Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Please leave Neha/Kripa ALONE!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi guys,

Before I begin my post, my due apologies to darling Dinku because I don't want to offend her in anyway .Yet, I have to make my point.

I just do not understand that why is everybody after Kripa or rather Neha's life? Weird...overdressed....bad expressions...bad acting and what not! Alright, she is no great shakes as an actress and if she fades in front of IQ jeeju then it's not really her mistake that her co-star is blessed with such massive screen-presence. Her acting is not as bad as we like to think....it's hugely marred by that dubbed voice.

I think her acting during the days of her star-struck period was really cute. She actually looked like a young nimble starry-eyed fan. Then, the day she saw Angad sing, talking about love to the Media and playing with kids...the way she got those overwhelmed tears in her eyes was plain beautiful.

Personally, I think her scenes of finding Angad's true character when she collapses against the wall and her confrontation about "loving Angad" with the man himself was also greatly enacted and even Chilly will agree with me on this.

Her expressions of intensity and distress do not come out too well, but I think we all are very harsh on her.Poor thing, just a 20 year old beginner and we criticize her to shreds.

Angad alone cannot create chemistry, it is his tuning with his co-star that truly creates magic on KYPH. Besides, Neha has been so sweet about IQ in her interviews . My friend at ilovetv had seen Neha at a Mumbai store buying earrings for herself....she just looks like  a pretty little school-girl.

I know many of you are going to hate me for siding with Neha ( Kindly execute me, Dinku😭😭😭)......but I think credit should be given where it is due and everyone deserves a fair chance.

Have you noticed what we are doing to the forum? We drool drool drool over Angad and scream scream scream at Kripa.What about the couple?

You wouldn't have noticed the flaws of this girl if Angad wouldn't have been this brilliant.

Puh..lease, GIVE HER A BREAK!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Dinku, am not angry yaar. i just feel that it's very upsetting.....poor neha , only if she knew what we think of her here, she would practice her dialogues and expressions 24x7! I just feel bad for taht kid, that's it.😭
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Dinku and Sugar laughing at a serious post? Sniff..sniff...sniff..... ruthless world. Now, am feeling like Krips no.2!πŸ˜•
sugar plum thumbnail
you're rite... neha is learning... and pretty quick too!!! its just that iqbal just eclipses her TOTALLY with his charisma and star aura!!!πŸ˜†
sugar plum thumbnail
oye nitica! i'm not laughing! i meant  that i second you... i agree with you!πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
You know what's the catch guys?.........

" On all other KYPH groups, ppl simply love Angad and Kripa the way they are...only we the exclusive bunch of KYPH addicts crticize Neha." Now, ain't that funny?πŸ˜†
kool*kariya* thumbnail

well nitica i m also another person in dis forum who likes kirpa da charcter and neha as an actor.

thank god atleast sum1 in dis forum has positive feeling 2wards her.....i think neha is pretty, simple and sensitive and dats wot da character needs......well i will agree wid the fact dat she doesnt show a variety of expressions  like iqbal....but chill da girls only 19/ 20 yeras old not 25 like iqbal.....give her sum time no 1 is aborn genius actor.

dinky u kno da girl i mean neha but most of as kno her as kirpa.....as kirpa i rechkon she is good as neha i dont know coz i have never met her.....have u?

BTW there are all girls in this forum and naturally girls r gonna big up da boy not da girl.....but guys dont be tooo harsh on her.

n nitica well said that there is no chemistry without kirpa...n ppl should think bout dat.

n da DUBBING is a major problem dat does spoil da whole mood.😑

sorry dinky and any1 else who thought i came out rude....i am just making  a point out ( trust me guys i am a angelπŸ˜‰ in otherwise)

kariya!!

kool*kariya* thumbnail

well dinky sweetheart ur not rude but its just dat "woman u hate her"....

BTW does IQ say bad stuff bout her dat makes u hate her ....i wonder

dreamerrrrr thumbnail

πŸ˜†

yeah dinky didi we understand!!!!! πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I don't think IQ says anything bad about Neha. Wot say Dinku?