Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

decoding the spoiler pic!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anamika143..

IF-Dazzler

anamika143..

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

okay to yeh pic dekhkar kya lagta hai???
hmm kya situation hogi???
i think rehearsals ke waqt..suvi might be afraid doing romantic scenes...she might must not be able to enact anything due to the closeness to yuvi...
n rhea being assistant director shows suvi hw to do romantic scenes...n is chipking to yuvi!!!!!!!!

but yaar yuvi dukhi kyu dikh raha hai???
is it coz he is nt liking rhea being so close to her in frnt of suvi...????????

wht can be the reasons??????????

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roselisoumyakJiaaReeShimolinasubhakmhl---Shweta---isnatpia.raha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "decoding the spoiler pic!!!!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I think so too Ami..Rhea might be showing Suvi how to do romantic scenes..and Yuvi is not liking this at all 

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
yess! He seems a little off

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...I also thought that this can be the situation but first of all is she really rhea...?? I really don't know!!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
1st wala toh wahi hai n yubi may nt liking rhea's this act that too in front of everyone.

Saimaa.H

Goldie

Saimaa.H

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
where did u  get ds pic??

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
It is Rhea in the pic with Yuvraj. 

She is probably trying to demonstrate to Suvreen how to act out a particular scene. She may also intimidate Suvreen by being intimate with Yuvraj. And i think in this pic, Yuvi is starring at Suvreen or at least his thoughts are definitely inm Suvi-vil lol

Shimolina

Shimolina

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Yuvi is not likin it...can be clearly seen on his face...poor yuvi Unhappy soch raha hoga ki kash uski topper yaha hoti toh maza lekar dance karta    Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.