Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

India-Forums

Srk & Kajol

Poll Question: Whi r Srk & Kajol of Indian Telivision?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Naughty girl Groupbie
Naughty girl
Naughty girl

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Hey guys! I think Simit and Kumkum r Srk & kajol of Indian television. Aren't they?

shabzz123 IF-Rockerz
shabzz123
shabzz123

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Ofcosue no doubt ... they r the srk&kajol of the star parivarBig smileBig smile but if saying for the indian television i would say no one can bet SRK&KAJOL  cause they r the best .....ClapClap but yes hussain and juhi too make a very cute pair onscreen ...Wink i really hope that this time they get the best jodi award ...Thumbs UpThumbs Up last time i was soooo dissapointted that they didnt get but its ok there is alwayz a next time
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hi, i am closeing this topic as its not related to the kumkum discussion members please aviod such posts, over the past few days many of you have been posting the same polls over and over again, i have closed more than atleast 3. So please be careful

Thankyou for your co-operation
Moderator Megha Desai
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index