Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 46

Page 1
Page   of 46
Page 2 Page 46

MyPrinceBarun

MyPrinceBarun

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Hello dear friend... this SS- LOVE WILL FIND ITS WAY   is a concept and  idea of  my  friend Aaliya (CheekyArshiLove)...Smile and we have written it putting both of us efforts... And it's a great concept...i personally loved it..lets see you guys like it or not..Wink fingers crossed..Tongue

A BIG THANKS TO AALIYA THAT YOU ASKED ME TOO TO WRITE THIS WITH YOU..LOVES U..Hug

Pls read like and comment..here we go..Smile

LOVE WILL FIND ITS WAY   

She still couldn't believe she was still alive and breathing...running.. running as fast as she can.. Khushi's heart shuddered in fear as she was in the middle of no where in the dark... She dint like the eerie way the wind whistled, It was like a drum. A roaring, thundering drum that she could hear loudly..,wind was hitting her body... it matched the sound of her bare feet...but she has to run,,run for her life..She had never been so terrified in her life...it all started when she was just 17...now, after

6yrs she was able to escape...escape from darkness..from hell...from everything she was suffering from..to see the world..to feel the world...

She ran through dense forest now...Branches and twigs cut away at her skin as she flew past them, splitting open her skin mercilessly to send blood rushing out. she was pounding for breath sweating all over, her messed up clothing all torn as her heart, she didn't know where to go or where she was it was time since she ran freely down the roads but she won't stop..

Her lungs screamed, unable to feed her body fast enough, but she did not slow down. She ran, as fast as her feet would allow her, the sound of  continues, fast approaching footsteps, keeping her going.

She was quick, but not quick enough.

She cried in horror as she was tackled to the ground, dread overcoming her as she refused to give in easily. Her life flashed before her in the darkness.  

She looked back to see if they were still there and sighed as she saw nothing but black roads leading to now where but suddenly she bumped into someone... , she felt warmth and safety someone who was hers and only, like she had just got back her other missing pieces of heart. She felt a muscle toned body.  

He was on his way to his car but he looked at the beautiful moon light and sky with shining stars he smiled which was not like to happen since he lost his love. true love.. Whenever he miss her he come and spend time alone here under open sky.. on empty road... to feel the air...to feel her..

He decided to walk...
He started to walk down the road on his way home.
he stopped in his way..He saw a shadow coming close, he blinked twice to see what it was it looked like a body of a woman he moved towards the shadow and suddenly he had her in his chest. That moment he felt completed, as if he had found her... nothing in the world could explain what he was feeling right now.

She looked up and was greeted by familiar eyes they were beautiful which she felt like melting in, she hugged him as she felt safe that way.

As countless drops of rain pounded on them... like this was what they were waiting for from forever...like god was blessing them.

"Please help me, they will take me again please"
He just stood there her voice, her voice was familiar and then it hit him but for him it was too hard to believe. How is this possible..
He broke the hug and looked at her with eye widen..both were shock and happy at the same time. They stood there looking at each other in shock, not believing what was in front of them, like it was a dreaming.. happiest dream ever..her hands moved to his face to cup them and cry while he did the same thing.

"Pari" he spoke through shivering lips...still can't believe he was holding her...his love...his KHUSHI..

"Arnav" she too couldn't belive..she was so happy she felt alive now in real...

A choken sound escaped his throat as he pulled her body towards him with trembling fingers, unable to take it all in.He crushed her against his chest, feeling her cold skin,.. rain still showering blessing over them..

precap..- you will get to know the main theme of the story..and little flashbacks...

part 2 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3064446&TPN=7

So my friends how was it?? do hit like if u liked it and comment..your response means alot..

anybody wants future pms then add me as buddy...
read my other ss too if interested...

Edited by MyPrinceBarun - 04 September 2012 at 5:53am

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesswati2011nanialwayssparkleanonymous1906jellyboohlovebadhanananya17cuty_sweety_pierainy987danisharamasawmmerry777rithustarsKushiArnavAym7Vampskp123nanz_2211Livetopartyshalinikanagusuveenasteros112801tasmineasmaali0987kria1996Kannveenandy94arshi10arshixoxarshixoxLIONHEARTvviniLittleMissMagicstarandrainbowAtyayA.shradhasanyukta90palo101CheekyArshiLoveKtotheMArnavKiiDeewaniSim96GoldenEyesavantika_2012Piya.Ddprover45678RandomGirlPrncssOfHeartdamonzladychemistry9darya20dimple288blue-eyetheshmyarniebabyvirmanforeverabraxos-Siaa-kajolkonnaangel_prachiParamjitblah_blah3swtsamHADmishtiCute_GalArShiDelenaindy12lakshyaNkthappybrarsweet-fairyprrk86coalfaxsweetvanieArshi1195ipkkndfanforevaarshifan2012ipkknd_hazelfarha5556ekiholosooryalekshmiA.Hajnalpepples_joyArshifan4lifesabaSpeaks-Farwa_Ibrahim-Ni1234pavi1vibhutil..juhi..JerryTheMousefrenzyysamia19bhaktiii-kitzdoll-laksh65kritashpriasweet--MISHTEE--Amti4uchocobrowniesLyssaPiedrunkiiebabeAkorshiHansaNtinselflowers4u-afsha-Angel13Deedeepa1ASR6262summaiyasayedARS24-.serendipity.-SobtiFanShreePreet.Kcstunning.ayeshadumasIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVE WILL FIND ITS WAY part8 pg40 4sept" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CheekyArshiLove

CheekyArshiLove

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Yay I was waiting for this, i am happy the way you wrote it was just beautiful happy happy me.

I love it so much Pari yippy you know the reason i chose that name was because my dad and Zaynah Calles me that lool.

ok so pm everyone now lool
and i will pm everyone on my listen ok

yay i loved it i am smiling you knw like this Big smile 

so more flashbacks use the one i sent you but
making it better as this is just perfect
continue soon
if you need help just ask

Aaliya

Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 29 June 2012 at 10:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyPrinceBarunlastdesireARS24

MyPrinceBarun

MyPrinceBarun

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CheekyArshiLove

Yay I was waiting for this, i am happy the way you wrote it was just beautiful happy happy me.

I love it so much Pari yippy you know the reason i chose that name was because my dad and Zaynah Calles me that lool.

ok so pm everyone now lool
and i will pm everyone on my listen ok

yay i loved it i am smiling you knw like this Big smile 

so more flashbacks use the one i sent you but
making it better as this is just perfect
continue soon
if you need help just ask

Aaliya

thankgod you liked it...ofcouse i'll ask you if i need any help..n i think i'l need...Tongue
n your smile is so pretty Smile..Tongue
n yea m gonna put that fb which u sent me..SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CheekyArshiLovenisha2701

angel_prachi

Goldie

angel_prachi

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
super like plzzz ontinue im sur it will rocking ff nd plzzz ad me in ur pm fr the update plzzz just super like story..

LOVE WILL FIND ITS WAY  

MyPrinceBarunCheekyArshiLove

love_arshi

love_arshi

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Wonderful start! Update soon...Wink

CheekyArshiLoveMyPrinceBarun

rithustars

Groupbie

rithustars