Book Talk

The Secret by Rhonda Byrne,

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ragsmastlife

ragsmastlife

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Has any one read the book the secret by Rhondy   Byrne,  Here's the info  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_(book).Want to know how many of u liked it and believe the book.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_whisky

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Secret by Rhonda Byrne," in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fire_whisky

fire_whisky

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
res
Edit*

I haven't really read the book but have heard a lot about it. My friends and I were discussing about it the other day. Its a must read for sure and I'm planning to get a copy myself.
It ain't just musings but a true fact what you ask for from all your heart you receive the same. Talking in scientific terms our thoughts create a positive or negative charge around us wrapping us in some hazed Aura and we have the outcome to our desired wish.
I might sound a bit absurd or Alien but being a believer I believe in it.
Do share your views too. Smile

Edited by fire.whiskey - 29 June 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragsmastlife

ragsmastlife

ragsmastlife

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire.whiskey

res
Edit*

I haven't really read the book but have heard a lot about it. My friends and I were discussing about it the other day. Its a must read for sure and I'm planning to get a copy myself.
It ain't just musings but a true fact what you ask for from all your heart you receive the same. Talking in scientific terms our thoughts create a positive or negative charge around us wrapping us in some hazed Aura and we have the outcome to our desired wish.
I might sound a bit absurd or Alien but being a believer I believe in it.

Do share your views too. Smile

Anyone else have some views on it.HAven't anyone else read this book what are ur views if read the book

Few days back when i saw this book in some shop i thought its some fiction story book.Later a friend gifted this book to me.i read the book its sort of philosophical .i dont know if i believe in it cause never thought in this way.I am hoping something important in my life hope if i practice this i will achieve this with my hard work.

[/QUOTE]

Edited by ragsmastlife - 06 July 2012 at 5:27am

rose4ever

rose4ever

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
hey! The Secret by Rhonda Byrne  is a great book. i have read it and i totally recommend you to read it. It really makes us see life with an optimistic outlook. One feels really inspired after reading it. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top