India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

individuality...

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged

charisma is all about  individuality... style is a personification of the individual... in short... style is about charisma!! and if you believe that kripa is gonna look good when she emerges from her makeover ROOM... well... i dunno... sacrificing yor individuality and comfort zone is not exactly my idea of style... and i should know... i'm gonna study this subject... so wht dyou all say?

don't you think that she should let her new clothes actually state who she is and not what her designer thinks she is??? pls give me your views on this... because kripa is sweet as she is... i love her as she is...Smile

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged
YEAH, I agree with you Sugar . Makeovers are okay as long as they don't make your original self fade.

Kripa is perfect the way she is but she is turning into a rockstar  and that means changing her naivete into polished innocence.Manish Malhotra has a good sense of a woman's persona and his previous makeovers have proved that. LET'S SEE.

P.S.I have a feeling taht KYPH will go the Abhimaan way.
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u sugar.............i dont wanna see her weraing some western clothes and looking OTT..........and the indian outfits and simple looks reflect her individual personality
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

P.S.I have a feeling taht KYPH will go the Abhimaan way.

i agree wid u nitica i also hav dat feeling..............wonder how da love story is going to fit in da Abhimaan scene???????

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Angad is a big-time egotist..until he has the fear of losing kripa, he'll never realise that she is the world to him.
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged
umm... what's abhimaan?Confused
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged

i agree with nitica n i would like to give Kajol's example here 'coz we all know that she hates wearing make up but she wears it 'coz movies r all abt glamour same goes for Kripa she is gonna b performing as a rock star changing the way u dress up or u look doesnt make u a different person from inside she'll always be a sweet and innocent Kripa that we all OPPS some of us LOVE!

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugar bun

umm... what's abhimaan?Confused

Abhiman was beautiful movie abt a singer couple in which wife(Jaya Bachan) was more popular than husband (Amitabh Bachan) and the how Amitabh got jealous of his wife n threw her out of the house.Jaya got pregnant but had a miscarriage which shocked her so much that she stopped laughing n singing basically she had no wish to live....later Amitabh realized that wat he did was wrong n brought her back....he started trying to make her cry so that she can come out of the shock eventually she did n they lived happily everafter

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index