Users

Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i still wonder y dinku u hate her
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hey Kariya,

Thanks for supporting me on Neha Bamb and Kripa as a  character.

We all know that even if Kripa was a brilliant actress, Dinku would still hate her as much.πŸ˜‰
dreamerrrrr thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ur really funny dinkuπŸ˜†

ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

very well said nitica!! πŸ‘ 

actually wen the show started off instead of callin it the rite big name (KYPH)..i use to jus say to ma mom" did u tape kirpa" (altho now its changed to angadπŸ˜› lolz)..i call each soap by the chracter's name like astitva is simran, piya ka ghar is rhimjim fer me and so on...so don't worrie..there r a lotta kripa fans tooo and seriosuly neha acted fantastic in tht epi where angad cries and she reveals her love fer him fer the 1st tyme..she made me have tears in ma eyes too πŸ˜³!!!

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Well,nitica I am new to this forum and I love the way everything gets digested here..by the way if we left Neha alone ..it would be pretty peaceful here..

By the way I agree that she need s to have her original voice which is why her intense scenes are totally wasted..She is an ok actress no great shakes but the fact is there is fab chemistry btw the 2

I am totally now used to kripa being Neha and all said I would not want  her replaced..

That is my take on it

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Niti have to agree , Kripa is getting bashed and does not deserve it, she looks cute and innocent and suits her role, she has acted  qiiet decentally only 18-19 yrs , I an sure her heart would break to pieces if she visited the forum and I am sure she will not require dubbing for too long .  And agree without Kripa Angad's character and role would be meaningless.
Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys, wht's wrong with neha's acting. she just acts as ekta tells her to do. i think  atleast she acts better than some other stupeid actress.. such as kali, kajol n many more... i really like the way she acts... it's like natural by the way, angad is not a pecfect actor either even though i like him so much...
kool*kariya* thumbnail
well nitica.......i guess we were not da only ones who like kirpa and neha πŸ˜†
Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks to everyone who likes neha n her's acting. Go neha ... πŸ˜›! u r  not rockless ...
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Hey nitica...i agree with u too...

Kripa's only problem is that her voice is not her own...who knows she might have been performing well on the sets but when her voice gets dubbed, all we get to see is expressions confused with voice...she seems like putting more effort in her acting coz her expressions r a bit loud and her voice is a bit soft...I mean the voice is totally expression-less.....this is the only problem with her which overshadows her performance in the serial...and come on guys, she seems like a kiddo to me....i think she just need a little more time...and if she gets her voice, i think it would be the best way....(watever but original voice is original wat if its nasal...doesnt matter to me atleast)........Neha is a growing actress..she has alot of time to learn from her mistakes...if we all see KYPH as her first biggest venture, then she is doing a fabulous job according to me....! good luck to her in future