About new KYPH background score! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
i like it a lot tooo its soo diffrent from the other ekta kapoor background score like tere naam etc all that rona dhona

Originally posted by nitica_82

True , true. Angad -attitude-arrogance-aggression-amiability...sigh! sigh!sigh!

Well, Dinks, IQ is my B-I-L but am really in love with Angad...he belongs to that rare classic breed of men...which part of universe can I find a real-life ANGAD? No use, am sure i'll slap him thrice than Kripa's once!

they are in a sense a rare breed ....n ur rite there, i 2 wud hav slapped him a lot more than kripa has! ...he is soooo cheeky! ...but thats wot makes such a personality the more attractive n interesting! ....a challenge is so much better than the std handed 2 u on a silver plate situation 😃

n althou dinky knows this ...will just reiterate that i personali am interested onli in angad the charachter not iqbal the actor ...cos 1: he's my jeeju-2-b n 2: in real life he's not @ all like his charachter but rather a complete opposite ....i'm rite nah dinky?!! 😉

oOoOoo n as 4 the actual purpose of the thread ...am totali loving the music ...its better suited 4 particular scenes than the sweet title version
Same here sugar. Angad is my pick as well!