Fan Fictions

~!! I hAtE u bT y StIlL I lOvE U!!~ a SWARON FF~2 (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 151

aishu3003

IF-Stunnerz

aishu3003

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Okay Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nj_swaron

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~!! I hAtE u bT y StIlL I lOvE U!!~ a SWARON FF~2 (Page 147)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swaron9113

IF-Sizzlerz

swaron9113

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
hey common update na.

coolsameera

coolsameera

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
HEY UPDATE . . PLS. . EAGERLY WAITING FR IT . .

Anindita91

IF-Dazzler

Anindita91

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
namrata plz update
namrata plz update
namrata plz update
namrata plz update
namrata plz update
namrata plz update
namrata plz update

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_Ananya.SwaRon-Jum-RulzZ-Joshua_TANHA

gunnu1

Goldie

gunnu1

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
aorry m late!! 
dengue!! 
but d update was fabulous!! sachi mai!! it was awesome!! 
uss gande se ladke ki toh!
acha hua uske saath!! 
how much dey love each other!! uff!! kab samjhenge!! 
update soon!! 

nj_SRKholic

nj_SRKholic

IF-Rockerz

nj_SRKholic

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
guyzz spam mat karo.. aur meko is stry k liye koi banner banake dega plzzz

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
When will you update??? Please update...waiting for soo long...can't wait more...aur ab big wala update please...Cry

nj_SRKholic

nj_SRKholic

IF-Rockerz

nj_SRKholic

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Hello my dearest darlings..!! here I m wid an update and a small msg for u guyzz at d bottom too..!!

Thnkz a lot to my spamming queens sadiyaswaron, joshua aka soumya, Anindita for always pm'ing me to update..!! u guyzz rock yaar.. n sry if I missed sum1.. if I did juzz comment il add u too..!!

Thnkz to all of dem who liked my previous chapter n who commented too..!!

swarontanha01,  swaronehad3,  sandhu89,  love_swayam,  sandhu007,  sandhu8.9

chimpukli10swaron9113,  SwaRon_Dreams,  KoolKatz,  venusrockz,  shravani97,

Amruta_TanHa,  d3lover90frankyfio,  sweety-reylover,  reet_26,  arjuhiswaron007,  gunnu1,  swaronland,  tashu20,  mrashdvmishra,  

spicyrays,  coolsameera,  deep_Tanha,  Joshua_TANHA,  alisha.a.s,  SwaRonLuver

Anindita91,  sadiyaswaron,  abhilasha_dream,  marauder,  Rutu,  Tanuka_TanHa,  

nature2,  meevee,  -Jum-RulzZ-,  Sudha-SK,  shaani2209,  manasie,  lovely7010,  aishu3003,  Suku_SwaRon

CHAPTER 18

Party was going on in full swing..!!! evry1 was enjoying to deir best..!! The gang was having loads of fun wid Nilesh n Vicky silly tactics..!! In short it was fun..!!!

The DJ den started playing a soft romantic song..!! Evry1 started dancing wid deir love's… bechare Swayam aur Sharon ek side me khade hoke sabko dekh rahe the…!!

Sharon:- Hum kyu nahi dance kar sakte Swayu ..!! (childishly winking)

Swayam:- princess.. couple dance chalu he hum kya karenge vaha..!! aur hamare pass gf ya bf bhi nahi he so chup chap khade hoke dekhenge… (winking)

Sharon:- ok..!! n she starts having her soft drink..!!

Swayam:- princess me washroom hoke aata hu.. mere hairstyle ki to lag gayi hai..!!

Sharon:- ruko …ruko.. me bhi aati hu…!! (keeping her drink aside)

Swayam(confused) :- mere saath?? Boys washroom me?

Sharon:- ooofoo idiot..!! tum boyz washroom n mein girls washroom… side by side hi to hai.. chalo..!!

She puts hand in his hand n takes him towards d washroom actually dragging him lyk a kid…!!

Wenevr Swayam n Sharon were together people used to love watching deir childish behavior coz dat would b d only treat dey got wen dey were together.. if dey were not together dne Sharon would b d bitch n d diva… n Swayam would b d hunk n d heartthrob of d girls..!!

Dey went into d respective washrooms..!!

Sharon juzz gave a lil touch up to her make up n came out..!!

Swayam was d one jisko hamesha washroom me jyada tym lagta tha.. ladkiyo se bhi jyada.. ab ky akarta uski pyaari pyaari jhulfhe dhang se set hi nahi hoti thi..!!

The washroom was at d extreme end of d party … not viewable by people…

Sharon was standing der w8tng for Swayam..!!

Suddenly she felt a hand around her waist..!!

She 1st thot dat Swayu hoga coz use aadat thi use tang karneki… bt d voice near her ears make her go numb at her place..!!

"W8tng for me Darling..!!"

Sharon understood who he was… she quickly tried to escape out of his grip around her waist.. but he was more strong.. he placed a hand on her mouth n carried her out of d party.. in an abandoned corridor..!!

"wat d hell..!! u moron..y d hell hav u brought me here..!! hav u lost ur senses??.." barked Sharon..

"aww…!! U hav got a mouth too..!! wat abt me tasting it..!!" said d  moron.. he was none other dan d guy who had asked her out fr date.. who was treated by Swayam in a fair way.. but he was back to take revenge.. coz even he was d son of a powerful man n had his own sources who let him knew wat Swayam had did wid him… n to take d revenge he was here in d party wid an intention to destroy  Sharon's life wid his dirty fantasies..!!

Sharon could sense d danger cuming towards her..!! but she was clueless wat to do..!!

She never had to protect herself against nythng coz frm d tym she started facing ny problems Swayu was der to help her out..!! to rescue her..!! but now Swayu was very far frm der… even her shouts wont be heard by ny1..!!

Here Swayam had cum out of the washroom… he thot Sharon must hav gone in the party.. he went in the party.. he as soon on entering was surrounded by girls to dance wid him… he started dancing wid dem but was searching or Sharon too thru his eyes..!!

He saw d gang dancing together but Sharon wasn't der..!! first he thot dat she might be in d washroom only but kuch jyaada hi tym ho gaya tha…

He excused himself frm d girls n came near d gang…

"Guyzz wers Sharon??"

"Tumhare saath hi to thi" said Simmi..

"HUmlog washroom gaye the… me kabse ayah u bt vo kahi najar nahi aa rahi he.. mujh etension ho rahi he ab.." said Swayam..

"chill be hogi yahi kahi" said rey..

Hum ek kaam karte he washroom me jaake chk karte he.." said kriya..

All d girls went towards d washroom..!!

Boyz started searching in d party…. Dey were trying her cell phone wich was constantly ringing but she wasn't picking up..!!

Swayam had got hell worried ryt nw..!!

Der Sharon was crying continuously..!! she was shouting but no1 was listening..!!

"bahot majja ayya na Swayam ko mere saath khel khelne me.. ab me vohi maja lunga but tumhare saath khel khelke..!! dekhata hu tumhe aaj mujhase kaun bachata hai?.. bulao.. aur jor se chillao aur bulao tumhare Swayam aur dosto ko..!! koi nahi ayega yaha.. sab party me busy he.. aur me tumhare saath party karunga..!!

He started cuming closer to her.. she got up and started running.. she came in an open classroom n tried to hide..

He came frm back searching fr her..!! he couldn't find her der.. he switched on d lights..!! n started searching fr her..

"aww.. to meri jaan yaha chupi he" saying dis he pulled her out of d desk holding her hairs.. she cried in pain..

"plzz mujhe chod do mene tumhara kya bigada hai.." cried Sharon

"tune nahi bt jisne bighada he uske liye tujhe hi bhar payi karni hogi,," he barked..

"usne kuch galat nahi kiya.. tumhare intention shi itne gande the isliye usne jo kiya vo sai kiya" shouted Sharon..

"ooo… bada pyaar aa raha he uspar.. kyu yaar he tera…???... bahot majje deta he kya tujhe.." said he..

"chee..durr raho mujhase tumhari soch kitni gandi he.. vo mera dost he.. aur vo mujhe protect kar raha tha.."said Sharon angrily

"oo protect n all ha..!! kyu.. tu uski property he kya?... aa jo maje vo tujhe deta he usase kai jyada maje me tujhe dunga.. tu mujh ekabhi bhul nahi payegi..!!

Saying dis he started pulling down her gown frm her shoulders n tried brushing his lips on her neck..!!

She kicked him  n tried to loosen his grip.. but he bcame more furious n held her hairs strongly n started bringing her face towards his face in order to kiss her… she was really trying hard to free herself bt his hold was very strong..!!

She was feeling dizzy now due to all d shouting n crying n d pain n shock..!! her eyelids started to give up now..!!

Suddenly d guy was punched so badly on his face dat he let go off her n fell down.. she figured dis out n tried controlling herself n watch who was it…!!

Ofcourse it had to be him no doubt.. she hugged him tightly… he rubbed her back n tried to calm her down..

"calm down princess m here.. dnt wry ur safe in my arms..luk open ur eyes" said Swayam..

"swayu she cried n again hugged him back..

"princess ur safe now u need to rest a little do onething go wid simmi n girls ok.. il join u within sumtym..!! said Swayam…

"dnt leave me alone swayu" cried Sharon

"ok sit der den.. n il take care of dis bas***d" barked Swayam anger clearly blazing in his eyes..

Girls went n sat on d last bench..

Swayam picked up d bas***d n started hiting him so madly evry1 thot he'l die now..

"how dare u touch her u son of a bitch…. U made her cry..il kill u today.. il rip ur body into pieces.." shouted Swayam continuosly hitting him..

D guy was also fighting back.." y kyu sirf to uske saath maje le sakta he koi aur nahi ha.."

Dis sentence made Swayam so furious dat he hit him very badly in the stomach..!!

"hw dare u talk abt her lyk dat u fool… she's my buddy n vl b my buddy.. hamara relation kya he vo hume kisiko samjhane ki jarurat nahi.. aur tujhe to bilkul nahi.. dnt even dare cum near her ever again…got it.. or ul regret again.." said Swayam..

The guyzz came n took Swayam away frm d guy n took dat guy out of d room to handle him..

Swayam went near Sharon n took her in his embrace..

"u ok princess"

"Yes swayu m fine nw… but I din tkn wu get angry dis much swayu… saw it for d 1st tymm.." said Sharon

" u knw na princess I dnt lyk a word against u n dis guy had d nerves of touching u… he deserved more dan dis.."

"calm down swayu m fine now ..c…ok dnt c coz il b luking lyk a bhoot nw.."

"yeah datz true..mujh etujhe dekhake darr lagraha he"

"awww…me bhoot n she hit him playfully..

"accha batao hw did u cum here"

"v tried searching evrywr but v couldn't find u.. v came out n started luking here n der… bt evrythng was dark…. Wen v wr out suddenly kriya saw light burning in a room.. v thot who could b der at dis hour so v came here to chk.. n saw dat f**king bas***d.. my blood boiled on seeing wat he was about to do..!! nvr go nywer widout me got it..!!"

"ooo thnk u soo much swayu.. pata nahi tum nahi hote to aaaj kya hota…"

"Aisa mat kaho princess u knw na il b always der wid u..but thnkz tumhe kriya ko bolna chahiye Sharon..!!"

Kriya n Sharon were still enemies..atleast for Sharon kriya was an enemy..!!

"thnk u.. n thnk u swayu.."

Chalo ab yahase chalet he mujhe touch up karna he new year hone vala he…

N dey went to njoy d party….

D Dj announced dat only 15 mins were left for d clock to strike 12..so guyzz gather around wid ur special one's..

The gang stood together….all holding each oders hand.. Swayam n Sharon next to each oder..!!

!!..HaPpY NeW YeAr..!! all shouted together..!!

Swayam n Sharon hugged each oder n wished happy new year to each oder..!!

"one more new year to our strong frndshp.. and filled wid happiness.. b wid me always" dey said together.. n njoyed d night..!!

FLASHBACK ENDED..

PRESENT..

Kriya:- us din hamne Swayam ka raudra roop dekha tha.. au rhum bahot darr gaye the.. tab hum samaj gaye the ki Swayam Sharon k liye kuch bhi kar sakta he..

Rey:- ha us din baad kisi bhi ladke ko Swayam ne Sharon k pass aane nahi diya..!!

Us ladke ko humne hospital me admit karvake vo sab handle kar liya tha aur use clg se bhi niklava diya tha… but Swayam tabse baho thi protective ho gaya tha regarding Sharon..

Simmi:- I tell u guyzz me tabse bolti thi ki dey r made for each oder coz dey love each oder bt meri koi sunta hi nahi tha..!!

Gang:- stop it simmi.. v knw dat nw..!!

Neal:- tumlogo ne mujhe ye bata kar mujhe aur dara diya he yaar.. vo khadus mujhe aake marega to nahi..!!

Kriya:- nahi marega bt ha uska blood jarur boil hoga..!! juzz w8 n watch yaar.. d fun is about to begin nw..!! kaavya tub hi hamera bahot help ki hone vali he..!!

So let d game begin guyz…

I hereby declare Mission SwaRon has begin..!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps..!! so njoyed na? I knw njoy to kiya hoga hi ryt.. chalo ab thoda heartbrks deti hu.. meri xam strt ho rahi he 20th se aur as u knw mera last year he meko study karna he.. aur 10th ko mera et connection bhi katvane vali he mom so inshort I wont b updating till December..!! so guyzz is update se apna pet bharlo.. ab agla update dec me..on a new thread ofcourse….

Koi mere stry k liye banner banvao yaar..!!

Chalo jaldi jaldi like karo aur comment bhi..nahi to aur der lagaungi update k liye..!!

N ya m gonno redo my pm list.. so u if u wanna b der in my pm list den hit lyk on d last 3 updates.. datz d updates frm d SwaRon meet ok.. den only ul get pm's.. comment or like dats d option..!!

N do tell me hw was d chappy n hw's d stry going .. do u wan ny changes n all den to tell me hmm il b glad to make changes..!!

Love u peeps…

Love nj..!!

Signing off..!!

Edited by namratajadhav - 03 November 2012 at 10:15am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103devsuchisandhu89sandhu007sandhu8.9snehagupta.Ash.Swaronrockstar2340pri_tanhamrashcoolsameerareet_26Molly.SwaronKoolKatzvenusrockz-Shravzz-tashu20_Deepika_gunnu1megsy...CryBaby...Twinkle_d3swa-ronMonica..vaishukarthikaidiot_boxenrique305_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaRutuAnindita91sweetcherry95abhilasha_dreamaish_swaronLuvAly_KriYanshCrazy4AshVikRoxxy47shalini_arshaKanchi..manasie23HPHolic-3HR-DMG4life--Rose--Himu_arshadancersqueenlovely7010shaani2209marauderSuku_SwaRonadditive_monayablue_answaron9113-reine-KAS_Nisha_ArShanature2Joshua_TANHAaishu3003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top