Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram's wife to enter Phir Subah Hogi-TOI (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
If his wife is coming back i am dying to hear what excuse he comes up with to explain the resurrection! Why on earth did he tell people shd was dead when she is still alive. One thing about lies-u have to tell many more to buttress them. U also hurt a lot of people along the way.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine01Liveup59Nu_Adukamala2012survi035romancefanVinnie79Laila2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram's wife to enter Phir Subah Hogi-TOI (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
wow...finally the most waited twist is here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

Jasmine01

Jasmine01

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Great - lies, lies and more lies on the part of TVS forthcoming. I'm sure he will charmingly try to get of this situation, but I don't like the whole betrayal Sugni will have to go through. I'm tired of seeing martyred heroines. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adukamala2012Laila2009

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing...

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I forsee Adi Amu relationship breaking because of his mother who cant tolerate her modern ways.

So the dark cloud (wife namely Reva looks like she is very rich and Jiji found a mad rich thakur wife for Bro VS and made his life a mess) has entered VS SUgni life and how will it effect their love. No wonder if VS wife is insane I have full sympathies for him he does deserve his happiness but Sugni also deserves a life of honor  lets see how they story moves forward will it be replica of Jane Eyre or  something else.

Thanks for sharing Udhay

Edited by chalhov - 29 June 2012 at 9:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdromancefanLaila2009-rupa-pyar-ishk

cupd

cupd

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update... I hope sugvi will be able to overcome all the problem they will be facing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefan

Liveup59

Groupbie

Liveup59

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Vikram will turn bad & we will grow to hate him and turn to love Aditya...Sugni will cross alot of hurdles...

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Even if he turns grey i don't think many will hate him as he an awesome actor and his acting is par excellent.  There are few actors who leave their impact becoz of their act, he is one of them. Even in Astitva ek prem kahani he was excellent. But at the end i want sugvi together.

Edited by lidvin - 30 June 2012 at 1:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyNu_AduromancefanVinnie79-rupa-Laila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.