Page 2 Page 4

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Vikram's wife to enter Phir Subah Hogi-TOI

Vikram's wife to enter Phir Subah Hogi
Varun Badola

The audiences have waited with bated breath to catch a glimpse of the mysterious character hinted in the promos of Zee TV's 'Phir Subah Hogi'.

The suspense will soon unfold with the entry of
Jaya Binju who will play Vikram's (Varun Badola) wife on the show.

Although the love chemistry between Thakur Vikram and Sugni (
Gulki Joshi) is strong, their romance will soon face many obstancles. As already seen on the show, Vikram has promised Gulabiya (Narayani Shashtri) that he will marry Sugni but there is a mystery built behind his past.
Also in the upcoming episodes Daima (Mamta Luthra) will warn Sugni to stay away from Vikram otherwise she will be left in tears.
Sources inform that Vikram who is hiding the truth that he is married will warn Daima to not reveal this truth to Sugni. In the forth coming episodes he will go to meet his wife Reva (Jaya Binju) and Gulabiya ( Narayani Shastri), who will be returning after performing a Rai dance, sees him and will decides to follow.

On the other hand Aditya will get engaged to Amrita and during the engagement ceremony, Uma will forcibly make Sugni do a Rai dance to please the invitees. Vikram will revolt to this but Sugni will accept it and will perform.

Sources also inform that Vikram's character might turn negative in the future.
When contacted, Varun Badola (Vikram) said, "I personally don't see my character turning negative nor I have received any information on this. I can't comment on whether the creative team is planning to bring my wife on the show."

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Vikrams-wife-to-enter-Phir-Subah-Hogi/articleshow/14503002.cms

Edited by Udhay - 29 June 2012 at 8:37am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ahciradhewarp_ramsinghwikileaksLiveup59Sandiya90210kamuraliVirashameetasingh4heartsmartbostaniankamala2012namitagloryznainakkkSabina_AnsariPutijaChalhovsurvi035Sandy66lidvinromancefankomal07HillyloveVinnie791gunjan7-rupa-MR21tulipdaisy-Nakshatra--Naresh-OmaRamdassjakther7Shell16~~~~rani-luckiKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram's wife to enter Phir Subah Hogi-TOI" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
So the dreaded entry is very much alive. PSH has been consistent on maintaining the suspense factor. I for one can't wait to see the tables turn. It will be interesting to see a grey character or perhaps a character with flaws to be explored. 

It doesn't mean that I root for Adi - Sugni. I really can't picture them in the same frame.

Edited by -Nakshatra- - 29 June 2012 at 9:09am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyNu_AdubooglePutijaChalhovlidvinromancefankomal07jakther7tulipdaisyKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

nainakkk

nainakkk

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
so even varun doesnt know if vikram would turn negative LOL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyLiveup59kim93J12L85boogleSabina_AnsariPutijaChalhovromancefanlidvinkomal07HillyloveVinnie79-Nakshatra-jakther7tulipdaisyOmaRamdass~~~~KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Good thing is they are yet to decide whether he will turn negative or not.
But the track sounds interesting and mysterious.. we shud only wait and watch but i cannot believe at this stage that vikram is bad.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySabina_AnsariNu_AdunamitagloryzPutijaChalhovromancefanlidvinkomal07jakther7~~~~

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I think the creative team are going to do the following:

1) Ex-wife returns or wife who was supposed to be dead comes back alive

2) Sugni devasted and ends up becoming Rai dancer and TVS does are Sardakai.

3) Will Sugni accept it willingily? Will she escape to the city? Will she still love TVS

OR

Will those fans of the Adi-Sugni jodi finally get their wish.

Folks. The dreaded moment you were all waitng for is finally here.

ConfusedAngryAngryOuch

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59booglekamala2012PutijaChalhov.logsromancefansurvi035Sandy66HoneySucklelidvinkomal07OmaRamdass-rupa-jakther7tulipdaisy~~~~

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
If they show Adi-Sugni after all of what Amrita has done, how she's supported Sugni, and showing how Adi himself decided to marry Amrita, then...I really have nothing to say.

@Chitra, I agree. It will be damn interesting to see Vikram unravelled and explored.

Edited by likarsh - 29 June 2012 at 9:24am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabina_AnsariNu_Adunamitagloryzcupdkamala2012PutijaChalhovromancefanlidvinkomal07Vinnie79-Nakshatra-Laila2009jakther7-rupa-tulipdaisy~~~~pyar-ishk

Sabina_Ansari

Sabina_Ansari

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thr can b a back story with grey shades but not necessarily tht vikram wud turn negative...
i still hope for the best...
TFS..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyNu_AdunamitagloryzPutijaChalhovromancefanlidvinkomal07jakther7~~~~pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Udhay for posting this article

Varun thank you for putting that dead horse question to rest about being negative, not that I would've mind but I can now move on. D'oh

Jaya another fine actress added to the ensemble cast and amazing in vamp roles and from the way Amu & TVS spoke she might be one here too.

I'm so excited about this track and cv continue with this pace no dragging and not fast either is just right.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykamala2012PutijaChalhovromancefanlidvinkomal07-Nakshatra-jakther7tulipdaisy-rupa-KhatamKahani~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.