29thJune Ruk Jana Nahin*SBS-SBB Segment*WO/DL/Pics

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dhruvie

Super Videobie

Dhruvie

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayeyroshaeldsouza91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29thJune Ruk Jana Nahin*SBS-SBB Segment*WO/DL/Pics" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
THNXXX for sharing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
finally we got to see sonali's famous trip and catch scene... LOL
ibhi bhi bahut zyaadaa ladaai hi chal rahi hai donon ke beech.. but its cute ladaai... 

Faayeyroshaeldsouza91

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the link..

oh la laaa they are finally gonna spend some actual pati-patni time togetherLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91

umehra1

umehra1

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I watch this segment as it work on my phone but I watched it on dailymotion & youtube & it was so romantic. The way they were looking into each others eyes was just so romantic. RJN is one of my most favourite shows. I <3 AD & InSa. I hope this is not a dream sequence. I hope  ki yeh segment asli hai kyon ki main chaati ho ki InSa saath hon. InSa ki jodi kitni achi hain & they haven't fallen in love. I hope they fall in love soon in this week (1st July-5th July) or next weeks (8th July - 13th July). Agar in dono ki beech pyar jaldi nahi hota toh phir main yeh show dekhna band kar doongi. &  Im new to this forum so why writing so much. I hope that I can become friends with all you RJN fans because a big big big fan of RJN. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuroshaeldsouza91lashy

umehra1

umehra1

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I meant to say that I can't watch this link because it dosent work on my phone but I watched it on dailymotion & youtube.

roshaeldsouza91lashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.