Suggestions / Comments

Debina's ranking - we want answers please!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
This is an issue which has been really disturbing the fans of Debina Bonnerjee since ages.Ouch We have noticed that from the 50s, her ranking has dropped to the 60s and now 70s, though our efforts to bring her up have actually increased.Shocked WHY? We need justification for this because the celebrities who are above her in the 60s and 50s do not have as many fans as her, do not have as many pics as her, and receive 1-2, at the most 5 comments per weeks, whereas Debina receives 20-30 comments DAILY and has a lot of views and comments on her pics too. If ranking on IF is done fairly, she should be in the 30s or 40s.

These are not the words of a disgruntled and immature fan who wants to see her favorite celebrity at #1. Yeah, having Debina at #1 may be my dream, but I know that realistically on IF, that may not happen and I'm fine with that, but the ranking of 75 is just NOT acceptable because it's not fair. I give huge importance to fairness and impartiality in such issues as ranking, because members take the competition seriously and it really hurts when their hard work does is of absolutely no use!

Here are the celebrities who are above Debina but have hardly any comments, fans, pics, or views. I am not trying to be mean to them because I have nothing against them personally, but I want answers from the admins of IF as well as justification for this ranking. Why are they above Debina? If you can give us a reasonable explanation, we will no longer complain.Smile

Sonarika Bhadoria

Priyal Gor

Mohammad Nazim

Shivin Narang

Mouni Roy

Abigail Jain

These aren't all, but the above profiles are examples of celebrities who are higher than Debina unfairly, so we want to know why they are being ranked like this.Ouch Seriously. If we receive proper justification for this, we will not complain or make such posts like this again, but we are hurt and want some answers.

-Janaki

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 29 June 2012 at 8:54am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety20rosy95Piya26cuttie17ananya93-Araina-chinky353Varnita.Magical_KaShsubha2601OmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina's ranking - we want answers please!!!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
As above janaki di said...its nt about this week we hv been patient all ts days tat smday it will improve bt it hs gone out of hand every week her rank is down inspite of being a maximum comments on her profile and also maximum no . of views and comments on her pixx bt still her rank is decreasing...we fans of debina everyweek trying our best to brng her up bt of vain no use...der are no.of celebraties who hv hardly and comments on deir profile and deir even deir ranking better tan debina...sm of dem are...
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9808/tina-dutta/
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/596/ram-kapoor/
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10006/deepali-pansare/
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10208/priyal-gor/
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10142/mohammad-nazim/
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10142/mohammad-nazim/
hop ts is enogh to show u tat der is justice in our side too...if deir is a valid explanation yy des celebraties ranks are highter as janaki di said we will nt cmplain anymore..bt we wwant a valid answer..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety20rosy95Piya26cuttie17Varnita.Magical_KaSh..RamKiJanaki..

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sweety20rosy95cuttie17chinky353Varnita.Magical_KaSh..RamKiJanaki..

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

@janaki pls i don know why you notified abigail jains name as i'm her big fan she always stays on between 110 to 130 but she deserve to enter at least 100 regularly

if you think she doesn't deserve this rank well she's on 56 most probably but for kind information i wanna say she got a article last week thats why her ranking may seem a jump

you can see her rank goes down this week but she too deserve more

Dear, I'm not saying she doesn't deserve to be on top as I previously said, I have nothing against any celebrity. But just one the basis of articles, ranking does not go up, right? Everything should be counted...comments, pics, views, etc, so taking everything into consideration, a LOT of celebrities on IF are being ranked unfairly, not just Debina or Abigail Jains. The celebrities below 50 are not ranked fairly, I have noticed that.

So please don't be hurt by the celebrities I listed. I am not saying they don't deserve that ranking, but I want some answers on how the ranking is computed, because the ranking of celebs after 50 doesn't make sense at all.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 29 June 2012 at 10:22am

sweety20rosy95cuttie17ananya93Varnita.Magical_KaShOmnipotenceZaxo

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
^^Yes, I get what you mean, but I don't want just articles to increase ranking, because that's not fair. I'm sure you also want Abigail's rank to be consistent, right? Vijay sir said that comments and views count just as much as Buzz points, which is why I'm confused by Debina's comments and views don't make a difference in her ranking.

sweety20rosy95cuttie17ananya93Varnita.Magical_KaShOmnipotenceZaxo

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.Magical_KaSh..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top