defences and stealing her heart.Tongue

I know exactly how you feel!  EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

Lovely post ...& i agree ...vikram know how to handle the situation . As u said i loved the scene where he said to jiji about her keeping eye when all thakur is present ...so subtle without raising voice ..he made her keep quite . He dont insult jiji and at same time he balance the relationship ..what a man ..hunh

Last scene where he hold sugini was def to let other thakur know that she is respected & how her gift became so imp as it was also gift from vikram . ..Powerful & love & respect which shower to sugini was amazing

Who wont love this manEmbarrassed

Those scenes wonderfully showcase his talents.  

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Awesome post shell

will comment more later

hmmm...can't wait to see your comments.  Smile

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Shelly Kaki...loved ur post as always...and esp it was abt Varun...whom I adored from the days of Ek Chabi Hai Pados Me days. That was the show which made me a Biggg Pankha of Varun just coz he was so calm n cool but still a firm character there, who loved a girl but never be able to confess his love, always silently loving his girl man me hi but here in PSH i hv become his biggest ACs ( no other adjectives i can find).

his character of A Romantic Tahkur...who is doing everything to confess, show his love for his girl. All his expressions, dialogues, gestures...just like sugni every time I see him looking at her with those big expressive eyes feel like melting...

VB Rocksss...

Hey Sadhli!!! Great to see you here again.  Hope you're more active in the PSH forum we could have a  lot of fun here. there are real l issues you can discuss and the story moves as a fast pace!!  Imagine that!

I wish I had seen him before because the show you describe sounds great. 

VB does indeed rock! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

lovely analysis Shelly of brother sister and VS and infact this is the 1st time I am watching him and wonderful acting he does get into the skin of the character

I just started couple of years ago watching  the idiot box after a long gap .

Wow the way he acted yesterday how all made his Sugni do what he did not want her to do including Sugni (how could she let her Thakur Malik get insulted the innocent that she is not realizing the manipulation of Jiji and the thakurs) his simmering anger which kept on rising till it burst out at the insult of the Thakurs, asking Sugni to stop by shouting bus

Jiji another nasty personAngry now I feel sympathy for the thakur who sought the favors of a Bedni and left the wife no wonder he deserted her but feel sad for the child.Adi.

Dhanuma is probably grey and she has warned Sugni of trouble.

Friday's episode was great in showing different side of TVS character.  But didn't like the continued humiliation of Sugni.  I wish Vik had stopped her. 

I am very curious how the dhanuma and the new haveli and the possible wife's return will unfold.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

ZeetvPSH

ZeetvPSH

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Hi Shell 16!

We just read your post and we LOVED IT! Your favourite moments were picked out so beautifully, we don't think anyone could disagree! Your description of Vikram Singh's relationship with his sister was also just wonderfully perceptive.. and accurate :)

We would just LOVE YOU to come on our facebook page and tell our other fans about what you think! If you come there, do post on our wall and tell us so we can tell ALL OUR FACEBOOK FANS about your WONDERFUL POST!

See you there!!

Post this in your browser for Phir Subah Hogi's OFFICIAL Facebook page: facebook.com/zeetvpsh 

:D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kamala2012cupdpyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.