Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: naava

Rashi  i agree with your above paragraph except i think that Shyamala was right about how Archana delivered. She really was over the top screaming. But ..i think she was 100% right not to trust him given everything that had happened.   I'm not sure how she would have handled it with Aashna and DK, except i think if Aashna were alive it would never ever have gotten so far in a mess. she would have impressed upon Arjun he must be up front with Ovi way back when he realized he was in love with Purvi. DK by himself, just got carried away with the romance 😆 it did'nt' matter who was the recipient of Arjun's love...he was maybe trying to relieve his own days with Aashna...through his son...made some huge incorrect assumptions.  So yes both Arjun and his daddy are responsible and need to apologize directly to Ovi, clearly.  Whether or not she accepts it or even hears it is another matter. It is her problem only then. But at this point son and father have not done the right thing. Once they do they are free to move on.  

great post Naava!

I feel, there is an urgent need for DK and Arjun, perhaps together or individually apologize to Ovi. DK solved the future of his son and daughter-in-law very well, but, how about Ovi whom just few weeks back would have been his daughter-in-law.

But I have very little hope that they will do that, cvs in their incessant urge to deliver masala will keep brewing "dangerous negativity" into Ovi's head and she will do something drastic.. she is not at all in the right mental state. And our dear Savita will do all in her might to make Ovi a complete monomaniac and use that to belittle and snub Archana.

Dangerous Savita and Ovi will together do something really drastic... keep looking!
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guess i kind of liked this epi.  

I really love Teju's character.  She's my honey.  So when we see such positive things coming out of her it's a treat.  I think she knows pretty much what is going on, of course she doesn't know the depth of it.  When she finds out...look out.   

I was rather unsure whether Arjun finding a place right across from Purvi was such a smart idea, but they are sure cute together in this situation.  Really, Arjun is so much more handsome when he is relaxed and enjoying life. I am sure they will give him some really hard tests, but i am equally sure he will meet them.  And then, i guess, when he is confident about who he is, he can tackle the Ovi issue and be strong.  

It's really sweet how much he admires Purvi, and Purvi's strength, and isn't afraid to tell her he needs her.  

And like always, I love Sulo...always have. I am so glad she is there for Purvi.

Nice show  i thought.  👏
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Naava , You are not the only one ...I am also a big Teju fan these days ...She is fantastic , my most favourite character of PR ..
Did  you see the face she made when Ovi said that Arjun is doing all this for me ...

and how she fought with that lady for the water bucket 😆

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Edited my post on first page.
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Hi Naava , You are not the only one ...I am also a big Teju fan these days ...She is fantastic , my most favourite character of PR ..

Didd  you see the face she made when Ovi said that Arjun is doing all this for me ...

Yep yep yep Tanya

I am really hoping that Teju is takes the  lead on the all the issues with the ladies in the house - her sisters Ovi, Purvi and her mom. She is very spontaneous and truthful, the moment she comes to know of the truth she will fight it out...

I was wondering what could help Teju know the truth - she can overhear some conversations.. but she has to self-drive herself to find out all these hidden truths. She should take it up as a mission

What happened to Vandu?
naava thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Didd  you see the face she made when Ovi said that Arjun is doing all this for me ...

Actually i didn't get to see the face Teju made.  All the online links are messed up. They fixed part of it but i now realize that whole section where Ovi is crying etc is missing.  There are only 3 parts instead of 4.  Maybe by tomorrow they will have added it all in correctly.

I did see the part where she fought over the water bucket. It was really cute, and Teju's dream come true.  😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the really are all messed up today ..I saw the show onTV so that is how I found out about the story ...
most of the update I did today was by remembering what I saw on TV ... Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Soapgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashashyam

Dear rash2222,

I didn't mean to butt in on your exchange with Tanyaz, but I wanted to clarify a couple of facts:

1) @red: Arjun tells Ovi very clearly that he is NOT doing it because of Manav. I do not know what more he could have done.

If he had told Ovi, out there in the street - as many in this forum have been advocating -  that he was doing all this to win Purvi's hand, firstly, there would have been a hysterical scene that might have brought the police down on him fro apparently harassing a girl.

Secondly, those who complain do not seem to understand what monomania is like. Ovi would have attributed any such statement he made to some "majboori', exactly as she interpreted his confession to Manav. She  would, next, have probably gone for Purvi with a kitchen knife a la Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction.  It was thus wise of Arjun NOT to have told her the true reason for his setting out on his own.

Arjun just wants to get away from her as quietly as possible, and that is what he does. He also knows that she will not be able to get at him in the future as she won't know where he is, and that makes him even less inclined to upset her and have a scene created on the spot.

2) @ green. Ovi states clearly that Arjun did NOT mention Manav's name. Then how can Archana think  that Arjun would have told Ovi that he had done it all because of Manav?

Finally, if I were Arjun, I would not bother about winning or not winning Archana's trust. She is biased against him,  and this not just without bothering to get the facts of the case from Purvi, but actually refusing to get them. She does not let Arjun get a word in edgeways while she is screaming at him like a banshee. (Archana's mannerisms  in such scenes are invariably  terrible, the worst kind of melodrama).

Arjun should concentrate on making good on his own for his own sake and Purvi's, not for Archana. As someone else pointed out, she would never have dared to say the kind of things she said to Arjun if either DK or Aashana had been there. She talks as though Manav rose to his present position entirely on his own, completely forgetting that Aashana saved his  life and DK gave him his best chance to get ahead. Till then, Manav was practically on the streets. Ingratitude is the worst of sins.

As for Sulochana not worrying too much about Ovi, there is already a whole host of people hovering around Ovi, and one less will hardly matter. Purvi, on the other hand, has no one to support and advise her ( least of all her aai), except Sulochana aaji. I am thus very glad that Sulochana concentrates on Purvi and helps her get over her doubts and fears.

I am just waiting to see what happens if and when Ovi finds out that it was Archana's hectoring that drove Arjun to take the steps he has taken. I suspect that she will then take the kitchen knife to Archana. That would be something to look out for.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

I have been reading all your posts...and this is I felt is the best! You explained it all so well!
Thanee thumbnail
dears...

Today good episode too...Convo Arjun /Purvi..cute /sad/emotion ... Purvi must give him all her support  he needs her...She is his strenght now..
Poor PUrvi can't see him in that state...cried...😭 Ok I'm sure .god will bless him and he will succeed...

sulo my god...superb AAji for Purvi...at least Purvi didn't have archu support but she has her aaji...👏
I don't knwo what Arjun must  do...or will do to open Archu eyes...

She is caring for Manv...who don't even excuse himself for what he did to her...😡Why manv can't tell  ovi to stop..her bakwaas...as a father..he need  stop her...and tell her ...Arjun don't love you...why he till keeping his  smouth  shut...

Archu will talk ..Ovi will jump on her throat ..so no need..for now let it be...but someone must help Ovi..doc..Tej...even Purvi talk to Arjun...about the chq...at least he must knwo what happen...when it will come an occasion Arjun could talk to her;..

Tej was wonderful today...really she is the angel of PR...she can hate Archu but she can't hide her feelings...now I'm asking how Tej will take the news when truth about Savita will come out...😲 really so much question without answer...
SHe is fighting for water and balti... NO doubt ,She is Savita POti..😆

Archu can't trust Arjun...ok dear give him some time...Don't forget...Arjun is DK son..but also Aashna...I dont think he will be fed up...and will abondon..as Archu think...she will be very surprised for sure...so waitng for that day..

For now he will face many many difficulties.which will be very hard...

He had an Interview...what name he will give...Poor guy...Think he will give Aashna name...Arjun...hope he will get this work...in one on my previous post I said I wonder what will be his first job...😉 ok Let see..

bye perhaps wkend we can have an article or a promo...😊

FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Arjun and Purvi have a conversation about his decision. Purvi feels guilty as she blames herself for Arjun's condition but he makes her understand he is trying to find his own identity. I liked how she stepped back when he was about to wipe her tears and then he said sorry quietly. They need to be careful now as people won't take time tell things about anyone and gossip.

Tej helps Archana who smiles when she sees her fighting with a lady in water line. Savita is angry and Archana tells her it was all destiny that her daughters met her and one day they would call her Aai. When destiny has decided something for you it will happen.

Purvi feels guilty tells Sulochna everything who tells her she is lucky to have someone like Arjun who loves her so much that he left everything behind to prove himself. Purvi needs to stop feeling guilty. Arjun wants to search search himself and make his identity she needs to be his support system instead of feeling guilty.

So we have a messenger for Arjun-Purvi i.e Churan. Maybe we would get to see messages being send by him to one another. Arjun is going for interview. Now if he goes to any place he will have to tell about his working experience and his full name. Even if he manages to get a job on his merit not based on his name it needs to be seen how he deals with the scenario at workplace. Arjun has is own style of working and changing it will be a difficult task. Whether he works in a company or there is something else store in needs to be seen. I wonder if they are planning to bring Varsha/Soham through this track. Only time will answer that question.

Ovi blames Manav for Arjun leaving everything due to him. I didn't get why she said he did all this for her. She is interpreting/seeing things as she wants to see it not accepting the reality. Archana listens to all this feels bad that all this is happening due to her. She could have stepped in and told about the condition but Ovi is not ready to accept anything and if Archana would have told about it she might have again refuse to believe it.

Tej kept valid points in front of Savita. If Purvi laid a trap for Arjun then even he fell for it. Arjun is not a kid that he will get trapped so easily. Tej was surprised that work which is Arjun passion he left that. How will she react when she comes to know about the condition needs to be seen.

Sulochna told Archana about Arjun who told her it's matter of few days once Arjun comes to terms with reality he would go back to his old life. Struggle is not easy and Arjun will have to face lot of hurdles. He might get rejections initially fall down but he needs to get up again try to rise which he would and succeeded in the end.

totally agreed with you Shruti straight to the point of view.